RSC vet, first time playing in many years. Thank you RSCR

Player avatar

Banditx16 Send PM

Where to start. It's been almost 15 years since i've played, because like many of you who grew up with the original rscrevolution classic, I lost interest in the game after the first major graphics update in 2004. I played a little after that. but it was never the same.

What can I remember.. I can remember varrock f2p world 2- it was the original market where the entire economy began, before the grand exchange. That's where you would buy a rune battle axe for 500k. or a r2h for 1m. Keep in mind there was a time when literally nobody could even make these things. If you need a rune large you go kill a greater demon, or buy one for 200k. I remember buying and selling party hats for as cheap as 200k in that world 2 market. Things changed once a few players had the ability to smith r2h. Prices dropped to 40k almost overnight.

It's interesting to think, most of us got our start mining coal and that very coal was used to train those smithers who built the weapons. The coal you pulled from the ground literally went into making a living item in the game that passed through the possession of multiple living players. It was this really sophisticated economy taking shape in this simple little 2d game.

Last time I played.. 2004. On my main it was fishing swordys in Karajma, then go fight lessers, rinse, repeat. I had a few skills over level 70, nothing crazy. played a few low level pker's. I plan to re-create that experience here.

This server is gold. Thank you.

Last edited by Banditx16 (7 Feb 2019 07:34)

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Fishing Swordies on Karamja and going and fighting Lessers.

How alike our experiences were.

Welcome back to the past brother. We hope you enjoy your stay.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Welcome to RSCRevolution!
We've met in-game already. Hope you have a great time here smile

Player avatar

Drixiss Send PM

subscriber

Welcome!