subscriber

hmm boss ur so shitty makes me LOL

dunno why brown talks

but yeha we all share now, its fine

Player avatar

Lonti Send PM

subscriber

Gelu,

Honestly as Ex.Mod many of you do know that I spent a-lot of time moderating etc. The boss was giving to me and I was on it few times, then along comes my little bro asks nicely to play on it and I gave him permission and since then I have been on it 1-2 and i think max 10mins, and right now honestly I can't even the password and it doesn't matter, cause i'm not playing. I am only one forum sometimes to see whats new.

Anyway the server is doing find and it is growing, you guys shouldn't start drama etc. to ruin it for newcomers, just enjoy the pk-ing even tho it is pain in the ass when you die sometimes. But remember it's a game so ENJOY it.

Lonti

Player avatar

Teemu Send PM

betasubscriber

Lonti said:

Gelu,

Honestly as Ex.Mod many of you do know that I spent a-lot of time moderating etc. The boss was giving to me and I was on it few times, then along comes my little bro asks nicely to play on it and I gave him permission and since then I have been on it 1-2 and i think max 10mins, and right now honestly I can't even the password and it doesn't matter, cause i'm not playing. I am only one forum sometimes to see whats new.

Anyway the server is doing find and it is growing, you guys shouldn't start drama etc. to ruin it for newcomers, just enjoy the pk-ing even tho it is pain in the ass when you die sometimes. But remember it's a game so ENJOY it.

Lonti

REAL LONTIIIII!!! GET ON RSCR!

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]
[img]http://pove.arkku.net/upload/uploads/teamfin.png[/img]

Player avatar

Lonti Send PM

subscriber

Teemu said:

Lonti said:

Gelu,

Lonti

REAL LONTIIIII!!! GET ON RSCR!

lick more balls.. whats wrong with u?

//Enrique

Last edited by Lonti (17 Mar 2015 13:45)

Player avatar

nofxboi Send PM

subscriber

Dude... WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SHOW THAT... You dont help your team, you die ALOT, you multi log accounts... Thats not pking at all. Terrible IMO.

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

nofxboi said:

Dude... WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SHOW THAT... You dont help your team, you die ALOT, you multi log accounts... Thats not pking at all. Terrible IMO.

I only died 2 times on wars - thats because of Lars, and i was target love. So stop bullshiting.

I Have killed all your teams, in wars and dms. none of your team have killed me in DM's - besides Larsftw, lost to him 3-0

I have the clips, i can easly make new video of your crew. Remember that i started to play FRIDAY. thanks for the sets. lol

Player avatar

chef Send PM

Haters will hate. Good video man.
I just wanted to see the pking scene here as I havn't pked in like a year on any server. 10 second log out without being still isn't my cupatee. In fact, this video makes me not even want to PK...sadly. (nothing against your video, just the same exact people as well as the state of PKing)

What is the wilderness coming to on these servers sad

Sad to see just a great server, smart staff, and friendly(ish) community not get the flow of new people they deserve.

Player avatar

T H C Send PM

subscriber

wow that is shit pking right there rofl

Kurupt for prostitution

Player avatar

y0y0 y0s Send PM

subscriber

^ hasnt been skulled in rune for over 3months, loves to talk I see, hope ur 98smithing soon makes u go wilderness skulled, looking forward to bank 100 rune sets

yoyo yos

Player avatar

Bumis Send PM

betasubscriber

I know the boss obv aint him boss was a rager this guys level headed

I personally like showing my pk fail pk vida so u guys got shit to rage about

Hes doinng rscr a service here

Now suck my mith plate

Last edited by Bumis (20 Mar 2015 09:59)

http://www.bumis.xyz/wp1/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3LIa2Lc.png[/img]
Pking Kill Log

Player avatar

kweef Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

padwan121 Send PM

subscriber

Rip Enrique from me many a times. Pro fail poking at its best.

Time waits for no man..so what is your plan? Live a life of reget? Or a life you wont forget.

Player avatar

Della Send PM

subscriber

RIP FRAN! hahaha how many times ???

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

B U B B A said:

ok this video was actually shit. With your level advantage of being 99 flats you dont make any catches, and you log and load another flats char to team people with 95 max hp.
Only thing i can give to you about this video is how u put a music video in between the rsc video other than that it was shit