Enrique - I want you ALL - Pk Video

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

ok this video was actually shit. With your level advantage of being 99 flats you dont make any catches, and you log and load another flats char to team people with 95 max hp.
Only thing i can give to you about this video is how u put a music video in between the rsc video other than that it was shit

[img]http://i.imgur.com/DLqmWq1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

there is also not 1 solo kill there besides the shitty 1 on 1 in the begining. lucky u have flats all those fights u had a combat stat advantage ur catching sucks ass aswell as casting.

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

Are you OK, B U B B A?

Watch the video again,4 kills was becasue of my catches, so shut the fuck up. I got alot solo fights but its soo fucking boring. who watch solo fights? maybe a freak like you?

Anyway Thanks freaky

Player avatar

B U B B A Send PM

subscriber

the  boss said:

Are you OK, B U B B A?

Watch the video again,4 kills was becasue of my catches, so shut the fuck up. I got alot solo fights but its soo fucking boring. who watch solo fights? maybe a freak like you?

Anyway Thanks freaky

You had 4 people blocking off the east side so all u had to do was worry about the west its not hard to make a catch than dont act like your a good at pking.

Player avatar

Seaspace Send PM

subscriber

B U B B A spits the truth...Enrique is nothing but a wanna-be pk'er who can't catch and relies on a team and multi-logging on to The Lonti & Enrique....sad tbh. Could barely kill two lvl 106s....

Enjoy lumbridge Enrique!

Last edited by Seaspace (15 Mar 2015 19:36)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

So win much awesome

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

does anyone else find it hilarious that this video exposes his account sharing. at 0:42 seconds you see him right clicking "the lonti" and then at 3:54 you see him logging into The Lonti rofl.

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

does anyone else find it hilarious that this video exposes his account sharing. at 0:42 seconds you see him right clicking "the lonti" and then at 3:54 you see him logging into The Lonti rofl.

I do. Because he is my big brother. Lol so yeah i do alot pking on Lonti. MATT THE FAT COW

// Enrique

Last edited by the boss (15 Mar 2015 23:43)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the  boss said:

GLeU said:

I do. Because he is my big brother. Lol

// Enrique

so you just openly admitted to account sharing.

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

the  boss said:

GLeU said:

// Enrique

If i cant play on my brothers, so yeah. And btw i also have been on alot of your crew's accounts. Not urs yet.

// Enrique

Last edited by the boss (15 Mar 2015 23:45)

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the  boss said:

GLeU said:

the  boss said:

// Enrique

If i cant play on my brothers, so yeah. And btw i also have been on alot of your crew's accounts. Not urs yet.

// Enrique

i find it difficult to believe that its "your brother". i know or a fact you arent the original the boss. cause he was a spaz, and a massive shit talker, and he never knew my real name. so i know that you somehow came into possession of that account. which you renamed enrique. yet till that came to be, you were always on the lonti. this video we clearly see "the lonti" strolling around while you were on enrique, then later you logged into "the lonti".

Last edited by GLeU (15 Mar 2015 23:50)

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

the  boss said:

GLeU said:

// Enrique

i find it difficult to believe that its "your brother". i know or a fact you arent the original the boss. cause he was a spaz, and a massive shit talker. so i know that you somehow came into possession of that account. which you renamed enrique. yet till that came to be, you were always on the lonti.

why do you find it difficult? The Lonti forum account is The Boss's. Yeah ur right iaint the real - the boss - he gav the account to Lonti free back in days were you can sell/give accounts. IF you wanted me banned just talk a Admin. Just keep in mind, alot will be banned. Maybe yourself?

//Enrique

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

the  boss said:

GLeU said:

the  boss said:

// Enrique

i find it difficult to believe that its "your brother". i know or a fact you arent the original the boss. cause he was a spaz, and a massive shit talker. so i know that you somehow came into possession of that account. which you renamed enrique. yet till that came to be, you were always on the lonti.

why do you find it difficult? The Lonti forum account is The Boss's. Yeah ur right iaint the real - the boss - he gav the account to Lonti free back in days were you can sell/give accounts. IF you wanted me banned just talk a Admin. Just keep in mind, alot will be banned. Maybe yourself?

//Enrique

again, i know your lying about when the boss was given away. me and him fought MANY times, and he played here long after the rule for giving/selling accounts was removed. I personally dont care, actives are active, and you certainly arent the 1st person to get an account given to them. i just found your video funny is all, and now im poking holes in the endless lies your throwing up here to try and defend yourself, purely for entertainment.

Player avatar

Lonti Send PM

subscriber

GLeU said:

the  boss said:

GLeU said:

//Enrique

again, i know your lying about when the boss was given away. me and him fought MANY times, and he played here long after the rule for giving/selling accounts was removed. I personally dont care, actives are active, and you certainly arent the 1st person to get an account given to them. i just found your video funny is all, and now im poking holes in the endless lies your throwing up here to try and defend yourself, purely for entertainment.

Its true.. your a friend matt. I AINT real Lonti. Iam hes brother. He told me how he got The boss/The lonti. i have been on this server only 1 week. So fuck off. Dont care and i dont try defend myself. i havnt train a exp on this server, and i got almost 2 flats. You Mad?

Player avatar

Seaspace Send PM

subscriber

Hopefully mods take action against the multi-logging/character sharing disaster that you have got yourself into!

Keep telling more lies to cover up other lies.

do you even lift bro? come at me

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Dream was unbanned can't ban people for mutli anymore.

GG

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

caged Send PM

subscriber

what a shitty pker

cant catch cant eat cant cast

RIP kid

Player avatar

the boss Send PM

subscriber

caged said:

what a shitty pker

cant catch cant eat cant cast

RIP kid

I got few more videos of you. Just pm me, and i will send it them to ya! wink

Cant catch, eat or cast? Why cast, when i can kill you without it? smile

again watch the video, 4 kills because my catch. YOU NEVER KILLED ME INGAME! why should i eat then? LOL

RIP love

Last edited by the boss (16 Mar 2015 10:54)

Player avatar

Chrls brown Send PM

subscriber

Haters gonna hate
Rip Charlie boy
P U C C Y
Gleu alot of ppl account share, if he gets banned then half of server goes with it.