Pokemon Go

• 2 (current)
  • »

Player avatar

Cortibby Send PM

subscriber

Well all I have no idea how to post a pic. But I'm up to 122 caught / 123 seen. Strongest is an 1866 vaporeon. Still searching for a damn dragonite

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Lvl 20 now got a 9 Pokémon over 1000cp

#INSTINCT 4 LYFE FUCK VALOR.

And any of you fools talking shit about Pokémon.. You play RSC for fuck sakes. Gtfo.

~K!zL

Last edited by KizL (29 Jul 2016 07:00)

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

And any of you fools talking shit about Pokémon.. You play RSC for fuck sakes. Gtfo.

~K!zL

I play a mmorpg you play a game based off a cartoon for little kids... that's like comparing family guy to teletubbies buddy

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

I play a mmorpg you play a game based off a cartoon for little kids... that's like comparing family guy to teletubbies buddy

The game came out 1st in Japan.

BTW you play a dead mmorpg that literally hasn't changed in a decade. You seriously can't judge anyone.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

what is wrong with u grown ass men playing pokemon yall need a good slap upside ur heads

Ignore the hate the fake and the funny shit

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

what is wrong with u grown ass men playing pokemon yall need a good slap upside ur heads

Just one of many small way the illminati/government to track every move u make...

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Just one of many small way the illminati/government to track every move u make...

I think they did it so they can see the areas that the Google maps can't get.

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Finally something me and blunt agree on.

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

Ghasp said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Finally something me and blunt agree on.

eventually we had to agree on something lol

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

GLeU said:

Ghasp said:

KizL said:

~K!zL

The game came out 1st in Japan.

BTW you play a dead mmorpg that literally hasn't changed in a decade. You seriously can't judge anyone.

ROFL the game and the show are not even close to the same thing. Dude stop reaching the game came out first even before RSC.

I'm sorry you can't have fun playing one of the best games ever made.

I bet you don't like League ether.

~K!zL

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

padwan121 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Na, they did that with fb and if you own a damn phone you're already being watched.. Derrherrr

~K!zL

Player avatar

i3lunt t0k3r Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

padwan121 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

Na, they did that with fb and if you own a damn phone you're already being watched.. Derrherrr

~K!zL

This is true everything you put on the internet goes though a super computer and syphers though everything and then anything suspicious comes up then it alerts the NSA and then they watch you for a bit to see if its shady or not

Last edited by i3lunt t0k3r (30 Jul 2016 01:40)

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

KizL said:

padwan121 said:

i3lunt t0k3r said:

~K!zL

If you have a high tech phone yeah...derrrherr

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Phuryous Send PM

Well a follow up i guess? I find it's kinda awkward now after the extreme virality and media hype of pokemon go. Game obvs has little to no end game, broken game design and full of exploits.  Just an awkward haze now that the game is owned by geo hackers. Calling it right now, server reset when gen2 comes out, alongside way diff game mechanics. Niantic wanna protect this game and stock boost! haha

[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/HJoBASi.png[/img][/CENTER]

Player avatar

Snosaven24 Send PM

subscriber

Almost level 26, 99/151, 13 over 1,000, top in 3 gyms, in 8 more.  Come at me bro.

• 2 (current)
  • »