Event mods?

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

This is getting out of hand no Mods night time North america.

B u b b a

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

+1. Player mods very inactive, need new ones or have them be dedicated player mods who deal with players issues and occasionally throw events

3/4 dedicated event mods, minimal powers to be able to set up events and nothing else, could use gold sink money for events no need to spawn mass shit, i see plenty of people offering to donate for events but never any mods on to do it

Player avatar

Luigi bank Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

+1. Player mods very inactive, need new ones or have them be dedicated player mods who deal with players issues and occasionally throw events

3/4 dedicated event mods, minimal powers to be able to set up events and nothing else, could use gold sink money for events no need to spawn mass shit, i see plenty of people offering to donate for events but never any mods on to do it

#ambestdroid

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Luigi bank said:

Oopsie said:

+1

B u b b a

Player avatar

b0bz Send PM

Oopsie said:

- King of castle
- King of 3v3's with oopsie and powell <3
_ Think im lying ? call me out bitch.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We are conducting interviews and new mods will be announced this weekend.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Too many events, every time an event happens the rest of the game dies, 3 hour farming event = no one anywhere else.

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Au2er Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

We are conducting interviews and new mods will be announced this weekend.

Pls no more Swedish mods..

team australia

F2p wild 24/7 below the fence please.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

What is wrong with swedish mods? I'Am a suede, and was a good mod for 10months, then I stepped down due to inactivity, IRL things ...

GL

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

Nyx said:

Too many events, every time an event happens the rest of the game dies, 3 hour farming event = no one anywhere else.

I dislike farming events. They should be short and sweet, hide and seeks, 3's boxing, 90's 1v1, flat's 1v1, 90's team war, etc etc etc etc.

There is no reason to be spawning mass shit, little and often is better than all at once

Player avatar

The Squad V2 Send PM

Nyx said:

There aren't enough events.... The events that get arranged are never on time.....

Kid I know you've only ever played this server, and for 3 months at that... Sorry but you don't have a clue... You can't force people to go to the wilderness, events bring together the whole community and keeps more players online for longer. People PK at PK events who normally wouldn't PK, because they're not being lured by you to 40 wild to get 3v1'd, or they're not getting outnumbered. Nothing needs to be spawned, theres plenty of gold sinks and player donations but NO MODS TO HOST THEM. You can participate in the events too but I'm not surprised you oppose them and don't want to because you SUCK at Pking.

Last edited by The Squad V2 (19 Nov 2016 16:02)

Player avatar

Saradomin72 Send PM

subscriber

UNKNOWN PURE FOR MOD

Player avatar

philzkillz Send PM

subscriber

Unknown pure for event mod.

Player avatar

d o s e Send PM

subscriber

unknown for mod

Player avatar

Graddkola Send PM

subscriber

I say like peoples above, Unknown pure for mod!

He have been kind and helpfull since i was new.
Would be a nice active mod!

O damn my first post hehe big_smile maybe be more active on forum! big_smile

Player avatar

Octavio.Tyler Send PM

subscriber

I would like to see unknown pure as event mod and see how he does, aslong as he's unbiased conducting and going about the events and with teams and stuff, probably choose teams randomly or someshit idk
big_smile

Player avatar

Oopsie Send PM

subscriber

lol I could get 20 of my friends to vote for me too, it's not rly hard to spam global saying VOTE ME FOR!!! FVOTRE ME!!! or pm ur buds saying yo vote for me on forums I'll give u 100k

this isn't a presidential election and it's not a poll

Player avatar

seb Send PM

subscriber

Where should i start? The choise of picking The new mods Was just terrible... When we could have Unknown Pure as our new mod.. He would make this server to start live again and not for just People That swing a axe for a whole Day and callcenter they self ironmans lol.. No Unknown Pure for prez! And for last hope The old mods Will learn a ledsen when the server is dead and empty! Uno no1!!!

Player avatar

illstake Send PM

We definitely need a pk event mod and I know Unknown pure will be perfect for the job. Not only has he shown enthusiasm whenever theres a pk event going he has also helped alot of ppl off wildy.
I hope staff will consider making this happen.

Player avatar

TommieZzZ Send PM

subscriber

+1 Unknown Pure

A Active & helpfull player! I vote for him.

TommieZzZ

• «
  • 1 (current)