Clue Scrolls Help

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

ReconOne said:

pajser91 said:

"I hid it in a crate , with some fish and pie "

Any1 know this ? Tried the karajma crate .

Probably this http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/Crate
Underground Pass, beginning of second level has a crate with 2 salmons and 2 meat pies

If so...hahahaha GL tongue hate that place.

Yup was underground pass . Ty forgot bout that crate .

Player avatar

Devlmill Send PM

Any ideas:: I hope this one doesn't put you in a funk. Impersonate and befriend the most peaceful monk.

Player avatar

MaDSki11z Send PM

subscriber

I need help with one it says "a young man is in trouble with his superior if I don't help him" any ideas I've tryed
1) witches house quest
2) cooks assistant
Am a noob to 're so don't know all the quests can you guys throw out suggestions to quests were I have to help a young man from getting in trouble? Thanks smile

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

MaDSki11z said:

I need help with one it says "a young man is in trouble with his superior if I don't help him" any ideas I've tryed
1) witches house quest
2) cooks assistant
Am a noob to 're so don't know all the quests can you guys throw out suggestions to quests were I have to help a young man from getting in trouble? Thanks smile

Squire?

http://runescapeclassic.wikia.com/wiki/ … %27s_Sword

"To start the quest, talk to the Squire in the southern room on the ground floor in the White Knights Castle. He explains he lost Sir Vyvin's sword"

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

v0ndy Send PM

Any thoughts on what this anagram is?

Idle Van

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

MaDSki11z said:

1) witches house quest
2) cooks assistant

Saw some1 said its the chef at lumby castle

Player avatar

kimb0t123 Send PM

gotttttttttttt ittttttttt

Last edited by kimb0t123 (6 Sep 2017 01:24)

Player avatar

axenrot Send PM

axenrot said:

axenrot said:

"At least I can swim". anyone got any ideas. checked docky at port hazard and the dock at east ardounge and port sarim

Bump, still not sure what direction to take.

Anyone solve this yet? Maybe a hint?

Player avatar

Jezzi191 Send PM

You must kill who I tell you to. Her hat is white, her staff is blue.

Player avatar

axenrot Send PM

axenrot said:

axenrot said:

axenrot said:

"At least I can swim". anyone got any ideas. checked docky at port hazard and the dock at east ardounge and port sarim

Bump, still not sure what direction to take.

Anyone solve this yet? Maybe a hint?

Solved. Trawler fishing mini game. Start the game tell him you'd like to go back once you are out to sea. He will ask if ur sure. I'll crash and then you dig on the wreckage you land on. Watch out for lol 247 Sara wiz. He hits really really hard.

Player avatar

Chuy182 Send PM

Who knows where i can find the man from al kharid that only his blade reminds him Home

Player avatar

Ov3l2CaSt12 Send PM

"Kill the madman beneath the town. Make sure to be wearing a pristine desert gown." Anybody figured out this one?

Player avatar

salchicha742 Send PM

subscriber

Your as cold as ice willing to sacrifice our love...  Any ideas fellas

tr1pps ain't for kids

Player avatar

Tjd9 Send PM

subscriberDMM2_SkillerDMM2_Participant

I have been stuck on this for a while. "the quietest gnome holds the next step. Wear a cape with a skull and sword on it". Any ideas? I've been wearing a hunter cape. Nevermind I got it. Brimstail in the cave by Grand tree

Last edited by Tjd9 (6 Sep 2017 05:29)

Player avatar

Devlmill Send PM

Devlmill said:

Any ideas:: I hope this one doesn't put you in a funk. Impersonate and befriend the most peaceful monk.

Bump

Player avatar

callahanc Send PM

subscriber

callahanc said:

A wicked little man's sweet new girlfriend will only help you if you're wearing the staff of the son of zamorak.

Still trying to figure this one out sad

Player avatar

Eric Send PM

subscriber

"I once had a love but just couldn't keep her. I buried her deep in the lair of the R-(eaper)"

so I've been digging for a while at every grave site in the Reaper's Lair and still no progress. anyone else have this clue?

Last edited by Eric (6 Sep 2017 07:22)

Player avatar

pajser91 Send PM

Eric said:

"I once had a love but just couldn't keep her. I buried her deep in the lair of the R-(eaper)"

so I've been digging for a while at every grave site in the Reaper's Lair and still no progress. anyone else have this clue?

You sure its not some other place ? I m pretty sure i saw that clue somewhere and it says "lair of R"

Last edited by pajser91 (6 Sep 2017 07:46)

Player avatar

DrSATAN97 Send PM

jstyles said:

illusionario said:

jstyles said:

dig where only the skilled or the wealthy can choose not to stand again?

some kind of graveyard?

ive checked wildy and lumby...any more ideas

Still stuck on this one if anyone knows it

Player avatar

callahanc Send PM

subscriber

They say guthix once thought to ban this orge.