Heal Glitch

Player avatar

Gohan.sora Send PM

Hi, IGN: 0mgur0hp
I have lost bank due to this "heal glitch", I feel like something should be done ASAP! I have lost about 40m due to this glitch, a good amount of it to "Blood in". I was staking Blood in, the same person Slikk Bank was staking and I have lost my money due to this, unfairly! Healing 2 times in a matter of seconds should not be ALLOWED! 40m has been lost, and I am on the verge of quitting. I don't know if anyone is willing to help me out.

Player avatar

Gohan.sora Send PM

Yeah, that's weird when the box didn't even last 60 seconds?

Player avatar

Gohan.sora Send PM

I don't understand why the mods cannot do anything about these people who have abused the heal glitch.
If you have witness there is your evidence, no?
A bug is a bug, if it can be used unfairly and in one's favor it should not be in game. People who have abused this bug should have some sort punishment, that's is my opinion.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Billy said:

If someone can send me evidence where someone demonstrated a) clear belief that this was a bug and b) malicious intent to use it as such, I will take action. Otherwise, the fact that it was that way in RSC and was included here as a replication means that I will not be pursuing action against players who used it.

Zubrils I apologize to you and especially to those negatively affected if this is not a satisfying answer.

n0m said:

It's fixed. The restore timer will be canceled if your stats equal to your max stat.

Sorry Gohan sad it's been changed due to player demand but since it was that way on RSC we aren't treating it as a bug. I know this won't make everyone happy but the alternative would be banning people with uncertain evidence over something that was not a bug in classic RS.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol