3 vs 1 Gf swedes.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

Trupk3r said:

Buthole said:

hahah excatly tim, and the worst part. mad dog and unknown are the prob the most wealthy on the server big_smile

Before I lost my shit they was nothing, now maddog probably is the richest on server , he wasn't far away from being it before... It's just sad.. Srsly hahahah.

What pills are you using?  Ive been richest since i Cleaned lucifer,  you had stuff worth of 200-300m when you sold it.  I know exactly what you sold.

U don't know what I lost or had my man. a bil or more worth of items. Cutiepie, sit down & buy urself a life

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Maddog jamie said:

Trupk3r said:

Before I lost my shit they was nothing, now maddog probably is the richest on server , he wasn't far away from being it before... It's just sad.. Srsly hahahah.

What pills are you using?  Ive been richest since i Cleaned lucifer,  you had stuff worth of 200-300m when you sold it.  I know exactly what you sold.

U don't know what I lost or had my man. a bil or more worth of items. Cutiepie, sit down & buy urself a life

Did you buy a new life with that cash you got from RWT?

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Boneknuckles said:

Trupk3r said:

Maddog jamie said:

I had a good time with them and well deserved money. So what? You jelly? 16 year old pixels for 700$ not too bad, is it

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Boneknuckles said:

Trupk3r said:

I had a good time with them and well deserved money. So what? You jelly? 16 year old pixels for 700$ not too bad, is it

Jelly? No. Why would i? Atleast i have a job where i can make money, what i last heard you got fired cause of playing rsc? Jokes on you timmyboi

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

I pk with anyone, and honestly all these teams are bad as each other.

So many times it's 10 people sat in that fort with no one to fight, wondering why there is no action.

Would love to see fort changed to give smaller teams more of a chance and bring some skill back( we need it opening up, multiple doors or just openings with no doors even better, and large bridges over the moat in every direction, and stop people parking in there maybe make the timer 5 mins for direct login to fort or near it)

But really just make smaller teams people, if your sat around with no action maybe there is too many of you.

Today Swedes and Originals teamed up to sit in fort and do nothing? these two big teams just sat there watching two or so skillers woodcut, is this really why you play? we need more small pk teams fuck the skillers.

Last edited by Nyx (2 Mar 2017 16:19)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Boneknuckles said:

Trupk3r said:

Boneknuckles said:

Jelly? No. Why would i? Atleast i have a job where i can make money, what i last heard you got fired cause of playing rsc? Jokes on you timmyboi

Who are you mr random

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

I notice I'm on that video and I don't or never have claimed to be a good pker, in fact I couldn't catch a cold if I tried lol! I'm just a skiller who's just trying out the pking scene and still learning tongue

Last edited by trotalong1 (2 Mar 2017 18:21)

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

Player avatar

Buthole Send PM

trotalong1 said:

I notice I'm on that video and I don't or never have claimed to be a good pker, in fact I couldn't catch a cold if I tried lol! I'm just a skiller who's just trying out the pking scene and still learning tongue

keep going this is what the server needs to stay aalive. Awesome. And Btw Youre the one Who made sure i died in vid 2. Haha

Last edited by Buthole (2 Mar 2017 21:51)

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

trotalong1 said:

Love to see what i just read.

Keep on practicing and keep on doing what you're doing ! +1+1+1+1

<3

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Today Swedes and Originals teamed up to sit in fort and do nothing? these two big teams just sat there watching two or so skillers woodcut, is this really why you play? we need more small pk teams fuck the skillers.

Yea lol wtf funny though how much SHIT OG's talk abou swe's but then I log in and see them sucking each other off in fort "COME CHILL OOPSIE WE DONT WANNA PK RN" - no shit you don't, you fools just enjoy standing around and thinking you're in control of the market/economy. When it comes to actual PK swe's get destroyed, usually OG's fight them then fight my team after or vice versa but looks as though the swedes are starting to pay off OG's to help them because they can't handle getting dicked by good PKers. I'm probably never gonna hear the end of it for teaming with Nyx but at least he just wants to PK, not just stand around which is more than can be said for the vast majority of players right now

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

Yea lol wtf funny though how much SHIT OG's talk abou swe's but then I log in and see them sucking each other off in fort "COME CHILL OOPSIE WE DONT WANNA PK RN" - no shit you don't, you fools just enjoy standing around and thinking you're in control of the market/economy. When it comes to actual PK swe's get destroyed, usually OG's fight them then fight my team after or vice versa but looks as though the swedes are starting to pay off OG's to help them because they can't handle getting dicked by good PKers. I'm probably never gonna hear the end of it for teaming with Nyx but at least he just wants to PK, not just stand around which is more than can be said for the vast majority of players right now

Please let me know which members of OG teamed with swedes to just stand around.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Oopsie said:

Nyx said:

You, reines, au2er, then you teamed up with them to fight us lmao'd. All gud fam, we dicked ya, doesn't at all surprise me that everyone'd rather stand around 'n circle jerk tbh. Everyone here lovessssssssssssssssss their pixels

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Oopsie said:

GreenKing said:

Oopsie said:

You, reines, au2er, then you teamed up with them to fight us lmao'd. All gud fam, we dicked ya, doesn't at all surprise me that everyone'd rather stand around 'n circle jerk tbh. Everyone here lovessssssssssssssssss their pixels

Just to set the record straight after I was teamed by you guys 1v5 I was offered some team Sweden assistance. I denied the assistance and attacked them after you guys took off. I think it is great that all the teams are fighting, but I think u got me confused mate. I will NEVER pick up randoms to help with pk.

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Oopsie said:

GreenKing said:

Just to set the record straight after I was teamed by you guys 1v5 I was offered some team Sweden assistance. I denied the assistance and attacked them after you guys took off. I think it is great that all the teams are fighting, but I think u got me confused mate. I will NEVER pick up randoms to help with pk.

You're missing the point, you were stood there sucking them off until we forced you to PK. You wouldn't have PKed otherwise, you would have just stood there chilling and farming 2 teams lol.. There would have no PKing if I didn't ''pick up a random''. That's the problem with this shit, nobodies prepared to go outside their comfort zone in fear of losing, Fucking grow some

Last edited by Oopsie (3 Mar 2017 13:25)

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Oopsie said:

GreenKing said:

Oopsie said:

You're missing the point, you were stood there sucking them off until we forced you to PK. You wouldn't have PKed otherwise, you would have just stood there chilling and farming 2 teams lol.. There would have no PKing if I didn't ''pick up a random''. That's the problem with this shit, nobodies prepared to go outside their comfort zone in fear of losing, Fucking grow some

Your full of shit. Since when the fuck am I afraid to lose.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Kills don't lie. If anyone standing around its you.... Lmao!

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

GreenKing said:

Oopsie said:

Just to set the record straight, Oopsie is again trying to boost his ego. Sometimes we all wonder, what is the real issue you have? 18 hrs of rsc? #2017windowxp + shouldercam? Not to go outside of your own "fort" except to sell "drugs"? You take this shit too seriously? Stop acting like you're a friggin' king, you are not. More likely you're a frog, really ugly one who should get stepped on.

Last edited by Boneknuckles (3 Mar 2017 14:45)

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

oopsie has taken my spot as #1 swe slayer, ingame and on forums, ill do my best to take it back!

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

every single one of that guys posts is about me and always repeating the same thing non constructively <3 swe slaying 2ez

Last edited by Oopsie (3 Mar 2017 15:59)

Player avatar

Boneknuckles Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

every single one of that guys posts is about me and always repeating the same thing non constructively <3 swe slaying 2ez

Every single time you reply, means same thing.. You can't let it go (unlike Elsa) and you keep coming back to write shit. Oopsie slaying 2ez, in game and in forums.