"The lvl 3 staking bug" - [ Zubrils staking Gallery 4 ]

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Hi everyone,

This is special gallery referring to my latest winnings and "lvl 3 staking bug":

Ef5lEzM.png
c8Wqp9i.png
iohmVvB.png
o1A4IwB.png

All these are green phats , and last one is green phat + 100m + scythe.

However this isn't what this post is about:

People are abusing 1hp heal reset timer bug in lvl 3 stakes - so be aware.
To replicate it:
a) 1hp heal timer is 60 seconds;
b) Get yourself to 7hp or below;
c) Wait 1hp heal and count 15-20seconds, pot up up with the person you are staking;
d) eat right before you do that.

Result: reset timer isn't 60 seconds anymore, it's 60 minus the time you waited.
How it should be :

a) Hp heal needs to be reset on start of stake;

or
b) When full hp, hp reset timer needs to actually reset.

So post your stories of being scammed by this and name persons with time stamps, also avoid lvl 3 staking until this if fixed - People should know about this.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story reported on 17th of October -> maddog tried to scam me in last stake you see picture of, but luckily I won.:

"Hey,

I'm pretty sure two guys are abusing a bug on 3's staking ( +1hp heal during fight ) - Please check logs and check their actions.

1) Maddog b4nk vs black zub staking 100m+green+scythe (17.10.2016 ~22:30 gmt+2) - Maddog was gone before the stake so he did something to trigger +1hp heal during the stake. Luckily I won the stake even with the heal;
2) Mimosa vs Asura - (Mimosa is Uknown pure, knows maddog irl) (5 minutes later). They staked cyan + more worth stuff and during the stake Mimosa healed again.

Usually you can trigger heals in long fights - I sense bug abusing and intentional, could you please check this? Also Maddog didn't stake more than 1 green phat on lvl 3's and suddenly he wanted that.

Also tell me if it's all legit.""
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also I know that" Slikk bank" has lost 100m to "blood in" ( Please check if "Blood in" isn't maddog or "unknown pure")
And Neil also.

This is intentional scam of people, they knew what they are doing very well. That's abusing community all the way.
And the question is -> Why this wasn't reported to prevent it but was abused for 200m+ on different accounts by Uknown pure/ Maddog
Also level 3 boxing hasn't been a thing on rsc, so this bug actually didn't give any advantage to anyone and probably hasn't been fixed.
By logic if you start with full hp (timer is reset) it should be the same once you get full hp again.

3. No bug abuse. If you find a bug, you are obligated to report it in the bug report section. If it's an exploitable or game-breaking bug, please contact a staff member via PM on the forums instead of posting it in the bug report section. If you are found exploiting any bug for your own personal gain (items/gp, skilling, PKing etc), you will be banned.

Last edited by Zubrils (20 Oct 2016 10:38)

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

Maddog jamie said:

The feeling when you lost 500m but still have 2.5b left( hihi ). Accuse me for cheat LOL, gtfo you little shit

Didn't lose it to you, but you lost 500m to me big_smile -> this isn't about money , it's about you and your group of friends abusing this.

Last edited by Zubrils (19 Oct 2016 21:23)

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

Unknown was given chance to settle this in pm yesterday. He healed 6 times out of 7 stakes, against Asura, unfortunately cleaning another new player who wasn't aware of this trick.

To prevent more players from being scammed, or duped, this must of course become public knowledge.

Staking 3s for the moment is not a good idea. Unless this "bug" is fixed, level 3 staking will die.

Player avatar

Octavio.Tyler Send PM

subscriber

This is Sparc Aka 2mstake
On October 17th I was boxing 3s and mimsoa (IThinkAkaUnknownPure) said okay and we boxed idk I think we staked 5m, anyways I seen hp bar go up half way threw the fight he was at like 2hp went up to 3 and showed it on the screen. I did end up losing that stake wasn't as fortunate as Zub, But as far as what Zub said above about this bug, I completely agree with him, and it should be fixed.
Best Regards
~~Sparc

Player avatar

slikkone08 Send PM

subscriber

Hopefully people abusing this get reprimanded. 

Blood In logged the moment I questioned how she healed 9 out of 10 times. 

This happened to me today 10/19/16 on my 3 "Slikk Bank"  from around 1:30 to around 2:40PM.
I lost 80m 19k coal and 20 platinum subs.

"0mgur0hp" also lost stakes to Blood in throughout this time where she healed every time.

The lvl 3 boxing community was starting to grow recently.  I hope that this gets fixed and people affected by this cheat get reimbursed.  It's one thing to lose fair and square.  This glitch abuse is worse than botting in my opinion and should be dealt withave accordingly.

Last edited by slikkone08 (19 Oct 2016 21:50)

Player avatar

PolarBear Send PM

subscriber

Thank you for alerting us. I wont be staking for a while now.

Player avatar

PremonitionW Send PM

subscriber

Just reprimanding will not do. What about the items loss for players like Slikkone and those who purchased subs by donating and losing to these group of cheaters. This should be looked at as knowing of a glitch but abusing it instead of reporting it. IMO is a bannable offense. My suggestion is that part of the victims' loss should be compensated as well as actions taken against these cheaters.

Player avatar

neilkeps Send PM

subscriber

+1 lost a sythce and 40m to a heal yesterday didnt think much of it till zub told me about it. and player was phuck and another i cant remember lol and exactly 24 hours ago from when i posted this. logs will tell all

Last edited by neilkeps (20 Oct 2016 05:18)

[img]http://i64.tinypic.com/10odx6a.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Phuck Send PM

Ive also lost a lot of stakes when someone heals during the stake. I dont recall how much, or ever paid attention to it.. i will not be posting the names of the people on here though, because it could have been pure chance, i will ask them in game when i see them. Instead of publicly making accusations. Good job on finding the bug.

Player avatar

GreenKing Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

That's actually really funny you posted this. I saw mimosa and some other noob in lumby dueling over and over again,  Obviously trying to find bugs. Unfortunatley I doubt any action will be taken against them considering Noone on here gives a fuck about stuff like this.

Big congrats on your wins zub.  Clean those cheating fucks.

Last edited by GreenKing (20 Oct 2016 12:48)

Player avatar

larsftw Send PM

betasubscriberDMM2_Participant

dont stake, come pk

[img]http://i61.tinypic.com/2mq3w39.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

The Cypher Send PM

subscriber

larsftw said:

dont stake, come pk

I always end up watching your Sig lol.. Im waiting for Glory to fall into the pool after kicking pallo in.

Player avatar

slikkone08 Send PM

subscriber

Why no reply yet by mods?  I know everyone has busy schedules but exploiting bug for over 200m is big.  Multiple ppl said yesterday that maddog and friends will never get banned for anything they do because they are friends with some mods.  Is that true?

Player avatar

masterdon6 Send PM

subscriber

No mods left here anymore..

Player avatar

masterdon6 Send PM

subscriber

This server is like the country Russia now hehe

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

What else is new.. swedes are corrupt and cant ever get in trouble for any of it
http://i.imgur.com/jIAOaBt.png

i was banned on 3 chars for advertising, despite being one of the only ones trying to actually shut them up in global lol. Maddogs bank however ofcourse not banned

If this gets ignored - then whaaaaat :- )

Player avatar

Zubrils Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Zubrils said:

beatdown said:

What else is new.. swedes are corrupt and cant ever get in trouble for any of it
http://i.imgur.com/jIAOaBt.png

i was banned on 3 chars for advertising, despite being one of the only ones trying to actually shut them up in global lol. Maddogs bank however ofcourse not banned

If this gets ignored - then whaaaaat :- )

Well your stuff is gone forever, and there will be no consequences for any swedes, despite exploiting a bug intentionally.

Best you can hope for is the bug to be fixed so that it cannot happen in the future, but don't count on it.

Thing actually is - my stuff is not gone. I'm up 5 green phats / scythe / 3 pinks / 3 blue phats from maddog.

However other people just got scammed <- but if I won the douchebag, it doesn't me he didn't try to cheat on me either. I just got lucky.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

I have talked with n0m regarding Zubrils post and he told that this technique of trying to time the heal during the fight is possible, this is how RSC works, everything is in 600ms ticks. N0m will be tweaking the heal formula and hopefully he will make a post himself regarding this situation.

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

Mod Kleio said:

I have talked with n0m regarding Zubrils post and he told that this technique of trying to time the heal during the fight is possible, this is how RSC works, everything is in 600ms ticks. N0m will be tweaking the heal formula and hopefully he will make a post himself regarding this situation.

I'm sure the staff will arrive at the right decisions. Have spoken to at least 2 players who will be quitting over this though, unless action is taken against the people doing it. They don't want to play on a game where people are allowed to exploit a trick to abuse the community.

At any rate, making the heal timer reset upon commencement of a duel is going to be necessary to save level 3 staking... noone really wants to stake atm because of this. Which is a shame, because as Slikkone said, there was starting to becoming quite a lvl 3 boxing scene which everyone was enjoying.

-cleanmepls

Last edited by Xpansion (20 Oct 2016 23:33)

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Xpansion said:

Mod Kleio said:

I'm sure the staff will arrive at the right decisions. Have spoken to at least 2 players who will be quitting over this though, unless action is taken against the people doing it. They don't want to play on a game where people are allowed to exploit a trick to abuse the community.

At any rate, making the heal timer reset upon commencement of a duel is going to be necessary to save level 3 staking... noone really wants to stake atm because of this. Which is a shame, because as Slikkone said, there was starting to becoming quite a lvl 3 boxing scene which everyone was enjoying.

This will be fixed. It was this way in RSC though, though 3s were less prevalent.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol