1 March Updates!

• «
  • 1 (current)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Client

-2 Factor Auth has been made more secure. Be sure that you are using an accessible email address before using 2 factor!
-You are now able to delete saved character credentials via the client.
-Friends list mouse-over text showing users as offline has been fixed.
-Mods and Admins being auto-added to friend's  has been patched.
-Show Only Bones and Do Not Show Bones not working properly with Bat Bones has been amended to include bat bones. 
-Party Share visual glitch where it was showing as off, but it really was not, has been fixed.
-World map has been tweaked a bit, in order to make it more functional.
55a1ffbc96004f470d4120ad64a4849e-png.jpg

Website

-Username censor now applies to characters created through character manager.

Banking improvements

-Two more quick gear tabs have been added.
-Ability to deposit equipped items while in bank .
18e4ba66b901fabd7fe2fb978fcfe33a-png.jpg
-Ability to equip item while in bank.
fd095de535acfbdeca1b80c9e1af8b60-png.jpg

QOL

-Right Click - Get assignment added to all slayer masters.
-Right click Drop X will now auto calculate the number in your inventory, as a drop all feature.
-Creating 5 or 10 item sets with Auctioneer is now possible.
-Stores with broken right-click 'Shop' options not working, have been fixed. ( Rometti, Heckel Funch, Hudo Glenfad, Blurberry, Ranael, Siegfried Erkle, Zenesha, Shopkeeper (in Port Khazard) )

Game Feature Fixes

-Sea Turtles & Manta Ray now heal the correct amount, in accordance with rsc wiki.
-Rogues and Black Unicorns in wilderness are no longer aggressive.
-Cutting jungle trees with machete giving dragon hatchet dialogue has been fixed.
-Varrock Tea Stall not allowing you to thieve has been fixed.
-Yanille Dungeon Rope-swing allowing failure when over 77 agility  has been fixed.
-Poisoned Bronze arrows "too strong" for Magic short/longbow .  This has been fixed.
-Poison dragon dagger is now coded to poison . NOTE: Poisoning does NOT work in duels, with any weapon
-Inaccessible ( without tele grab ) Jangerberry Spawns  have been fixed.
-Priest Robe & Gown now give the proper prayer bonus in accordance with RSC wiki. +3 for each piece.
-Lottery at times malfunctioning and not giving a ticket credit, but charging your bank the 50k has now been fixed.
-Batching has now been removed for Veteran accounts, so that they can enjoy their true veteran mode of play.
-Bestiary Update - if u are around the new npcs it will load them into the Bestiary.
99f32b201e47fc3e602e35a90644c733-png.jpg

Slayer Updates

Addition to the Edgeville Dungeon Expansion.  This area is only accessible to players with 85+ Slayer.

New Slayer Monsters

Gargoyle - 115 and 130 Combat
85 Slayer Required
Edgeville Dungeon Expansion, Members Wilderness( south of pirate hut )
Sledgehammer

Xae'Kor's Pet Dragon - 220 Combat
85 Slayer Required
Edgeville Dungeon Expansion
Anti Dragon Shield

Giant Vampire Bat - 125 Combat
85 Slayer Required
Edgeville Dungeon Expansion

New Items

dragon scimitar -  65 aim and power
dragon spear -    rune spear, no bonus  ( can be poisoned )
dragon mace (flail) -   50 aim 55 power
slayer mask - 30 Armour 5 aim
slayer cape -  4 Armour, 2 aim, 2 power, 4 prayer ( 99 slayer needed ) No purchase location yet.

Dragon Scimitar = 65 Aim & Power
Dropped By:

• Xae'Kor's Pet Dragon 

Dragon Mace (flail) = 50 Aim & 55 Power
Dropped By:
  • Gargoyle, Xae'Kor's Pet Dragon , KBD, Reaper

Dragon Spear = No Bonus / Ranged Throw-able
Dropped By:
  • Xae'Kor's Pet Dragon, Gargoyle, Giant Vampire Bat, KBD, Reaper

Slayer Mask = 30 Armour, 5 Aim
Dropped By:
  • Gargoyle, Swamp Slime, Jungle Troll, Ice Golem, Giant Vampire Bat

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

+1

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Xxkilliumxx Send PM

Android way to play not working for me... it stays on downloading update n i cleard all previous things

Player avatar

bluebeard Send PM

-Right Click - Get assignment added to all slayer masters.

FINALLY.

Last edited by bluebeard (1 Mar 2019 16:26)

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Great updates! And Android client should be fixed now!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

So many goodies
Bill-and-Ted-whoa-gif.gif

Player avatar

crapulla Send PM

There is problem with the bank. If u right click something (deposit all etc.) that overlaps the load/save buttons, it registers the click on the load/save buttons instead the dropdown menu. That is on android.

Player avatar

Beat up Send PM

DMM2_Participant

Nice work. Shame i cannot enjoy of these changes sad atleast not yet

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

crapulla said:

There is problem with the bank. If u right click something (deposit all etc.) that overlaps the load/save buttons, it registers the click on the load/save buttons instead the dropdown menu. That is on android.

Have made n0m aware of the layering issues. Should be fixed soon.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

joe dirt Send PM

subscriber

Been lots of good updates lately. Good work Team.

Last edited by joe dirt (1 Mar 2019 21:57)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/JuEXDJj.gif[/img]

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

+1m good work!

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Riddler Send PM

Is there any way to make a separate client setting to show ashes?  I hadn't realized having the hide bone drops would also hide ashes from firemaking that I needed for a quest and was confused for like 25 minutes lol.

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

I would really love a massive bank screen. There really is no practical use in being able to see the world around you whilst viewing your bank. Whereas it would be infinitely more useful to see the majority of one’s bank in one window.

Could this be seriously considered please. It would be a massive QoL improvement and I think everyone would appreciate and benefit.

Could we also get some clarification of how the Poisoned Dragon Dagger works.

I had expected the Poisoning Mechanic to work in that the P D Dagger is equipped at the beginning of combat. Is wielded till an in-game notification tells the player the NPC has been successfully poisoned.

The player then swaps back to main weapon.

During the proceeding rounds of combat, the NPC is inflicted with two (2) damage numbers. One in red splash that is the damage inflicted by the Players equipped weapon plus a second green splash that displays the damage inflicted by the Poison effect.

As it stands right now, there is no notification of successful poisoning and no sign of additional damage dealt.

I tried the Poison Dragon Dagger on my Xae’Kor’s Pet Dragon Task and noticed that, whilst the Dagger was equipped I was 9 times out of 10 inflicting 9 damage. My hit success also seemed a lot higher than when I had my Dragon Battle Axe equipped, which seems odd as the Dragon Dagger has lower Aim.

Again, clarification of how this mechanic is working would be great. Furthermore, if the game engine allows it, the additional green splash damage number that I describe above, at least in my opinion, would be a very clear way of displaying the impact of the poisoning during combat.

Other than that, awesome update. Thank you!!!

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

Synesthesic said:

I would really love a massive bank screen. There really is no practical use in being able to see the world around you whilst viewing your bank. Whereas it would be infinitely more useful to see the majority of one’s bank in one window.

Could this be seriously considered please. It would be a massive QoL improvement and I think everyone would appreciate and benefit.

+1

Player avatar

d4rw1n1sm Send PM

-1. That new bank size. are u kidding me? my OCD is going crazy. It should get bigger not smaller sad

Player avatar

Neox Send PM

Wow, what a great update. Keep up the great work.

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

awwsom! +1

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Mod T Send PM

Synesthesic said:

I had expected the Poisoning Mechanic to work in that the P D Dagger is equipped at the beginning of combat. Is wielded till an in-game notification tells the player the NPC has been successfully poisoned.

During the proceeding rounds of combat, the NPC is inflicted with two (2) damage numbers. One in red splash that is the damage inflicted by the Players equipped weapon plus a second green splash that displays the damage inflicted by the Poison effect.

As it stands right now, there is no notification of successful poisoning and no sign of additional damage dealt.

I tried the Poison Dragon Dagger on my Xae’Kor’s Pet Dragon Task and noticed that, whilst the Dagger was equipped I was 9 times out of 10 inflicting 9 damage. My hit success also seemed a lot higher than when I had my Dragon Battle Axe equipped, which seems odd as the Dragon Dagger has lower Aim.

Again, clarification of how this mechanic is working would be great. Furthermore, if the game engine allows it, the additional green splash damage number that I describe above, at least in my opinion, would be a very clear way of displaying the impact of the poisoning during combat.

I would have to agree that seeing the most bank space possible would be awesome however those 4 quickgears are A M A Z I N G. Would be nice to have both be possible

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Mod T said:

Synesthesic said:

I would have to agree that seeing the most bank space possible would be awesome however those 4 quickgears are A M A Z I N G. Would be nice to have both be possible

Oh absolutely. Definitely keep the QuickGear functionality we currently have. Just maximise the actual window size of the Bank to fill the majority of the screen. Over the last 24 hours since the Bank Window has been reduced by one row, I can confirm that much of the playerbase supports this request.

I, too, am finding that the QuickGear buttons are inadvertently being pressed when trying to click the Withdraw options from the Right Click Menu of a banked item. Very frustrating.

Back on the topic of the Poisoned Dragon Dagger. I can definitely confirm that when wielding the Dagger, additional damage is definitely being dealt. I often see a red splash number of 1 but I chunk the health of the NPC. This must be the Poison at work.

So, there are two potential scenario’s here.

1. The Poisoned Dragon Dagger, upon a certain successful hit to the NPC does Poison it resulting in the NPC receiving an additional amount of damage throughout the subsequent rounds of combat until it dies.

2. Whilst the Poisoned Dragon Dagger is equipped, the NPC receives an additional damage roll separate to the damage roll from the Weapon Power of the Poisoned Dragon Dagger upon each successful Melee hit from the Player. This additional damage roll is only applied whilst the Player is wielding the Poisoned Dragon Dagger during combat. Essentially meaning that the Poisoning affect is not an application that results in ongoing damage separate to pure weapon damage but rather just an additional damage roll.

My requests remain the same in light of this

1. If Scenario 1 is true, then an in-game notification in the chat portion of the window that states, ‘Venom Bomber has been successfully poisoned’. That way the Player knows when they can swap back to their main weapon.

2. Regardless of Scenario 1 or 2, the displaying of an additional damage number, in green splash that displays the amount of damage inflicted by the Poison element.

If you’ve read this far, I thank you. I feel the updates featured above would serve as positive changes that will enhance the players experience of the Banking System and the Poison mechanic.

Cheers!

Last edited by Synesthesic (2 Mar 2019 23:31)

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

trotalong1 Send PM

subscriber

Any idea when the layering issue will be looked at? For players who can only play on android it is terrible. I'm not even attempting skilling while it's like this as already, just whilst trying to withdraw teleport runes, I'm clicking save slot 1 and depositing everything in my inventory. It's extremely annoying.

Throw me to the wolves, and I will return leading the pack.

• «
  • 1 (current)