2 suggestions here :)

Player avatar

chronicwaffles Send PM

hi there! got a couple ideas that have floated through my head. first nobody likes the grind for agility and being in a team there is currently no perk for it. so I was thinking for the perk it couple added for a chance at 1.5exp or something like that. would give more incentive for people to do agility smile
second, and really hoping y'all go for this one, a weildable harpoon! I constantly forget to grab one when I run to bank, and i know with the fishing guild the walk isnt far, but it would be nice to not have to worry about it! it could be implemented into slayer as a rare drop and maybe give it stats or some other bonus? could even make a slayer only food that can only be caught with the harpoon wink.

just a couple of thoughts I've had, hope others agree!

agility 1.5
weildable harpoon

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i suppose that if you think of the harpoon as a spear then it's more than reasonable to think we should be able to fish with spears too.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

3o5 Send PM

subscriber

Rune spear has higher chance of catching than lower ones?

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

+1 harppoon like pickaxe is now

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Riddler Send PM

+1 to the the wield harpoon suggestion.  It can be quite annoying remembering to grab the harpoon out of the bank again.

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

-1 to any XP enhancement for AGI.

There have been plenty of players that had to push through the blood, sweat and tears of AGI at its current XP rate. There is no reason why this should change now.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

We all support weildable harpoon, and have been waiting for agility perk+1

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Wellan Send PM

Leave agility as it is exp wise. Maybe make new shortcuts or use of existing shortcuts team-lvl-wise lower than individual-wise? ie: Blue dragon one needs 80 team agility or 85 individual agility.

Every equipment should be wieldable to give space, that was the point of armor tab, why not just have harpoon/cage, hammer, chisel, moulds, tinderbox, etc.?

Last edited by Wellan (21 Feb 2019 04:43)

Player avatar

Renior5 Send PM

I love these ideas +1

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Synesthesic said:

blood, sweat and tears.

yuck

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

To everyone +1ing the harpoon idea: do you not use the quick-gearing buttons? Use them and you'll never forget your harpoon!
Rune pickaxes have a specific grade, and there's several reasons why making them equippable is a cool idea, but harpoons?
-1 to both ideas from me. If the additional agility is a post-99 thing then maybe, since very few have trained it past 13m exp, but that wouldn't benefit many players.

Wellan said:

Leave agility as it is exp wise. Maybe make new shortcuts or use of existing shortcuts team-lvl-wise lower than individual-wise? ie: Blue dragon one needs 80 team agility or 85 individual agility.

Every equipment should be wieldable to give space, that was the point of armor tab, why not just have harpoon/cage, hammer, chisel, moulds, tinderbox, etc.?

-1. if any team can just dump a thousand alts in tav dungeon through the shortcut, it would take those spots away from the few mains who unlocked them.

The equipment tab isn't there just to add more inventory spaces, and that one spot is not exactly desperately needed smile

(sorry for all this negativity, heh...)

Player avatar

chronicwaffles Send PM

vinkie in my opinion its quicker to click the dump everything button and run. so i dont use the quick buttons in that case because i think its slower... unless i forget my harpoon that is lol.
and common i bet N0m could make a bad ass trident looking harpoon. wouldnt that be sweet to weild?