Almost been here a full month.

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

B U B B A said:

-You posted this to make yourself look good, but news flash friend those kills are pathetic...
-How about you record the catching you say everyone calls ac you over..
-The Best pker on that team is Ir0n everyone else kinda just stands around..
-Uncer I have never seen you start a fight while I'm online.. You cherish pixels on a private server.
-You actually walk up to 5 wild trying to pile every fight when I do pk.
-The way you pk on RSC where you pk with 50 people vs 10 and calling yourself the better pkers and calling the other team shit pkers might work on RSC here you're a friend
-----------

I said in skype chat (which you were in) about how many sets I pked and you said some bullshit like="I got more I looted on level 3"#Notapker
-You're not a pker.
-You joined the biggest team in the game.
-90 percent of your team calls my team acers..
-Your team rages if we run from 8 of you when it's 3 of us
-Your team rages if we log out from 8 of you when it's 3 of us.
-Your team calls us pssys if we escape and run straight out the wild from 8 of you when it's 3 of us.
---
You can dispute all of this by making a video and showing how you really pk.

#truth

no offence bubba but this mother fucker uncer aint in my team!
his team shit

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

padwan121 said:

larsftw said:

U N C E R said:

You cry for a week about PJ and you PJ your own death?.
http://images-cdn.9gag.com/photo/aq2m1mY_700b.jpg

you cry that i pj you after you pjed me..?

keep making up stories..
When we are fully numbered (every1 that has ever pked with us, we are 7 ppl, that happens VERY rooare, since we are 3-4 from EU,1 from Aus and 2 from NA).
Usually its our 3-4 vs 6-7, and we still keep coming back to fight.
When we are 4 and you guys are "only" 4-5, you wont come out.

what sort of bull crap is that teemu? U don't eve fight or come out if it's fair 9 out of ten times...U multilog to the max on Mr Europe 2good4you and also 109 nawf..U need to stop with the rscre ego in wildly..pathetic teemu...

Lars is right tho.

Padwan, why u think i write on lars forum acc?

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

padwan121 said:

larsftw said:

you cry that i pj you after you pjed me..?

keep making up stories..
When we are fully numbered (every1 that has ever pked with us, we are 7 ppl, that happens VERY rooare, since we are 3-4 from EU,1 from Aus and 2 from NA).
Usually its our 3-4 vs 6-7, and we still keep coming back to fight.
When we are 4 and you guys are "only" 4-5, you wont come out.

what sort of bull crap is that teemu? U don't eve fight or come out if it's fair 9 out of ten times...U multilog to the max on Mr Europe 2good4you and also 109 nawf..U need to stop with the rscre ego in wildly..pathetic teemu...

Lars is right tho.

Padwan, why u think i write on lars forum acc?

U a multilog all the time against me knowing I won't cut the rsc ego out ur not a child?

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Reines said:

you bought your 4 man team 2 days ago to cas. and you quickly got shut down (sent to lumb 3rd round)
you run your mouth saying "your not a pker I have never heard of you blah blah blah"

oopsie/ fran/ any fins pk better than you anyday. and they aren't my team.

credit to the fins they will fight 3 v 4 or 4 v 4. and lately teemu has been doing 1 v 1's with me no
pile jump bullshit.

you may have been someone on rsc (nobody to me) but your a fucking nobody here bud.

pipe the fuck down

Lets analyze, this, 1 I've never lost a set to you or your friends. I am the only fair and honest person in terms of Pking attitude.
However when I see disgusting crap being unloaded both ingame chat and forum it certainly makes me wonder if you or poopsie wash your hands after taking a shit before you hit the keyboard, you useless keyboard warriors. Reines you have died just as many times as you have gotten a kill AFK kills included. d6391110072148bbb4b29fa54370c456.png
That equals your score to be useless.

Poopsie / fran / any fins aren't superior to you, which means you don't fear them, you fear me. You will no longer be able to run around without your closest friends by your side. When you feel inferior and threatend you clearly resolve to defensive mechanisms such as your keyboard warrior stunt on forums, defensive mechanism showing evidence of their complete fairlure in wild being put to public display.

Please provide evidence of any occurance whatsoever where you have in ANY way with ANY amount of people ever defeated me. Lack thereof suggests you ought to keep quiet and attempt to improve yourself, learn, get experience, return as a better person, and hopefully grow up.

May or may not have been, my first encounter with you, you actually impostered someone I knew, Reines Ubel. Until you later came clean saying you just took the name reines and that you are not reines ubel, which suggests that you never were anyone and never will be unless you create your own persona with your own reputation instead of trying to live off of someone elses. Even then it will be hard for you to ever become anything as Real PKers don't even respect you or take you serious. The whole private server scene will never amount to anything from the real, however times do move forward, and I accept that. I accept that Apparently Verse, Lars, Franbrah and teemu have become somewhat known faces amongst the Aftermarked Private server edtions of the real game, mostly turnip. However despite absence in probably many private servers. You will never fully understand or grasp how many people I knew from the real game, People that have instantly on pure name recognized and emmedially connected with me again, everywhere I go on any private server rendition I have those kind of friends and familiars.

And lastly, your comment pipe the fuck down. I'll let it be, you are entitled to that opinion. Its' cool ill consider piping it down, G.

Player avatar

U N C E R Send PM

subscriber

Chronic863 said:

Looks like you didn't get the outcome you expected from this post huh Uncer? Lol

I got excactly what I expected, when you put someone on blast with evidence of failure and defeat, you have to expect fury, rage and childish behaviour are to follow.

I'm perfectly aware I'm stirring up things, but I had to split up the biggest team, It cannot be giant fin team vs. giant rest of server team, one team of split now the fins have to split from the North americans. So we can have smaller subgroups of pking, Perhaps even wars with 3 or 4 colored capes.

I kill whoever I wish to and will not be limited to only teaming up against 1 big fin team.

Whenever someone dies, they will instantly shift blame somewhere, easyest is to make up things like "well cant be coincidence you just PJ" "I wasn't full food so.." "you had 1 million people vs 1" "i only died cause cause, ehh i lagged" excuses on excuses etc. to justify failure, its so natural. This is absolutely by no means nothing new.

I've now set my mark on RSCR, just as I intended.

Also notice how people are unable to keep a refined tone, and have to instantly become offensive and slurr out profanities and other totally nonsense things? They will also try to counter, with pointless ideals such as "im not mad u just a joke for killing me on those pictures".

They are hurt, wounded and their pride took a beating - they will by all means try to still act tough, and thats the truth of psychology.

This applies in particular to this:

B U B B A said:

-You posted this to make yourself look good, but news flash friend those kills are pathetic...
-How about you record the catching you say everyone calls ac you over..
-The Best pker on that team is Ir0n everyone else kinda just stands around..
-Uncer I have never seen you start a fight while I'm online.. You cherish pixels on a private server.
-You actually walk up to 5 wild trying to pile every fight when I do pk.
-The way you pk on RSC where you pk with 50 people vs 10 and calling yourself the better pkers and calling the other team shit pkers might work on RSC here you're a friend
-----------

Posted to make me look good? I don't care how people perceive me, I don't have anything I need to proof, however it was nice pulling you off your high horses making the big teams crumble and your private server egos turned into scared little boys who are not keyboard warrioring to maintain any credibility and to justify your failure in wild.

Record catching, thank you for suggestions, maybe I should stream it on twitch aswell, make sure you follow, like & subscribe.

Xx Ir0n Xx is a guy I know and remember from RSC f2p, someone who has actually PK'd unlike most of you unknown suddenly "pkers" on private server. So naturally Ir0n is considered good to you, if you saw a little bit more of Severed Vein another very very good friend and long time PKing buddy of mine from real RSC. Soemone I have pked daily with for years during the 2004-2007 Area where f2p pking still existed on real RSC. I think both Ir0n and Severed are top notch Pkers, who deserve respect, so I am glad you commend ir0n.

Cherishing Pixels on a private server? I have what I need. Neil was so kind to totally overfuse me with rares that I really have no use for and he can have them back at any time. In terms of never attacking - I'm stunned. But then again I'm also very new on this server. I'm postively you will outcry some rage rant ingame when you are sitting in lumb claiming it was lag, ac, team too big, low food I don't know you will surely pick one.

Pking on RSC was like this, legits vs. botters, naturally botters consist of 95% of rsc, so the remaining 5% where few people pk, is well basically me vs. everyone, has been for years, sometimes a old friend like Severed logged on and it was 2 vs rest. Sometimes Max333, other times shorty 2001 then maybe maniac 666, mostly mass chris until he died for real. But for a long time it was just me and eraser. With the occasional help from Andyracerx; battling botted nobodys who showed up in wild on already dead RSC. So I feel like this is a continuence, however I don't think any of you bot at all, I just call it oldschoolers vs. newschoolers now.

Last edited by U N C E R (31 Mar 2016 16:03)

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

-How do u make big teams crumble if your on the biggest team?
-Why did you give some big history lesson about RSC... No-one gives a fuck.
-Nice neil gave you some rares!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A said:

Hardly see you pk bubba on flats tbh

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

Can i PK with u guys???

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Can the devs give me admin powers for a day so I can clearly put my name in the books as the best pker ever and end all this pointless arguing. (p.s. I will also need a list of all dev server commands) you can ban the player when I am done. : D

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

B U B B A said:

Hardly see you pk bubba on flats tbh

I pk at night if I do pk.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Reines Send PM

subscriber

U N C E R said:

Reines said:

you bought your 4 man team 2 days ago to cas. and you quickly got shut down (sent to lumb 3rd round)
you run your mouth saying "your not a pker I have never heard of you blah blah blah"

oopsie/ fran/ any fins pk better than you anyday. and they aren't my team.

credit to the fins they will fight 3 v 4 or 4 v 4. and lately teemu has been doing 1 v 1's with me no
pile jump bullshit.

you may have been someone on rsc (nobody to me) but your a fucking nobody here bud.

pipe the fuck down

Lets analyze, this, 1 I've never lost a set to you or your friends. I am the only fair and honest person in terms of Pking attitude.
However when I see disgusting crap being unloaded both ingame chat and forum it certainly makes me wonder if you or poopsie wash your hands after taking a shit before you hit the keyboard, you useless keyboard warriors. Reines you have died just as many times as you have gotten a kill AFK kills included. http://i.prntscr.com/d6391110072148bbb4 … 70c456.png
That equals your score to be useless.

Poopsie / fran / any fins aren't superior to you, which means you don't fear them, you fear me. You will no longer be able to run around without your closest friends by your side. When you feel inferior and threatend you clearly resolve to defensive mechanisms such as your keyboard warrior stunt on forums, defensive mechanism showing evidence of their complete fairlure in wild being put to public display.

Please provide evidence of any occurance whatsoever where you have in ANY way with ANY amount of people ever defeated me. Lack thereof suggests you ought to keep quiet and attempt to improve yourself, learn, get experience, return as a better person, and hopefully grow up.

May or may not have been, my first encounter with you, you actually impostered someone I knew, Reines Ubel. Until you later came clean saying you just took the name reines and that you are not reines ubel, which suggests that you never were anyone and never will be unless you create your own persona with your own reputation instead of trying to live off of someone elses. Even then it will be hard for you to ever become anything as Real PKers don't even respect you or take you serious. The whole private server scene will never amount to anything from the real, however times do move forward, and I accept that. I accept that Apparently Verse, Lars, Franbrah and teemu have become somewhat known faces amongst the Aftermarked Private server edtions of the real game, mostly Cornflakes. However despite absence in probably many private servers. You will never fully understand or grasp how many people I knew from the real game, People that have instantly on pure name recognized and emmedially connected with me again, everywhere I go on any private server rendition I have those kind of friends and familiars.

And lastly, your comment pipe the fuck down. I'll let it be, you are entitled to that opinion. Its' cool ill consider piping it down, G.

NEVER HAVE I SAID IM REINES UBEL AKA JAMIE.

YOUR A NOBODY NOW AND BACK THEN.

YOU DIED THE ONLY TIME I SEEN YOU AT CAS. I DONT LIVE IN FEAR AS I LIKE PKING PROPERLY SO I AM
MOSTLY BY MYSELF IN WILD. I DONT AFK KILL. PRETTY MUCH JUST PK.

I was xnamelessx. I wasn't anyone special I wasn't rich had around 2b banned in 2006 mass bannings.
I don't want to be famous on a game.

goto introductions and look for my introduction.

Squaaaaddddd

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

why cant we just have fun

Player avatar

fear nothing Send PM

subscriber

nice but u never got the best pker jedi ever!!!! am the fuck ing god!!!!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/GH0nYE6.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Hello everyone, please remember to try to keep the personal attacks and flames off the forums.
Thanks!

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

fear nothing said:

nice but u never got the best pker jedi ever!!!! am the fuck ing god!!!!

HA! girl in ur sig is swedish ^^

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

StylinProfilin Send PM

v nice kills!

U N C E R said:

Also notice how people are unable to keep a refined tone, and have to instantly become offensive and slurr out profanities and other totally nonsense things? They will also try to counter, with pointless ideals such as "im not mad u just a joke for killing me on those pictures".

They are hurt, wounded and their pride took a beating - they will by all means try to still act tough, and thats the truth of psychology.

exactly right.  don't even worry about fran n oopsie,  they are known for getting extremely upset over the game & raging in nearly every topic they enter.  tbh i think its from playing too much online games each day. when you don't have a life outside of the game, you tend to be very bitter and quick to attack others that do.

it is kinda funny they are trying to call you out for this topic though....... when bubba has never posted a pk video before or anything showing his border pking, and oopsie's few vids have been laughably bad.  actually, the best vid of his pking "skills" is in a vid that he didn't even make, where he dies at least 4 times in the same day rofl     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDBnNuJE818     (n yes he cried xtra hard in the topic this vid was posted in)

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

StylinProfilin said:

v nice kills!

U N C E R said:

exactly right.  don't even worry about fran n oopsie,  they are known for getting extremely upset over the game & raging in nearly every topic they enter.  tbh i think its from playing too much online games each day. when you don't have a life outside of the game, you tend to be very bitter and quick to attack others that do.

it is kinda funny they are trying to call you out for this topic though....... when bubba has never posted a pk video before or anything showing his border pking, and oopsie's few vids have been laughably bad.  actually, the best vid of his pking "skills" is in a vid that he didn't even make, where he dies at least 4 times in the same day rofl     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDBnNuJE818     (n yes he cried xtra hard in the topic this vid was posted in)

I tell it how it is. Extremely upset? over what?
When I post something and say exactly what it is than it's raging?
I like how you know me, but use a random forum account to post.
----
Bro, you make a full analysis on someone by a posts. That is what I call having "NO-LIFE OUTSIDE GAMING". Just for the record::Typing in caps doesn't mean I'm screaming thru my text.
Maybe someone who has been consumed by internet might think that, but not me.
Everything I said about those pictures was true..But don't take my word for it just look at everyone else's posts on this topic.
--
You post a video of Argen whose been strictly a pker for years and has been making pk videos for years. Oopsie has been pking less than 7 months and making video less than that.
--
I'm one of the best pkers to do it.
-
How about post from an account we can see who you're. Everyone knows I'm best pk.

B u b b a

Player avatar

Howard Stern Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Tons of teaming. You're so skilled.

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

Player avatar

georg Send PM

nice kills, what spells are you using mostly?