How to make Agility and Firemaking good

Player avatar

Turilas Send PM

subscriber

Oxy said:

• What else can you think of?

Ability to make a fire that functions as a furnace!

Player avatar

punKrockeR Send PM

subscriber

At the moment agility is literally borderline useless (100% useless except for some quests), but having shortcuts like the West Falador shortcut would actually make it somewhat worthwhile. Walking all the way around to Taverley to buy potions/eye of newts etc. is a pain, and having that agility shortcut would make it slightly less shit. And give us a reason to train agility.

Also, having an agility shortcut from Edgeville -> Monastery would make the +2 prayer altar actually worth using. Not to mention a plethora of other shortcuts that would make the game better. I know this has been suggested before but no one ever seemed to take it seriously. Please think about it big_smile Agility fucking sucks, but shortcuts would make it meaningful and worth the time. Seriously, at the moment it's a 99% pointless skill. We should either get rid of it altogether or make it useful.

PS. Please make the shortcuts work both ways! Otherwise they're pointless.

Thanks for considering it.

"I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will
Not rule, & also ruled I will not be!"

— John Henry Mackay

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

I agree with the shortcuts but not all should go both ways. If there is one to blue drags in tav dungeon it should only go into them not out. Would make banking way too fast otherwise. Use a dammy and edge...

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

+1

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

Snowflake Send PM

If we add all the rs2 stuff agility will have use : D

Player avatar

Dparsons Send PM

subscriber

scornedmagi said:

I agree with the shortcuts but not all should go both ways. If there is one to blue drags in tav dungeon it should only go into them not out. Would make banking way too fast otherwise. Use a dammy and edge...

or just use fally tele.......

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

bump

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

lyrikal ginge Send PM

+1 for the idea
maybe add some flaming arrows of course what type you create depends on FM and fletching lvls (I.e. lvl 25 FM and fletch to make flaming bronze, lvl 35 for iron, 45 for steel etc etc.)  To create flaming arrows they must be first dipped in some oil ( any source is ok. Could be a certain place or have to be made via herblore and pots) then use tinderbox or only a certain type of fire for each type of arrows.
Stat increase on flaming arrows should be should only be +1 to normal this would balance the effort to make these for advantage gained not so worth it but still adds more variety for ranging for pkers and skillers

Player avatar

Alikben1 Send PM

subscriber

+1 for the agility shortcuts
But we shouldnt make firemaking easier to train because its a little challenge for the players who are going for skill total smile

[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtvph_0EfnUoRet965eMm6xXYNSWuDN6DaG8sMDQsxjRg8kfxF[/img]

Player avatar

static Send PM

subscriber

I like em

Player avatar

Lvb Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

When is this getting implemented?

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 great suggestion. No idea why this wasn't added already?

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mod Jax Send PM

Definitely a great idea and hasn't been forgotten about, who knows what will happen. big_smile
I can say that there are many different priorities at the moment, but we appreciate the reminders!

Player avatar

maxkill Send PM

subscriber

Simple and makes sense, +1

Player avatar

ethanmodder Send PM

subscriber

Plz plz add the tav dung pipe i want it sooo bad tongue plz and thx -ethanmodder

Player avatar

dippymister Send PM

subscriber

+1

Only update I want to see in the near future

Player avatar

Imperia Send PM

subscriber

+99

Baltic Alliance Liths Squad

Player avatar

ethanmodder Send PM