Not looking to stir up trouble...BUT

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

I noticed my last topic was quickly closed...WHY?!?!

In it i talked good about rscr and bad about your competition, i put it in the off topic forum and didn't use any bad language.

We should be able to argue and discuss the game and its future GOOD OR BAD
Maybe the things i say are wrong, but how will i know when i either get banned or the topic is closed?!

Can we add a part to forum where people can speak there mind and not have to worry about being banned for doing so?
Or the topic being closed for god knows what reason, i see WAY worse things being said over your global chat
every time i log in.

Not looking to get flamed for this, i like discussing the game, how it is now, how it could be, what do people not like
what could make it better, im sure the majority will NEVER agree on everything, but we shouldn't have to fear getting
in trouble if we have something negative to say.

Player avatar

zomara Send PM

Move on.

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

Well, would you rather see 500+ people playing this server, or would you like it to stay how it is...with 20 people on, 10 of them in edge, and 10 of them multi logging 4 accounts

I would love to see rsc become popular again, but after all these years it feels safe to say it is just not happening, and there has to be a reason for that

Why can't people just be cool and talk about it instead of putting a reply like *move on* that solves nothing
Perhaps you're right tho...maybe no one except me cares about the future of the game, but i would personally
love to play on a populated server, this one has done rsc the best imo, but the players just aren't there

But its cool ill drop it, won't hear anything else from me, sorry for the *inconvenience*

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

so you go to turnip and shit talk about how theres only ''10 people, multi logging on 500 accounts each, 2 of them in edge'' but oh pyru I'm not bashing you bro I swear

then you come here and do the exact same shit

and wonder why nobody takes you seriously. if you don't like it you don't have to play

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

Well the post i made on turnip had nothing to do with player count or multi loggers...even here that is just
more of a byproduct of my real goal to understand what could help the game

You are obviously just a troll and have nothing intelligent to add to anything I say so i will keep this as short
as possible

My one post on here was simply trying to find a way to get more players here, maybe it would be from new
content being added to the game, or updated old game mechanics since we are in the year 2016, or maybe
it just needs advertised better, hell idk maybe there is nothing anyone can do, maybe this is just an old ass
game and only select people will play...I DONT KNOW and was more looking for real feedback, but the community
in this game just sucks, people are toxic like you and no one has anything productive to say, its more like some
kind of sock of the walk competition where someone says what they think and someone like you tries to make
a witty comeback in hopes to make the person look stupid to make you feel better somehow? Like i said in my
last post IDK who you are trying to look good for, why not just be cool or even decent human being, instead of
trying to put me down maybe help me see where i am wrong? You obviously are just some troll fat guy that im
sure people do not like to be around IRL

About my post on turnip, I was literally asking questions about the server, as to why the player count is around 30
real players now compared to 300+ last time i played...You see i barely play rsc because the current state of
all the servers are boring, it feels like i have done it all 1000000x already, nothing is new or exciting, same items,
monsters, quests, everything that it is on every server, and i have done it all too many times for it to be fun
anymore. I can promise you this is why player counts are so low. As to why i got banned...i called pyru out and
called him a dick, because he deserves it and his constantly lowering player base shows that i was right, and he
didn't like that very much.

So you have a guy like me, yea i may not play much anymore, but at least i tried to take the time to ask
and try to learn about the current state of the game, and maybe be able to help come up with a solution
to improve on it. Then you have a guy like you who just simply bashes people, trying to make yourself look
good for some dudes you dont even know, THAT my friend, is pathetic. People like you drive new players away
when they see you talking like this in game, you and the toxic community will be the downfall of the game
unless something major is done to attract new players.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

mr derp said:

You see i barely play rsc because the current state of
all the servers are boring, it feels like i have done it all 1000000x already, nothing is new or exciting, same items,
monsters, quests, everything that it is on every server, and i have done it all too many times for it to be fun
anymore. I can promise you this is why player counts are so low.

100% its boring and old. We like the mechanics of RSC we don't care about the old shit anymore.

We need a better version with the same fighting/skills mechanics THAT'S ALL.

But everyone just wants to keep making the same old shit over and over just slightly better then the last.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

Thank you kizl...at least there are a few cool people that are still around. Idk
why people are so damn quick to flame on here.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I been waiting for new content as well. It seems that a lot of people don't want to advance the came or don't know how to properly. We need to move in a forward direction and that will mean some rs2ish updates.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

mr derp Send PM

I agree scorned...maybe the majoity of current players say they would not like it.
But i have a feeling that if an updated version of rsc that still holds true to the
rsc feel came out that mass people would be playing it, i have a lot of irl friends
that feel the same way i do and i know they would be playing it nonstop just like
i would tongue

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

New and updated content is needed. I play just to play in hopes that n0m comes up with something that puts interest back into the game. Billy has been doing a bang up job of going around and adding features to the landscape and mobstate. This has sparked new interest in me seeing dead areas come to life. N0m is a great developer, hopefully he has something on his plate under development that will add even more to the game interface. I am looking forward to the future of RSCR. The only major gripe I have is the few multi loggers who work endlessly to be the top of their game. That in itself puts an unfair advantage in their favor, and no way can a droid user compete with that. So the choice is simple, stay away or invest in a wicked computer system. I choose to stay away, the wild has more interesting mobs, and better things to do, I'll just do without it.

Last edited by MyDanny (19 Oct 2016 16:51)

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I think team DM is a great idea but especially if he could use the same code to make a castle wars type game, where players don't loose stuff and are randomly assigned teams.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]