End of an era for Fate.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Hello everyone!
It has been a blast, it has been like creating a whole new world for me. I created RSCRevolution in 2012, I developed this server for a year till I released it at 2013, which was the year that n0m contacted me to join the development.

n0m is probably the best developer you will ever come across in the RS scene, he has shown me so much and his dedication is unbelievable. The respect I have for this guy is endless, and you should thank him for the lovely server we have today, give him the credits he deserve!

My road with RSC has been up and down, i remember starting when RSC opened and I married a girl in the Varrock Museum, now i'm the RSC #1 server owner, as i write this, unbelievable... haha. I will be leaving the position to n0m. I have a real life, as we all have obviously. I have been searching for a IT Data job for nearly a year and finally I have had some success, and it now comes to choose or loose... I have chosen to take this job in my town and to give up my RSCR position.

I leave with a tear in my eye, as again this is my creation!! If you only knew how much I have worked on this server, oh god, it's countless of hours that you would probably NOT understand. Anyhow, i dont want to bore you guys with my departure, I wish you the best and please give n0m the credits he deserves also do NOT give up the hope on RSCR, because it's the absolute best server you will ever find!
Best regards, Fate.

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

demoniczerk Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for giving us this wonderful server, Fate. Goodbye.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

You will be missed greatly, you hard work has been appreciated by all. I know I am not the only one who will be sad to see you go but understand fully that life always has its turns and choices that need to be made. Thank you

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

sm0kablunt Send PM

subscriber

dam man wish you the best of luck with your new job

Player avatar

supersonny2 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

I'm very happy you made this server. I've always wished for this game to come to Android phones thank you very much and enjoy your new job. big_smile

-I can be your superman-

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

Farewell bro you will be missed sad

Player avatar

Snubil Send PM

Everything comes to an end, my brother.

Player avatar

Fate Send PM

beta

Thank you so much, you will be missed, the community and everything we shared together, all the bugs and glitches you reported haha, oh god, too many memories, it's almost as if it took over the real RSC nostalgia memories, for sure it did, yea.

Do not stop grinding, love you all!

Also, now when im not connected to RSCR by any means, when I have the time I will be killing you in the wilderness, believe me, there's literally only one way now, three hit lumb <3.

Done in one take, because in life there are no repeats.

Player avatar

Slowpoke101 Send PM

subscriber

I haven't been playing long but I wish you well in life smile

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

It's like I said in private: Fate you put together this world for us, and we have you to thank for that every day. RSCR means so much to each and every one of us. In addition- You brought back the nostalgia in a very real way that no other pserver has ever done, and that made us #1 and we have you to thank for that too. From the backend stuff, to replication, to dealing with ISPs, and much much more, you fought to provide the VERY BEST for our community and that is something I don't think any of us could fully understand because YOU were there from the beginning, this was your creation and your sweat and tears, and YOU are responsible for the success of the server which I won't ever take for granted.

I don't look at this so much as losing a intelligent, funny, bold leader, but as an opportunity to respect and appreciate your amazing achievements, and for us to follow in your example. The Revolution started with you and so it continues on with each and every one of us.

All my love and appreciation,
Mod Billy

P.S. Keep in touch smile

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Ched Urcheez Send PM

subscriber

I must admit best damn game on android I've ever played thank you fate and if we never meet in life we'll meet up in heaven I know you'll stick your head in from time to time

Fight the boy become the man. Sit and watch as the young grow old

Player avatar

kenshin666 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Snubil said:

Everything comes to an end, my brother.

Player avatar

Garypop Send PM

Never got a chance to converse with you Fate, but wherever you go sir, I wish you the best. And I hope whatever your endeavors are, you successfully overcome them.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

I can see only one solution... we kidnap him and force him to keep programming from the basement...

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Can't wait to fight u in wild smile

Good luck and farewell

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

was a fun run mate, good luck in your new job.

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Wow, congratulations with the job!

However you know we are all concerned what's the future?

1 Developer - n0m, or you have bigger plans for the server (Question to staff).

Last edited by Zubrils (30 Jul 2016 12:14)

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I am proud to say that I got to play under your lead. You inspire us all fate. You will be missed and always remebered. Thank you for making a great place to be and feel home.

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Della Send PM

subscriber

Greats on the job. I remember you talked about IT job back in the days, about time. Take care you ugly freak!

Last edited by Della (30 Jul 2016 09:05)

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

The time has come, Mr Teemu takes Fate's place. good luck Fate!

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]