2 Step Verification

Player avatar

Kronics noob Send PM

Hello, my character "Kronic" isn't receiving any emails. I can't even reset my forum account password (I seem to have forgotten it) as I can't even receive an email. I've waited at least a solid 6 hours trying over and over, awaiting an email. One never came.

If an admin could possibly send a manual email to the email address registered to Kronic, that would be great. I use a mobile hotspot so the IP tends to change constantly. I wouldn't mind it being removed. I can get into the characters without a 2 step verification as well (the other characters created on the account) If you need any evidence that it really is me, inbox me. And please, please help me get this sorted out.

Thanks, staff team!

Last edited by Kronics noob (3 Feb 2019 12:39)

Player avatar

Kronics noob Send PM

Sent an email to support@rscrevolution.com from my character's registered email address with proof of ownership of the account.

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

The email issue has been fixed, and is working now. If you log in from a different location, you will get the email

Player avatar

kroniccough Send PM

subscriber

Still not getting emails, even checked spam folder. Emailed you guys again. (If you're wondering how I got into my forum account, it was logged in on my pc).

Last edited by kroniccough (3 Feb 2019 15:31)