Narcos in my home Town:(

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Drug Inc. "Heroin Island" Plainfield NJ that's shit crazy  seeing friends houses n stores I go to all the time shit is nuts

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (7 Sep 2016 07:59)

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

0 fucks given.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

0 fucks given.

Ya but we all know your  not bout that life im guess you ran out of boils to pop

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

What a life to live... first you get high all the time, then you get a lot of excitement and maybe even your own fireworks show, then if you survive that, for the cherry on top, you get the opportunity to have 3 hots a cot and lots of rough sex.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

What a life to live... first you get high all the time, then you get a lot of excitement and maybe even your own fireworks show, then if you survive that, for the cherry on top, you get the opportunity to have 3 hots a cot and lots of rough sex.

Only lil bitches like you would get they ass taken..  1st off I don't fk wit that h and if you hustle right there's almost no chance of getting knocked I was lucky to have a old head school me right. Way you talking you wouldn't last long where I come from we would strip you for everything you own get your shoea hat n whip stuck from ya you'll be walkinghome in your tight whiteys if your not just  another d o a

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (7 Sep 2016 18:42)

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Lol damn, your response was worth my post x1000. Love how people like to play dumb and tough on the net, it is always an endless source of amusement.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Jay Jay Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Ghasp said:

Only lil bitches like you would get they ass taken..  1st off I don't fk wit that h and if you hustle right there's almost no chance of getting knocked I was lucky to have a old head school me right. Way you talking you wouldn't last long where I come from we would strip you for everything you own get your shoea hat n whip stuck from ya you'll be walkinghome in your tight whiteys if your not just  another d o a

Jesus. C'mon dude.. The internet badass thing was lame when we were 11..

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Jay Jay said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Ghasp said:

I can give a fuck what you guys think half u guys live very sheltered life's still at home with your mom's n shit

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

This thread is why I still browse the forums on occasion.  Nice job Ghasp lmao.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Jay Jay said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

I can give a fuck what you guys think half u guys live very sheltered life's still at home with your mom's n shit

Bro you don't know hard life. And the one you think you know, was brought on by yourself and your actions. Narcs go in, dumbasses get shot....

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

I dont knoiw why rune kite ,alkes such a big difference at shadow spiders. i mean real i can bdie if im fapping for lilke 11 minutes

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Jay Jay said:

Bro you don't know hard life. And the one you think you know, was brought on by yourself and your actions. Narcs go in, dumbasses get shot....

because you know everything

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Dude if you live in the USA you haven't experienced what a hard life is like.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

Bring ur foreign ass down here

Player avatar

Jay Jay Send PM

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Ghasp said:

Bring ur foreign ass down here

He's right though. We have it pretty damn good. There are a lot it places that are way worse off.

I know there's bad areas in the states but not as bad as others.

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

why brag about your area being bad? as a man to me that is nothing to be proud of...just my opinion.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Amber Rose said:

why brag about your area being bad? as a man to me that is nothing to be proud of...just my opinion.

As a man training 3 maxed out accs 2 witch is banned n running it back yet again n u got something to say the fk out here Jedi go out sometime fool

Where my subs at u begging mother fker

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (13 Sep 2016 18:50)

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Just keeping it 100 most u guys privileged kids still living off ur parents some people aren't so lucky I make my money how I can wether it be flipping oz doing side jobs, growing  or if I can get you for my rent in less then 10 mins ur beat for everything valuable you own it is what it is

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

pray 4 jedi, fuckin geek

Player avatar

Amber Rose Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

pray 4 jedi, fuckin geek

LOL