Scavenger Items (to do)

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

new post (will make it purty later)

Any clues that may be *harder* to find I'll list here (add others to comments if you can't find the spot):

1. You need to bring Seasoned sardine and full waterskin to the henge on the south side of ogre city.
-A- Head past the ogre city, past the little island and then a bit east.  Henge is over in that area. See Image for location

Items needed (helpful to stock up in you plan on doing a lot, ie the rat poison, grab half an inventory when you go down there).
easy

-rat poison - found under clock tower south of ardy
-spade - fally north of garden or in draynor manor
-knife - can be found behind lumby castle
-feather - get from a chicken at a farm or by lumby castle
-wine - 35 cooking, cook guild, use grap on jug with water or buy from a vendor on kara
-flour - either make with a pot and the mill in lumby or can buy from the gen store near the fishing trawler boat (east of fight arena)
-sleeping bag - any general store or famers house in lumby
-bronze spear - goblins near lumby can drop them
-cup of tea - bought from tea vendor east of east varrock bank
-brass necklace - found under edgeville by the goblins/giants area
-onion - onion farm in lumby
-milk - get a bucket and use on cow or buy from hudo in grand tree
-sapphire - cut or find one, can buy from gem vendor in al-kharid
-chocolate bar - from cooks guild
-swamp paste - can buy from the gen store near the fishing trawler boat (east of fight arena)
-cowhide - kill a cow
- shears - any general store

medium
- picture - of elena, plague city quest item
- crystal key - yes the dstone chest key
-cadavaberries - picked up south east of varrock
- seasoned sardine - use doogle leaf of sardine, found by west varrock bank behind gertrude's house
- full water skin - shantay pass
-ice_arrows - arrows from temple of ivok (first room)
-jangerberries - from small ogre island west of yanille (need rope)
-yellowdye - 2 onions and 5 gp to angie in draynor
-machette - it can be purchased from shops in tai bwo wannai and shilo village
-gnome_cocktail_guide - heckel funch in grand tree
-red_spiders_eggs - found under kara volcano, or under edgeville in wild
-astrology_book - found on table in the observatory
-karamja_rum - zambo at the pub in musa point
-soda ash - Get seaweed from entrana or fish with big net, use on range
-jail keys Kill jailer in Traverly dungeon (same guy you kill to get in to get the dusty key from the explorer)
-orange - From grand tree vendor
-Dwellberries - From grand tree vendor
-Tile - Collect a few from graveyard in wild
-Big bones Giants in edge dungeon..or anywhere else
-Astrology book
-Karamja Rum

hard
-unfired pie dish Use soft clay (use water on clay) on potter's wheel in barb village, pick pie dish
-half meat pizza Eat part of a meat pizza.  Water on pot of flour for pizza base, add tomato and cheese from draynor, use on range to cook, use cooked meat on it, then eat one slice.
-cocktail guide buy from grand tree
-fish food found in draynor manor second floor
-cell door key key is found by searching the desk near captain siad on the upper floor of the jail in desert mining camp.  requires metal key to get in + having finished that quest
- messenge pidgeon - collected from ardy
-randas's journal - from underground passage..pick up a few..hate that place
-black med helm - Dark warrions in wild, or dig one in digsite
-ground blue dragon scale - Use blue scale on pestile and mortar
-bad wine - Failed attemps at making wine
-khazard chain - search guardscupboard on the ground floor of the north east building in fight arena.
-rock cake - Theive from rock cake stall in ogre enclave
-green dye - mix yellow and blue
-kebab - Kebab seller in Al Kharid
anchovies pizza - Water on pot of flour for pizza base, add tomato and cheese from draynor, use on range to cook, use cooked anchovies on it.
-golden bowl - 2 gold bars (legends quest needs finished/started i believe) 50 smithing
-black axe -(hatchet) dropped from black demons
-cape of legendFinish legends quest, buy from vendor
-manta - fishing trawler or from AH
-fire orb use glass orb on fire obelisk
-flier - Imps, barbs and gunthor the brave drop it.

Last edited by ReconOne (19 Apr 2019 20:13)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Reserved

Post any others you find (whole clue is best just SS it and upload or write it out)

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Easy:

brass necklace

Medium:

picture (of Elena, plague city) & doogle leaves (behind gertrude's house)
crystal key (yes the dstone chest key) & cavadaberries

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Medium:

ice arrows & jangerberries

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

more medium:

yellowdye & machette

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Easy:
- Cowhide and Shears to Sink in Draynor Manor (North of Draynor)

Hard:
- Black med helm, Ground blue dragon scale, Bad Wine (on Rock Cake Stand, Ogre City)

I believe There's also Plain pizza, half a Meat Pizza, Rune Dagger, Rune mace?, regular fish food, Weapon Poison, Holy Grail, Flier, Blurite ore?, Ice gloves, Desert boots, Lime, Boots of Lightfootedness, Wizardshat, magenta key, Slave robe top?, Doctors gown, Fly fishing rod, Gold Nuggets?, Cadava berries? Cooking apples? Glassblowing pipe, sand (bucket), black dagger, Raw manta ray (or sea turtle)? green dye, orange dye? Shantay desert pass, crushed gemstone, Anchovy pizza, taco and gold bowl.

I'm sure about most of these, but some might be from cryptics, especially ones with question marks smile

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Quite a few are the equipment ones.  Main reason for this post is for those who want to farm X number of them (say doing easy) so they dont have to keep going to get them.  Easier to bank 25 of the rat poisons then go to clock tower every time that clue comes up.

Clue Help:

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

ReconOne said:

Quite a few are the equipment ones.  Main reason for this post is for those who want to farm X number of them (say doing easy) so they dont have to keep going to get them.  Easier to bank 25 of the rat poisons then go to clock tower every time that clue comes up.

Definitely useful smile
I'll list all scavengers I receive from now on!

Player avatar

rappsyyy Send PM

Khazard chain and rock cake is one. Also manta, fire orb and another piece to hazeel cult fire. There is one that requires a flier too. Those are all hard clue related.

Last edited by rappsyyy (13 Sep 2018 10:04)

Player avatar

Bosston Send PM

I have a hard clue that tells me to bring orange dye, randals journal, and magic whistle tothe totem pole in kharazi jungle and i did that yet i cant seem to get my second clue anyne else have issues with this one?

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

Soda ash and jail keys to fishing guild range (medium)

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

cooking apple, lucien amulet, gold nuggets from digsite panning.

Suggestion: Can you please make a list of each exact clue and where you take the items? Like a list of every set of items (1-3) and the place you take em to, like all your other lists. But you can keep the pools of items you already have. And of course make it look nice when you got time.

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

bluebeard said:

cooking apple, lucien amulet, gold nuggets from digsite panning.
Suggestion: Can you please make a list of each exact clue and where you take the items? Like a list of every set of items (1-3) and the place you take em to, like all your other lists. But you can keep the pools of items you already have. And of course make it look nice when you got time.

I do believe the locations are to some extent random. For more or less all of the clues I've had to bring them to different locations on occasion.
That said, here's a list I kept (whenever I remembered to write them down. I've had other ones but forgot to do so, rip...)

- Gnome cocktail guide, Fish food, Cell Door Key (on experimental anvil, Bedabin Camp)
- Black med helm, Ground blue dragon scale, Bad Wine (on Rock Cake Stand, Ogre City)
- Uncooked redberry pie, blurite ore and Swamp toad (to palm tree by ship crandor isle)
- Cadava Berries, Emerald Necklace and Slave Robe Bottoms (to westerly gravestone in Salarin's lair)
- multi cannon ball, mithril seed and banana (to fairy lunderwin's stall)
- Golden Bowl, Black Axe (hatchet), Cape of Legends (to wilderness course pipe)
- Magenta key, Dramen Branch, Picture (to fireplace inside baxtorian falls)
- Plain pizza, Doctors Gown, Holy Grail (to fountain tree gnome maze)
- Magic Whistle, Randas's journal and Orangedye
- Redberry pie, Black Bead and Bird Feed (to big egg in tav blue drag roost)
- Rock Cake and Khazard Chainbody (to lava furnace under maze in wild)
- Papyrus, Whisky and Rotten Apples (to bone furnace in underground pass)

Something with a lime as well...

Player avatar

kill buddha Send PM

Bad wine can also be obtained from one of the houses in East Falador, southwest one.

i love the buddhA