My RSCR update proposal

Player avatar

Ghasp Send PM

subscriber

Very rs2... I always love that you are thinking cub and your sprite work rocks but a lot of these are too close to rs2. While I appreciate that many people love rs2 I can't support turning this server into a lesser mimic of it. I truly wish I could team you up with someone who has never played rscrevolution so they had no clue what direction the game went in but who has creative ideas because I think some amazing new skills/items/ideas could come from it

As it stands -most +a couple

Ribbit. Ribbit. CROAK.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

So if wep specials are too "RS2"....how do we make all the other weapons that are not r2h or dlong or dbaxe relevant?
Faster map travel has nothing to do with rs2.....
The gauntlet is a duel arena....

What you guys don't understand that most suggestions are going to relate to rs2 because thats the way the game was heading anyway. The push to make rsc into rs2 was due to the entire game graphic overhaul they literally built new graphic engines from scratch, if the graphic change never happened most of the updates in rs2 would of be eventually implemented in rsc.

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

Cub said:

So if wep specials are too "RS2"....how do we make all the other weapons that are not r2h or dlong or dbaxe relevant?

What you guys don't understand that most suggestions are going to relate to rs2 because thats the way the game was heading anyway. The push to make rsc into rs2 was due to the entire game graphic overhaul they literally built new graphic engines from scratch, if the graphic change never happened most of the updates in rs2 would of be eventually implemented in rsc.

B u b b a

Player avatar

Mod Tru Send PM

mod

<3

[img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/2vma6x4.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

r u t h less Send PM

beatdown said:

Cub said:

What you don't understand is that if we wanted to play anything like rs2, we'd play rs2..

No..

I love rsc graphics and pking and everything about it I wish there were 2017 updates...

B u b b a

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

There's nothing wrong with RS2 except the pking, I would support updates that were in RS2, would love Castle Wars!!!!!!! but just leave the combat and pking as it was in RSC

Castle wars would be my number 1 wish.

Last edited by Nyx (28 Sep 2016 14:30)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

r u t h less said:

beatdown said:

Cub said:

What you don't understand is that if we wanted to play anything like rs2, we'd play rs2..

No..

I love rsc graphics and pking and everything about it I wish there were 2017 updates...

Exactly only thing good about RSC is the pk style anything else sucks dick.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Cub said:

my goal isn't to make rsc into rs2....my goal is to make game content relevant and continue to develop rsc. yes that means some updates will be rs2ish but thats only because its good updates.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

BUMP

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Xpansion Send PM

subscriber

Oopsie said:

beatdown said:

Fuckin hell...

http://i.imgur.com/7Kx1oZH.png

Player avatar

GoyimOfTheFlatEarth33 Send PM

subscriber

bump +1 also please add a AH in the members side, perhaps ardy bank near the stalls

“Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.”
― Oscar Wilde

Player avatar

Rappsfan Send PM

subscriber

GoyimOfTheFlatEarth33 said:

bump +1 also please add a AH in the members side, perhaps ardy bank near the stalls

The purpose of 1 AH and the current location is so the small rsc population isn't dispersed. If new players walk to edge and see very few people there then it may discourage them from playing.

Player avatar

Cub Send PM

subscriber

My offer on all these updates is still up for debating.

Lava run!

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

-1 it's not rs2

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]