Halloween Event

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

gygaxx said:

Hopefully there will be compensation

compesnation has and will always be the same. Event extended for everyone by 1 day

Player avatar

Iron grim Send PM

Wack ass event for a wack ass cape is fucking up my exp gainz

Player avatar

Rogergoodell Send PM

subscriber

lmao, I only play android at work to AFK train, why are you people crying so much? just play on a PC until droid works again. Surely you have SOME sort of computer to play on?

Also, if drops are from "spooky wilderness npcs," why are GHOSTS of all things not in that list?

Player avatar

gygaxx Send PM

subscriber

Droid will be down for many more hrs

Player avatar

cdiz Send PM

subscriber

Its kinda a bad time to piss off the player base with the new server opening and all, just saying from a business standpoint

Player avatar

gygaxx Send PM

subscriber

Rogergoodell said:

lmao, I only play android at work to AFK train, why are you people crying so much? just play on a PC until droid works again. Surely you have SOME sort of computer to play on?

Also, if drops are from "spooky wilderness npcs," why are GHOSTS of all things not in that list?

Not all of us own a pc

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

The whole point of our bitching is simple. There is about to be another new server launched with 4 very well known and experienced people running it. The fact that a mod came out and said he is too tired to work is pathetic. This is a business and if you don't take your business seriously,  your competition will fucking crush you.

We all want RSCR to succeed, but this is seriously poor leadership

Last edited by GreenKing (28 Oct 2016 21:37)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

"Spooky NPCs" should be: all variations of skeletons, zombies, ghosts, demons, spiders, bats, plus otherworldly beings and hellhounds.

We are aware of the bugs and will fix them asap.

Have fun killing the reaper everyone!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Iron grim Send PM

The only items are reaper hood nd hunter cape??? Wack

Player avatar

70sstyle Send PM

subscriber

My client kept freezing while I played. Now when I start it again and as soon as I log in it freezes. Anybody else experiencing this problem?

Player avatar

Unseenthreat Send PM

subscriber

Can i just play the game on my phone? Fuck.

Player avatar

Iron grim Send PM

They think a inventory sceen will save the game.... Good luck

Player avatar

minerminer Send PM

subscriber

Going to be at least 7 more hours until droid will work. Thought with mangement changing up things would get better for rscr. First official update and android user are shafted. Not a good sign. This site was base on rscr android platform user's.

Last edited by minerminer (28 Oct 2016 21:50)

Player avatar

minerminer Send PM

subscriber

Not pc

Player avatar

Carwreck4 Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

Luigi bank said:

When will android be up and running?

Player avatar

Iron grim Send PM

Lmao take down my post because its true and you know it. 7 hours really??? Why drop content that isnt ready or doesn't work? Seems like the presures getting real for this servers team so they realese some half assed update

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

We are aware of the android client needing a fix. I apologize deeply for this issue, and players have every right to expect a professional response from us.

The droid client will be fixed soon, n0m is working on it at this moment.

Thanks for your patience, please PM me any other bugs you may encounter.

Happy Halloween!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Android has been updated.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

Billy said:

We are aware of the android client needing a fix. I apologize deeply for this issue, and players have every right to expect a professional response from us.

The droid client will be fixed soon, n0m is working on it at this moment.

Thanks for your patience, please PM me any other bugs you may encounter.

Happy Halloween!

Your response is greatly appreciated by all of us. Sometimes we just need frequent updates to keep our crazy minds at ease

Player avatar

Iron grim Send PM

Dont not lie its not being workex on or being fixed. Everyone is waking for n0ms ass to wake up and fix it. Lieing to your players is not a good thing mate. Be strait forward with us....