"The lvl 3 staking bug" - [ Zubrils staking Gallery 4 ]

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

This is copied directly from the rscr rules and terms

"If you are found exploiting any bug for your own personal gain (items/gp, skilling, PKing etc), you will be banned."

So now that we all know the players responsible for explioting this for personal gain, what happens?

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

PolarBear said:

This is copied directly from the rscr rules and terms

"If you are found exploiting any bug for your own personal gain (items/gp, skilling, PKing etc), you will be banned."

So now that we all know the players responsible for explioting this for personal gain, what happens?

The two guys I mentioned, who are quitting if no action is taken, are really good guys. Both of them are honest, respectful and respectable people. It will be sad if this server wants to keep dishonest, unscrupulous people over nice players. I will admit my interest in the server would drop also.  There are many people who basically play to stake (especially because of how fked up the wildy is) and I am one of them.

-cleanmepls

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

So at this point, a lot of rsc features are unplayable in a way.
Many of us don't pk because it is nothing close to rsc pking. Back when you needed friends to have a pking party, not just multi with yourself.
Many of us no longer stake because of the current problems with people abusing. The point of 3's staking was to make it a fair 1v1 fight that is unlike pking, more of a gamble if anything.

But 2 huge parts of rsc are becoming undesireable and unfair to most. Pking and stakes are probably the largest desire for rsc players and it's starting to lose its interest because its nothing like rsc days.

Honestly I'm losing interest because there are repeat offenders with no consequences.

The players that are actually interested in seeing a legit rsc experience are being washed out by abusers in wild and stakes (the largest things people play rsclassic for)

I would be very sad to see you go cleanmepls.

Last edited by PolarBear (21 Oct 2016 03:56)

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

So multiple people have been banned for walking through a gate to pk a rune set, but using a stake glitch to win 100s of mils is OK? What a fucking joke.

Player avatar

GLeU Send PM

subscriber

GreenKing said:

So multiple people have been banned for walking through a gate to pk a rune set, but using a stake glitch to win 100s of mils is OK? What a fucking joke.

LOL no shit. People abuse this but jedi gets banned for something insignificant. Big reason why I've lost a lot of respect for this server. Not enough to play turnip though, but I won't put any real effort in again.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

It's fixed. The restore timer will be canceled if your stats equal to your max stat.

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Zubrils just gave away about 500m or more of his supplies because no action is being taken.. GG

Player avatar

slikkone08 Send PM

subscriber

He gave me a green p hat today.  I'd rather give it back to him since he want responsible for taking advantage of players.

Uncle said:

Zubrils just gave away about 500m or more of his supplies because no action is being taken.. GG

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

slikkone08 said:

He gave me a green p hat today.  I'd rather give it back to him since he want responsible for taking advantage of players.

Uncle said:

Hey guys, Chill out. It was my intentional give away to persons that got scammed.
I'm not taking responsibility for scammers smile . Scammers should pay back everything anyway.

Last edited by Zubrils (21 Oct 2016 06:47)

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

n0m said:

It's fixed. The restore timer will be canceled if your stats equal to your max stat.

This is great. Thank you! 3's staking is back now!

What about people who intentionally abused it on many accounts? Are they going to get punished?

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

Zubrils said:

n0m said:

This is great. Thank you! 3's staking is back now!

What about people who intentionally abused it on many accounts? Are they going to get punished?

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Maddog jamie said:

N0m, potting at bank before enter the wild fixed aswell?

n0m said:

Potting mechanics unchanged.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

You couldn't show more how huge of an ass-hole you are Maddog.

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

Zubrils said:

You couldn't show more how huge of an ass-hole you are Maddog.

Player avatar

n0m Send PM

Administratorsubscriber

Here's how the stat restoration used to work; stat restoration event is ran every 600ms, first it checks for stats that should start restoring, the condition for that is if the stat does not equal the max level, if condition is true then it saves the time when restoring started. Then it runs through the list of restoring stats and checks if enough time has passed to restore one level up or down, if time has passed and if after restoring the stat the stat equals to max stat, then that stat is removed from the restoring stats list. 

The mistake here is that the player can heal to full hp and it will only check for that when it tries to restore it, instead of actively checking for that. I didn't realize my mistake until I heard of it from Kleio last night, sorry.

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Thanks for the fix n0m.

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

I Was thinking about post a long, very long post in here, there I would give you a "100-reasons list" why this is not a cheat,
But.. why would I feed All of these haters?

All I will say is this:

What's the differense between a PRO fotballplayer and a WORLDCLASS footballplayer?
- ... The small deitals!

I'm always  trying to doing these extra small details in "everything" I enjoy in life.

I'm not gonna write a long list about what´s makes me different from everyone else, I'll give you a few official links, thats it.

"Johan is the king of Poker SM!" (Post from The biggest newspaper in Sweden, after I won the Swedish championchip in poker)
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/p … 2695151.ab

"What a lift!" (After I won Swedish championchip in Powerlifting)
http://www.dt.se/sport/sm-guld-vilket-lyft-johan

This list can be made long, but why feed you?

Lastly...

"Unknown pure bugg abusing level 3" (When I found out how to prepare your level 3 acc the best way before entering a lvl boxing duel)
http://www.rscrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=10385&p=3

To be continued...

Enjoy!!

The One And Only...

Unknown Pure

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

cp1ayz.jpg

Achieving and preparing has nothing to do with bug exploiting.

If n0m has fixed it , it means he agrees it was wrong. If it was wrong and you have, by exploiting it, gained 200M+ out of many people , means you have abused a bug. If you have abused a bug <- It means You should receive punishment.

Last edited by Zubrils (21 Oct 2016 13:03)

Player avatar

Unknownpure Send PM

subscriber

Got alot more, yes. But I'm not gonna feed you, troll!

200m? No actually I'm down on lvl 3 stakes. I'm done with that lotterygame.

I'm always down for Flats tho, But all you can do is play lottery.

Enjoy!

Leader of Team "Tractor"
PK-EventMod->Contact me If you have Suggestions, etc..<-*Mod Uno*
-->It All Started 2001-->FOREVER<--Cheers R0onscape Brothers!<---
The One And Only! *Unknown Pure* *Pkr Strong* *Johnzzz*, Etc... Team Sweden<3

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Billy / N0m

Please provide final statement whether someone is going to receive punishment for this abusing and please close the topic.

Last edited by Zubrils (21 Oct 2016 13:09)