Few ideas

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Exp eggs

Make those exp eggs we had one easter orbs that always drop, it was only a small bit of free exp but it was some extra exp and made afking a little more interesting.

Orbs drop every random amount of kills you pick up click them and then choose a combat skill and get a small amount of free exp.

_____

Free food and casts every Friday

Give us one day a week of free casts and foods.to try and encourage pk and reduce prices the rest of the week via lower demand.

_____

Option to remove login welcome screen

It's annoying when logging into pk to have to close the login screen everytime.

_____

Unlimited free home teleports

Let us use the home teleport limitless times and from 30 wild, it's so useful to not have to walk flats back to edge or to Castle at no food when there already well away from enemy, its never had any negative effects on the server, even charge law runes taken from bank if you want.

Walking them back just takes more regear time and makes it take longer for wars etc to continue

_____

Daily pk lottery

Every day servers most active 10 pkers from day before auto added to a draw winner gets 500 swordfish, 500 casts

Would help to lower supply costs through less demand

____

Make skippers boat 1 click teleport to edge

Its so annoying when someone's already talking to her then gone afk

Last edited by Nyx (2 Feb 2019 07:43)

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

i don't know why there needs to be an XP for AFK'ing or any kind of combat stat training since it ain't beneficial for the server/game.

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pegi said:

i don't know why there needs to be an XP for AFK'ing or any kind of combat stat training since it ain't beneficial for the server/game.

Don't you claim training characters is a big issue

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

XP Eggs: This would go along great with PK-only mode type characters that cannot skill.

Free Supplies: Initially the greed kicked in here because I've been making big money off swordfish lately, but then I thought of the greater good for the server: I fully believe this would increase activity not only in the wilderness but for the server as whole. Just imagine how many people won't login a particular day because they CBF to gather supplies. Now they will. Also consider the impact on new players: If they start playing at a low-traffic time they might just assume the game is going to die out thus playing isn't worth their time, permanently losing a player. This would help with that slightly leading to a beneficial snowball affect. Friday may or may not be the best day - but we can try it first as well as other weekdays to see what works the best.

Remove login screen....uhh yeah yes please. Don't know why it's not been done yet.

Lottery: I presume you have to have a certain number of legitimate kills under you to participate. Why not? as long as it's not too OP and completely kill the price of supplies it would be add some fun to pking as well as extra motivation to pk. 500 food/casts daily sounds balanced to me.

Don't know why the skipper isn't done already either. No biggie either way really but yeah.

in summary, +1

Last edited by Synbios (2 Feb 2019 17:59)

Player avatar

Mapi3 Send PM

Make buying runes in mge bank 1klick, thanks:)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

humans Send PM

+1 unlimited home tele
+1 one-click skipper

Big load Send PM

I spent a few hundred thousand gp on just food and str pots the other day. 
2 trips with casts + food cost more than a rune set.   

Anything to bring the prices down would be nice.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Nyx said:

Pegi said:

even if you make the xp 16x and add an xp egg its still too fucking slow and useless for most people whod just like to PK
THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO STICK AROUND FOR THAT LONG JUST TO PK WITH EXTREME SLOW RATES/grind for items
in before some guy says its easy and logs atleast 20 hours every week on 5 clients, fuck you
adding all these xp eggs will be used as a justificatin for for slow xp rates
thats why the other server will fail as well with 9x xp rates
we have been over this... if its so easy why waste everyones time if some of us will not prioritize RS highly enough to cut out other life activities and never going to stay around (coming from someone who has spent tons of time online)

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

Pegi Send PM

beta

Hungry Game said:

Nyx said:

Pegi said:

even if you make the xp 16x and add an xp egg its still too fucking slow and useless for most people whod just like to PK
THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO STICK AROUND FOR THAT LONG JUST TO PK WITH EXTREME SLOW RATES/grind for items
in before some guy says its easy and logs atleast 20 hours every week on 5 clients, fuck you
adding all these xp eggs will be used as a justificatin for for slow xp rates
thats why the other server will fail as well with 9x xp rates
we have been over this... if its so easy why waste everyones time if some of us will not prioritize RS highly enough to cut out other life activities and never going to stay around (coming from someone who has spent tons of time online)

this.

we could ask from ourselves, would we rather see people spending their time outside of the wilderness training accounts and getting supplies instead of PK'ing? i'd rather see people going out and using every possible second of their spare time directly into PK'ing. if you want to see people being away from keyboard and prentending that they're playing while AFK'ing, while contributing absolutely nothing to this game.

playing this or any game around requires time. people are calculating where they get most return for their time spent in the game and in RSC, as a PK'er where 95% of your time goes on something else than "actual" gameplay, it really ain't worth it. so the next question is: how on earth you're going to compete with all those games?

[img]http://i62.tinypic.com/dy3c6r.jpg[/img]