Issue with verification emails

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Ive never had this issue before this last update. It logged me off the website as well. I received the verification email for the website account log in. However I am not receiving any of the verification emails for the client and am therefore unable to acces my account via the android client. Any help would be much appreciated.

She called me a D Square so I gave her that D Long

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

log on the forum for the accounts. it will then allow you on via client

I can be reached at
rah@rscrevolution.com for any questions or concerns you may have

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

I thought i was logged into the forum or i wouldnt be able to post this under my account?

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Rah means log out of your forum account, then back in.
Seems the verification email is only sending when you do this.  The client is not sending atm.

Want to have an original RSC item that was never released into the game?  Try your hand at completing DOOM CULT QUESTLINE !
RSCR WIKI A Work in Progress
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Ok I attempted to log into client. Got the verification prompt. I logged out and then back into my forum account which is linked to my client account. It still is telling me to verify via email and not letting me log into the client.

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Im still having the same issues today guys. Cant access the game at all. Client still not sending verification emails and trying to get it to verify via forum is not resolving the issue. Any help would be much appreciated. Im afraid of the outside world.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I've been doing it, and it works.  Simply log out of your forum account.  Without attempting client login

When you log back in, it will recognize a new IP and send an email.  When you authorize that, it will allow you to log in game

Want to have an original RSC item that was never released into the game?  Try your hand at completing DOOM CULT QUESTLINE !
RSCR WIKI A Work in Progress
BAN APPEAL GUIDELINES

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

The website isnt recognizing a new ip. It lets me log in without any verification. Only the client is saying its a new ip. I understand what youre saying about logging out and back in. Unfortunately this fix isnt working for me. I do appreciate you guys and im grateful for you working with me. I love the game and the community. I wish itd let me on.

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Are we going to fix the client email verification to make it send the emails by chance? Been playing for years. Would love to continue doing so. I.know you guys are busy. Not trying to badger you. But not being able to play for days now really sucks. The recommended fixes did not work for mobile.

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

its being worked on

I can be reached at
rah@rscrevolution.com for any questions or concerns you may have

Player avatar

AxisFreak Send PM

subscriber

Mod Rah said:

its being worked on

This is the best news ive heard in weeks. Very kucj appreciated. You guys kick ass.