Auto-jailing

Player avatar

1nsanus Send PM

It seems a little unethical to have an auto-jailing check in place for such a minor bug, it's not game breaking, it's not hurting anyone... why not just let players have a little fun with it for the time being until it's fixed? what happens to players that are unaware and are only trying to swap out their gear and they spend the next few hours in jail for simply being negligent? that's time that could have otherwise been spent playing the game. Instead they are jailed, realize "wow, this sucks!" and they quit.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/20t5wrl.png[/img]

Player avatar

eightyfour Send PM

subscriber

I may be way off base, but going to take a shot in the dark here. Were you swapping this equipment where it wasn't needed just to use the feature?

Because I actually think I know what you're talking about, and I haven't been jailed. But I haven't been going out of my way either

I don't think we're talking about the same thing

Last edited by eightyfour (17 Mar 2019 00:57)

Player avatar

1nsanus Send PM

eightyfour said:

I may be way off base, but going to take a shot in the dark here. Were you swapping this equipment where it wasn't needed just to use the feature?

Because I actually think I know what you're talking about, and I haven't been jailed. But I haven't been going out of my way either

I don't think we're talking about the same thing

I myself have not, but I've noticed a great deal of players complaining about the issue and being jailed.

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/20t5wrl.png[/img]

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

As soon as the bug is fixed it won't happen anymore. Until then, players will be jailed so it cannot be abused.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!