Alch Value & Kept on Death

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Add a feature to show what 3 items will be kept on death so ppl slaying, skilling, etc in the wilderness will be able to determine what to bring etc

This can be accomplished either having a separate invent icon feature or show their alch value when examined.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

That's cheating

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

dude are you even thinking or just trolling/spamming forums with random nonsense, its really making my mood go down every time I see you come up with another stupid idea.

if you want to make sure you don't lose certain items on death don't bring em to wilderness.

why do you even care about any wilderness updates anyways if you only sit on level 46 tankmage or lower levels. That's not even PKing just trolling...

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Yes. Some skillcapes behave weird and it would be nice to see which would be kept if wearing them with something else.

Player avatar

Mr Herb Send PM

Neox said:

Yes. Some skillcapes behave weird and it would be nice to see which would be kept if wearing them with something else.

The capes have a general store value of 200k, so anything with a vendor amount higher than 200k would protect over the cape.  Whoever PKs someone with a cape, (that isn't protecting it somehow, because of skull or otherwise) will receive 200k in a cash coin pile.

More than knowing the kept on death, it would be nice to have rares/other valuables have a higher / more accurate cash value .. for instance, if I have robes, and an axe with my ring.. I'd lose my ring without protect item.. which is nuts.

Druid \\ 89 Iron Pure, Legends Access
Iron Druid \\ New Ironman 06/28/2019 creation date
Han Swolo \\ Mostly grass fed awesomeness
Mr Herb \\ Lv3 nub

Player avatar

rsaholic Send PM

why not just check what your items worth in general store?  problem solved.

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Hungry Game said:

dude are you even thinking or just trolling/spamming forums with random nonsense, its really making my mood go down every time I see you come up with another stupid idea.

if you want to make sure you don't lose certain items on death don't bring em to wilderness.

why do you even care about any wilderness updates anyways if you only sit on level 46 tankmage or lower levels. That's not even PKing just trolling...

Absolutely Polished leathered

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Hungry Game said:

That's pking for him, everyone else is cheating in some way :X

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

-1 replica

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

-1 replica

~K!zl