Bring back eyepatch stats + Dead content revival

Player avatar

Rune 2h Send PM

One of my favourite memories of pking on RSC was making a pure with 40attack R2h, Klanks gauntlets, while rocking the eye patch and monk robes
Giving the R2h stats of:  64 weaponAim and 89 weaponPower, increasing max hit by a lot but decreasing accuracy. I love items like this, they just make RS more dynamic and make you appreciate high accuracy weapons for training.

Eye patch when first dropped was an uncommon drop from pirates, and gave stats of -8 weaponAim and +7 weaponPower.

Pic for proof, from over 10 years ago: (not enough posts to use IMG tag)
https://i.ibb.co/LPd63Ls/64aim-89power.png

Eye patch

Why doesn't this game have the stats for the eyepatch like RSC use to? Considering pking is a major component of this game, why not make more useful and dynamic items to create more variety and pure/character builds. This adds +2 max damage to weapons like Addy 2h at 99strength, also increasing max hit of other weapons below rune at low lvls making more pure dynamics.

There should also be an item with opposite stats to the eyepatch: like +7 weaponAim -8weaponPower to counter balance this, maybe like gnome goggles or something?

attack Potions

I would add Attack Potions to F2p pking, they are dead content no one uses them, can't even sell them for 500gp each. This would increase demand and get some use out of dead content.

Scimitars

I always found it funny scimitars were pathetic weapons in RSC. Considering real life scimitars are highly accurate weapons with a curve to attack around shields, they are literally designed for combat accuracy lol. I propose since they are dead content with horrible stats, to give the scimitars opposite stats to that of the battle axe in RSCR.

Rune battle axe: 47:weaponAim 64:weaponPower
Proposed Rune Scimitar Stats: 64:weaponAIm 47weaponPower.

This will revive the scimitar from dead content, create an accuracy-focused weapon for training/PVM/crafty-pkers. Right now it's just dead content and serves 0 purpose.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

I honestly don't care about attack potions. They are a step to making better potions but i'm sure some players will use them. i'd not bother wasting eye of newts making those.

I do like the scimmy idea but i doubt anyone will pk with them. They might be used for some builds for training and then again only for f2p.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

The stats on eye patch were from RSCDaemon not real rsc.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook