Just something to consider...

Player avatar

1nsanus Send PM

I know you've put a lot of work into the slayer update, however, I feel putting a majority of the assignment npcs in one location packed together wall to wall is a mistake in the sense it takes away from the nostalgic feel of the game. I'm hoping the slayer tower and custom npc spawns are just temporary and eventually the spawns will be in a more natural location only adjusted in both spawn time and numbers. I feel traveling to a once forgotten and uninhabited location to kill npcs for an assignment breathes some life back into the content that already existed. remember, most people who play here came because they wanted to play RSC. Alright, thanks for listening. =]

[img]http://i63.tinypic.com/20t5wrl.png[/img]

Player avatar

Terror Send PM

subscriber

I can see where you are coming from but the new locations are mainly for the new NPCS that aren't already in game, with a few exceptions for NPCS only normally found in wildy. We have also placed new slayer NPCS in Alkharid Desert as that was a place that felt unused. I have already found myself in places not visited for years on my personal account, such as the blood chest room with the ogres.. oh the memories.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules