Wilderness PK issue

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

What don't you get? Some people DON'T WANT TO TEAM WITH OTHERS. This problem will never be fixed without a 2nd world. They make a 1v1 area and you lot cry. They don't it out and those who liked it get mad and stop pking. This is a viable solution that pleases both parties. Nobody wants to split the community but nobody is willing to compromise.

Woah! So many capital letters.. You frustrated?
You're delusional if you think a 2nd world is the answer.

you've yet to bring up a reasonable argument or give another solution that won't have major impact on the game. Yet I'm the imbecile. Your logic is truly flawless /sarcasm.

Yeah, you are quite obviously the imbecile here.. I rest my case.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=6020

Proves you're just here to argue with no actual relevance to anything other than your troll-like mentality.
Stand down soldier wink

Last edited by Shinobi (5 Nov 2015 19:56)

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Woah! So many capital letters.. You frustrated?
You're delusional if you think a 2nd world is the answer.

you've yet to bring up a reasonable argument or give another solution that won't have major impact on the game. Yet I'm the imbecile. Your logic is truly flawless /sarcasm.

Yeah, you are quite obviously the imbecile here.. I rest my case.

http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=6020

Proves you're just here to argue with no actual relevance to anything other than your troll-like mentality.
Stand down soldier wink

Your idea is literally the exact opposite of what you've been preaching. Again you've yet to offer anything valuable to the table. My idea just gives the best of both worlds. Yours changes the whole aspect of Pking,  which according to your previous posts is what you wish to happen. Make some sense and maybe I wouldn't have to keep posting and making you look stupid.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

I don't know what kinda medication you take but I'd maybe cut down on the pill popping.

You think adding a 2nd world is really the answer and you're still banging on about it. You're adorable..

Adding a prayer to block Mage gives people the option to engage in 1v1's by blocking prayer AND magic and yet they can still be on the same world. Imagine that?!

I merely offered a solution which doesn't put the small community we have on 2 separate worlds.

Personally, I'd rather see the Wildy left as it should be.. Original and untouched. It's people like you who even lead to the whole topic on forums.
Bitching about getting sent to lumby over global. If you don't like the Wildy, don't enter it. If you do but keep getting reaped, make a team. If you can't make friends, don't play.

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

I don't know what kinda medication you take but I'd maybe cut down on the pill popping.

You think adding a 2nd world is really the answer and you're still banging on about it. You're adorable..

Adding a prayer to block Mage gives people the option to engage in 1v1's by blocking prayer AND magic and yet they can still be on the same world. Imagine that?!

I merely offered a solution which doesn't put the small community we have on 2 separate worlds.

Personally, I'd rather see the Wildy left as it should be.. Original and untouched. It's people like you who even lead to the whole topic on forums.
Bitching about getting sent to lumby over global. If you don't like the Wildy, don't enter it. If you do but keep getting reaped, make a team. If you can't make friends, don't play.

Your a new cigarette so I understand how you would think I have no friends. I've got a team any time I log in. It doesnt mean that I won't stand up and speak on behalf of those who dont, or won't team as its not there style. A new prayer isn't the answer. It will make hybrids useless and flats pking shit. So how is that helpful? Or right it's not. Its just going to ruin pking even more. And it also doesn't stop 5 people from catching you dead.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

Your a new cigarette so I understand how you would think I have no friends. I've got a team any time I log in. It doesnt mean that I won't stand up and speak on behalf of those who dont, or won't team as its not there style. A new prayer isn't the answer. It will make hybrids useless and flats pking shit. So how is that helpful? Or right it's not. Its just going to ruin pking even more. And it also doesn't stop 5 people from catching you dead.

New cigarette lol. I'm not new at all Bucky wink

Best Ninja

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

GLeU said:

Shinobi said:

New cigarette lol. I'm not new at all Bucky wink

That's all you've gotta say. Looks like I win again. GG Shinobi. Better luck next time.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

it also doesn't stop 5 people from catching you dead.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

pepster said:

GLeU said:

it also doesn't stop 5 people from catching you dead.

I simply wont pk when theres a team and i know many who won't ether. I dont care for team pking and think its stupid af.

So there ya go. There's so many people who wanna pk but DON'T. All because of teamers/multi/parking.

Gleus idea is golden and you're mad the kids that like it won't come get gangbanged anymore.

Too fucking bad.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Sirid was right, you're all faggots big_smile

Best Ninja

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

For every attraction there is a reaction..he needs to stop smoking crack from his little tea pot tongue Sirid = proxicty. = the troll who lived under the bridge.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

pepster Send PM

subscriber

I'm just curious as to why you think adding a block mage spell will do anything to stop multi-logging/parking.  So whenever I kill someone and they log on their pjer they won't be able to mage me lol?  Your suggestion does literally nothing to combat multi-logging and just makes prayer more useful and mage completely useless.

[img]http://i58.tinypic.com/dy7kea.png[/img]

Player avatar

adidas Send PM

subscriber

padwan121 said:

For every attraction there is a reaction..he needs to stop smoking crack from his little tea pot tongue Sirid = proxicty. = the troll who lived under the bridge.

Wait sirid is proxicity?

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Who evers idea it was to have prayer to block mage should have a opinion ban tongue

Last edited by padwan121 (7 Nov 2015 15:38)

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

I still think I came up with the best solution, anyone who has a better option please reply constructively. I can't see the benefit of having two worlds, there is practically no way you can stop people parking accounts (unless you make a timer that sends you to a location out the wilderness or in a 25-30sq radius of where you logged or something. The only way you can stop multi logging is 1ip which won't work because more people than you think wouldn't PK due to the fact they can't train in wilderness anymore and PK same time (people buy 15$ subs for the extra x2 would be totally unfair to screw people out of this so that 10 people who say they will always PK don't.

The benefit of having a 1vs1 and 2vs2+ deathmatch arena is that all these problems are eliminated, nobody has to worry about someone logging in another account in a fair fight, nobody has to worry about being multi logged, nobody has to worry about anything being unfair - because you can set the options of the fight to be as fair as you like....

These arenas will get people PKing, practising, it will create beef between teams/countries and at the same time it allows anyone who liked it how it was before to not be affected. I just find it ridiculous how a update can be made that completely changes all aspects of the wildy as we know it without barely asking a few people first. It clearly upset a lot of people and yeah, it may have pleased a few but if you revert the changes and leave the wilderness as it was and work towards coding a 1vs1 and 2vs2+ DM arena/s at the ALREADY CONVINIENTLY PLACED AREA IN FAR EAST VARROCK WILD..... Then you will be pleasing the maximum numbers of players possible.

Like I said, anyone who thinks they have a better idea please reply constructively.

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

I still think I came up with the best solution, anyone who has a better option please reply constructively. I can't see the benefit of having two worlds, there is practically no way you can stop people parking accounts (unless you make a timer that sends you to a location out the wilderness or in a 25-30sq radius of where you logged or something. The only way you can stop multi logging is 1ip which won't work because more people than you think wouldn't PK due to the fact they can't train in wilderness anymore and PK same time (people buy 15$ subs for the extra x2 would be totally unfair to screw people out of this so that 10 people who say they will always PK don't.

The benefit of having a 1vs1 and 2vs2+ deathmatch arena is that all these problems are eliminated, nobody has to worry about someone logging in another account in a fair fight, nobody has to worry about being multi logged, nobody has to worry about anything being unfair - because you can set the options of the fight to be as fair as you like....

These arenas will get people PKing, practising, it will create beef between teams/countries and at the same time it allows anyone who liked it how it was before to not be affected. I just find it ridiculous how a update can be made that completely changes all aspects of the wildy as we know it without barely asking a few people first. It clearly upset a lot of people and yeah, it may have pleased a few but if you revert the changes and leave the wilderness as it was and work towards coding a 1vs1 and 2vs2+ DM arena/s at the ALREADY CONVINIENTLY PLACED AREA IN FAR EAST VARROCK WILD..... Then you will be pleasing the maximum numbers of players possible.

Like I said, anyone who thinks they have a better idea please reply constructively.

I agree the only issue I have is multilogging when it's ovs aswell. However if I came across a team and I was on my own then so be it, after all its the wildly...the reason I have a issue with multilogging is it has a negative impact..and players who do it have no legit respect for server.. if people can't handle a legit team then so be it.. still pk if wildly goes back to normal..but if I constantly get piled by multiloggers I woudlnt be pking that often..then again like you say if they make the arena place, and its sorted one can always go there +1 oopsie.

Last edited by padwan121 (7 Nov 2015 18:02)

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

100 views in just over a day and nobody got a word to say other than Padwan, does anyone here post constructively or is it just one big trollfest

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

100 views in just over a day and nobody got a word to say other than Padwan, does anyone here post constructively or is it just one big trollfest

I was being serious o.o

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Like i already said a 1v1 arena isn't pking it's staking with food. Waste.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook