Pking Ruined by Macroers

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Only thing that's ruined Pking is all of you fools combined your teams because none of y'all can handle fighting even numbers or outnumbered or losing a rune set o.O

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Baccano said:

Stolt Archer said:

Baccano said:

Its pretty easy to catch on 3 accounts as long as you are timing when you go into combat with a target in accordance with your other accounts. Then you goto the first account you got into combat, run, re catch, and on to the second lol... Humans why dont you just goto youtube and watch some of Cracks videos or even Beat has several and they both Multi. You can see how you can try to do it too (which you wont because you suck)

Easy?

Errmm.... Well I mean if you can do it almost everytime then .... Yeah I'd say its pretty dam easy you noob

Lets put it to a test then mate? Wanna bet of you could even get 3 catches in a row on 3 diff chars? Im up for fighting you 3charsvs3chars and ill escape first round No fucking problem

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Baccano said:

Stolt Archer said:

Easy?

Errmm.... Well I mean if you can do it almost everytime then .... Yeah I'd say its pretty dam easy you noob

Lets put it to a test then mate? Wanna bet of you could even get 3 catches in a row on 3 diff chars? Im up for fighting you 3charsvs3chars and ill escape first round No fucking problem

I don't think there's physically enough time to eat on all 3 accounts so unless they're def noobs even if you manage to make the catch on all 3, likelihood is at least one of them is gonna get 3 hit

The meta imo for multi is being good at running and staying composed lol, if you're trying to catch on 3-4 accounts you're an idiot tbh

Player avatar

humans Send PM

hahahaha you people are gullible/willfully ignorant if you think this kid plays legit. It was one of the most obvious macro plays I, and many others, have witnessed. Total disgrace to legitimate players.

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

humans said:

hahahaha you people are gullible/willfully ignorant if you think this kid plays legit. It was one of the most obvious macro plays I, and many others, have witnessed. Total disgrace to legitimate players.

wanna buy a autotyper bot

Player avatar

Tyra Send PM

Humans u are litterly nobody and ur not even close to the top pkers stop accusing ppl for ac. And try to get better at the game

-Junior-

Player avatar

_IVaY_ Send PM

I've only just started so can't really have an input but people have been 1-square catching since early RSC days.

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

Whos this nobody Humans?

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Stolt Archer said:

Baccano said:

Stolt Archer said:

Easy?

Dam man why you so mad? Is it because I didnt mention you as someone to watch multy for tips? Shit I guess I should have mentioned your name

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Baccano said:

Stolt Archer said:

Baccano said:

Dam man why you so mad? Is it because I didnt mention you as someone to watch multy for tips? Shit I guess I should have mentioned your name

Wait what? Did you mention anyone to watch? :Joy:
Im saying not anyone but you can do it consistant and easy, i want to learn by fighting you whilst youre doing it?

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Trupk3r said:

Whos this nobody Humans?

He's the greatest force to ever live

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Can't there be a 1 ip limit in wilderness? Was all excited playing again after a while but that is fading quickly when you I go to pk. Even if I happen to kill someone during a gang ****, I still can't pick shit up and it just costs a shitload of swords and runes to pk. Am I supposed to get wasted from the xp rates and quick gp you can make pretty much just by taking a shit during an event? Hehe I have to say a little bit yes but that won't last long if wilderness sucks.
Pretty much always you just get fucked in the ass by 5x the manpower when you step into too deep wilderness.

People really like this kind of pking?

Last edited by Jusba (26 Mar 2019 01:38)

Player avatar

Tiger King Send PM

Jusba said:

Can't there be a 1 ip limit in wilderness? Was all excited playing again after a while but that is fading quickly when you I go to pk. Even if I happen to kill someone during a gang ****, I still can't pick shit up and it just costs a shitload of swords and runes to pk. Am I supposed to get wasted from the xp rates and quick gp you can make pretty much just by taking a shit during an event? Hehe I have to say a little bit yes but that won't last long if wilderness sucks.
Pretty much always you just get fucked in the ass by 5x the manpower when you step into too deep wilderness.

\

I dun pk, but i def dun want 1ip wildy. then ill have to pay a guy to arch skeles at agil course

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Jusba said:

You could try Pking at the 1v1 zone in east wildy, or in Fort where its 1IP, but if you happen to get kills in fort you won't be able to pick them up.

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

Jusba said:

You could try Pking at the 1v1 zone in east wildy, or in Fort where its 1IP, but if you happen to get kills in fort you won't be able to pick them up.

Didn't know of that 1v1 zone. Got to test that. Having hard time finding info on some of these added things.

Last edited by Jusba (26 Mar 2019 06:29)

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Jusba said:

Jauroo said:

Jusba said:

Didn't know of that 1v1 zone. Got to test that. Having hard time finding info on some of these added things.

The only people to Pk in 1v1 are trainers. You can try anti pking by pretending to be a trainer and hoping someone attacks you but it will take forever to find a fight I bet.

Maybe we need whole wilderness 1v1 days instead of a zone. Maybe 1 time a week.

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

Neox said:

Jusba said:

The only people to Pk in 1v1 are trainers. You can try anti pking by pretending to be a trainer and hoping someone attacks you but it will take fowrever to find a fight I bet.

[Maybe we need whole wilderness 1v1 days instead of a zone. Maybe 1 time a week.

Deja vu

Fucks up pking in other areas tho. Would be a total waste of food at low levels since theres usually archers involved.
Rotate between 1ip and unlimited ip days?

Last edited by Jusba (26 Mar 2019 15:50)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Jusba said:

E N K O said:

Neox said:

The only people to Pk in 1v1 are trainers. You can try anti pking by pretending to be a trainer and hoping someone attacks you but it will take fowrever to find a fight I bet.

[Maybe we need whole wilderness 1v1 days instead of a zone. Maybe 1 time a week.

Deja vu

Fucks up pking in other areas tho. Would be a total waste of food at low levels since theres usually archers involved.

1ip wouldn't do any help if you feel like you can't get fair fights/ 1v1 fights atm, if it were 1ip you would still get 8vs1ed constantly because most of the pkers are completely pussies and you wouldn't even be able to help yourself in that situation

Player avatar

Jusba Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

Jusba said:

E N K O said:

Deja vu

1ip wouldn't do any help if you feel like you can't get fair fights/ 1v1 fights atm, if it were 1ip you would still get 8vs1ed constantly because most of the pkers are completely pussies and you wouldn't even be able to help yourself in that situation

Well it can't be worse.
How do you mean help yourself? I have 1 higher level account and I wasn't planning on wasting time training a dozen just to have a shitty experience.
Pretty sure there would be plenty of old players who would play if the wilderness somehow resembled actual rsc wild.

Last edited by Jusba (26 Mar 2019 16:26)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Jusba said:

Jauroo said:

Jusba said:

Well it can't be worse.
How do you mean help yourself? I have 1 higher level account and I wasn't planning on wasting time training a dozen just to have a shitty experience.
Pretty sure there would be plenty of old players who would play if the wilderness somehow resembled actual rsc wild.

Ah, thats a shitty situation then, i totally get why you wont waste time training multiple accounts because that takes too long. I probably wouldn't play either if i didn't get access to my friends accounts, that way i can fight alone against a few people if i need to. And these days the pking is nothing like it was in RSC; if wildy was 1IP, there would be total of 10 pkers probably, it's been done here, and in every other major server and it has failed pretty badly, and everytime the result has been that the active pkers has quit, and the wildy been dead as hell. The only ''fun'' you have in pking these days is wars/charwars but then again that's something you need accounts and supplies for and if you want to compete it's going to take a hella long time. Unless you want to focus on specific level range (flats, 80-90s) n so on..