hello

Player avatar

hat mania Send PM

I'm not even sure why i got banned..For sayin the truth? I was mad, bc the rules clearly say that IRL world trading is bannable..So i did what was right, i sniched for som1 who tried to do it..And what happened? Nothing, and i was the one to blame for snitching...So are you really tolerating IRL trading, and do nothing about it? I sent the clear proof from the Chat, u did nothing...So now i get banned because I'm mad about not doing ur work..And blaming me for raging..All i wanted was keeping the game clean, without any IRL trading...So u ban me for mentioning it up, that ppl who try to IRL trade don't get punished..I'm sorry that i offended PEPSI, but like i said, i was angry..All in all, i love the game, and i would like to play it in your server in the future, and i'm sorry for offending the mods..

Best wishes,
Who Run It

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

As was explained several times in game, we can not just ban someone because they said hey sell me that.  When we have 100% solid proof that a transaction took place,  only then can a ban be justified.

It started as a short mute, due to your vulgar abuse of staff, which was repeated several times.  You continued to evade that mute on several different characters, until you earned a 24 hour tban

Your characters will be automatically unbanned when that 24 hours expires.