[COMPLETED] Wilderness Drop Party - Sat, March 23rd at 3PM EST!

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

DROP PARTY will be held on
Saturday, March 23rd 2019 at 3PM EST
in the Wilderness Drop Party Arena(P2P)!

Thanks to a large donation from fellow player, Dean Martin, and his request for this event, we will be hosting a Wilderness Drop Party!!! Due to his generosity and the generosity of staff, we have amassed a stockpile of goodies to drop in the arena. This is a good opportunity for players, new and old, to have some fun, gather some gear, and maybe even get a few kills along the way. This drop party is in the Wilderness. People will range you, attack you, mage you, pile-jump you, and probably kill you... If you want to throw caution to the wind and try to loot some gear, BE THERE! Please read below for rules and more detailed information about this event.

Donations from the community are always welcome! To donate for this event, please contact a mod in game or on discord!

RULES and INFORMATION:

1. THIS EVENT IS NOT SAFE. THE ARENA IS LOCATED IN 56+ WILDERNESS. You will die. You will lose stuff. You will get angry, but you will come back to seek revenge and loot more stuff.
2. THIS ARENA IS IN A P2P AREA AND IS UNDER 1-IP RESTRICTION!!!
3. You must be between levels 30 - 123 to attend this event.
4. Bring your own gear (armour, pots, runes, food, etc.)!!! Come prepared to fight.
5. You may join an unlimited amount of times. If you die, simply re-gear and type ::event to get back to the arena.
6. Entering the drop party arena will automatically and immediately skull your player.
7. Telekinetic grab is disabled in this arena. It will not work.
8. Protect items is disabled in this arena. It will not work.
9. This arena has 3 exits, all leading directly into the high level (member's area) of the wilderness. (see pic below)
10. The arena will have 3 banks for this party. One located on the East side of the drop area, one on the West side of the drop area, and one South of the bridge right in the middle. Each bank is located at the end of the bridge. (see pic below for an idea)
11. Logging out inside the arena is not permitted. You must leave the arena entirely prior to logging out.
12. Gmage is disabled in this arena. It will not work.

Picture of the Wilderness Drop Party Arena where this event is being held:
fef00bcf5615f134cc2c13847c72e8a9.png

Good luck and have fun!!! We hope to see you all there!
RSCRevolution Staff Team

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Baccano Send PM

Here we go boys. Time for probably the most fun you can have on here, unless u love clicking on trees, then just continue doing that.

Player avatar

Perry Como Send PM

It is going to be a good one. The more donations the better.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Yes, there have been tons of donations from players and staff, ad well as deans huge donation

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Currently, there is a total of 200 rune sets, lots of runes, sharks, swordies, etc.! This is going to be fun smile

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

My clan will be participating again.

Player avatar

Perry Como Send PM

Donating though humans?

Player avatar

C L A W S Send PM

Do i need to return and ban the fuck out of swords again?

Player avatar

C L A W S Send PM

humans said:

My clan will be participating again.

U and souljia on lvl 60s? LOL ok kid

Player avatar

humans Send PM

Perry Como said:

Donating though humans?

We will be donating our PK skills and maybe spare some looters out of kindness- no guarantee though

Player avatar

Banned2manytimes Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

can events include countdown timer, as most of us live in different time zone. would be much easier to keep track on time. thanx

.                                                                      o==|:::::::::::>SWORDS<:::::::::::|==o

Player avatar

Stylin Send PM

Count down timer is a must have I agree

Player avatar

Iron Moss Send PM

subscriber

If an admin can confirm when this starts uk time?

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

The site we used for countdown timer is not working atm and I can't find another decent one. It's in 1 hour from now.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Bit late now but here you go for the future

https://countingdownto.com/?c=2418172

Proxicity Send PM

subscriber

Yet another fantastic event. Thanks so much Dean, staff and anyone else who donated (I think some people from Dean's team donated too if I'm not mistaken); that really was a blast! Beautiful massacre/carnage-fest. Also I'd like to give a warm shout-out to Moss for killing me approximately 512 times during the course of the event. <3

edit -

Baccano said:

Here we go boys. Time for probably the most fun you can have on here, unless u love clicking on trees, then just continue doing that.

I'll have you know, sir or madam, YOU CAN LOVE BOTH!

Oh and for the record, the most fun you can actually have on here is of course the KBD survival event, duh smile

Last edited by Proxicity (23 Mar 2019 21:23)

I once was a good boy. There. That's my signature. I dunno man,

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Was a lot of fun... Thanks everyone for coming and once again- a big thank you to Dean for everything he donated. He really jump-started this whole thing and donated a big chunk. big_smile

Player avatar

Perry Como Send PM

All good. You are welcome. Was really fun. I will get stuff together for another one next month. Might be a fun way to kickoff Easter weekend.

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Was a lot of fun ty. And for the guy who kept attacking me even when I was empty (you know who you are), I love ya too.

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Neox said:

Bit late now but here you go for the future

https://countingdownto.com/?c=2418172

Super handy for personal use. Thanks Neox!

No.1 Ranger