How to make Agility and Firemaking good

Player avatar

Jonnoflage Send PM

subscriber

+1. I think adding logs to a fire would need to yield much lower exp than dropping.

Player avatar

OxiClean Send PM

subscriber

OxiClean said:

Need a 100-200% increase of in-game walking shortcuts. Taverly->Falador shortcut should go the other way too, Falador->Taverly (and this should be implemented for any one-way shortcut, unless there is some good reason for it to be one-way.) Others I can think of are, Taverly<->Catherby at base of white wolf mtn (70?), 2) Lumbridge Church <-> Lumbridge Swamp through the gate (20?), 3) Goblin Village <-> Chaos Temple up/down the hill (40?), 4) Yanille <-> Ogre peninsula at the Southeast corner outside Yanille (50?). 5) Through the window of the room with the white bed right next to the Edgeville auction house eternal fire so people cooking can move 8 squares and use a bed (70). 6) Log bridge Lumby Swamp <->Al Kharid (80). What other shortcuts should be added?

=========
Billy Mays' Quest Reviews[img]http://i.imgur.com/VD3epZ6.png[/img]

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

Still waiting on these to be added in some form...

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

This needs to happen

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

This is what we need for Halloween update. Put the skills to use. We trained hard and long for nothing at all hmm

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

+1

Theres some suggestions that would create real incentive to use these skills other than to get total level. Better for ironman too smile

Player avatar

MyDanny Send PM

subscriber

The op is definitely a great suggestion. +1
Enhanhanced agility shortcuts word most assuredly make training that skill worth while. Will this ever happan here at RSCR? Let's hope so.

[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/uoldap8c27e.png[/img]

Player avatar

ConeyMontana Send PM

subscriber100donor

Make this happen billy. All great ideas!

#1 MINER

Player avatar

CrohnsKid Send PM

subscriber

MyDanny said:

The op is definitely a great suggestion. +1
Enhanhanced agility shortcuts word most assuredly make training that skill worth while. Will this ever happan here at RSCR? Let's hope so.

I said this in Global chat last night and immediately was flamed by players saying "If you want rs2 play rs2".

We all just need to accept that they wont improve the QoL of the game.  They won't add progression to the game. This isnt RscRevolution. This is RscReplica.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

i think the colors and stuff would be cool for fm. but for xp i had no problem getting 99. id rather do it again over certain other skills tbh

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]