Why Multilogging and Botting are Effectively the Same

Player avatar

Gjjnjjjj Send PM

subscriber

Stinger splash2 said:

If you had 5 chars on you could attempt to have 5 conversations at the same time. Thus being 5 times more likely to get a response.

This is gold. Lol

Player avatar

Lenigrast Send PM

Gjjnjjjj said:

Stinger splash2 said:

If you had 5 chars on you could attempt to have 5 conversations at the same time. Thus being 5 times more likely to get a response.

This is gold. Lol

lmao

[img]https://i.imgur.com/yUSJ26H.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Teddy8 Send PM

why does my new account get blocked after I have done the tutorial ,is it because the server is closed down ,I have opened 10 try accounts from teddy0 to teddt10 all eventually blocked ,or is it jadex is not allowing new members

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

why does my new account get blocked after I have done the tutorial ,is it because the server is closed down ,I have opened 10 try accounts from teddy0 to teddt10 all eventually blocked ,or is it jadex is not allowing new members

odds are you are using a third party client.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Renior5 Send PM

Someone stated that anyone can multi-log but I do not think this is true. I do not think it is possible to multi-log on an android device. If this is your only method of playing then multi-log is not an option. I think that multi-log is only possible with multible devices or if you run cloning programs on a PC.

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

Renior5 said:

Someone stated that anyone can multi-log but I do not think this is true. I do not think it is possible to multi-log on an android device. If this is your only method of playing then multi-log is not an option. I think that multi-log is only possible with multible devices or if you run cloning programs on a PC.

on oc you simply load more than 1 client. on android you can use app cloner.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

I feel for those who feel they need to gain such advantages.

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Multi should be used to create pking not kill it, multi isnt the problem its the ppl using it to kill pking

Former Pk Prodigy