BOSS

Player avatar

manzaro Send PM

subscriber

can we have a big big boss with thousands of hp  that drops new stuff  like a new sword better then drag or new gear or something

Player avatar

Bitor Send PM

They introduce new content several times a year. The Christmas event ended only 3 weeks ago and we just got Slayer. Introducing something stronger than Dragon needs to be done very carefully.

Player avatar

manzaro Send PM

subscriber

they could make level cap higher?  when they come out with new weps or even just make hp higher to balance  and it could be a very very hard boss that just drops dragon just a bit better then kbd just very hard dont have to be new

Player avatar

Rockslide Send PM

Puremanl said:

i think if they were to introduce new items it should only be dragon items.. and nothing more than that.... then this game will just morph into RS3 or whatever.

I would be cool with Dragon legs or Dragon chain or Dragon Full helm.

This ^

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Any new weapons or armour being added to the game must be carefully thought out.
We want to remain RSC, so we do not want to make overpowered weapons etc and add them to the game.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

Any new weapons or armour being added to the game must be carefully thought out.
We want to remain RSC, so we do not want to make overpowered weapons etc and add them to the game.

What you add to p2p can be as crazy and new as you like

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Nyx said:

Pepsi said:

What you add to p2p can be as crazy and new as you like

This^

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I will re-word then. n0m said we are not adding weapons or amulets that are over powered.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

I definitely have to agree with this notion. Don't need to break the game with OP uninspired ideas. I and many others though would fully welcome the addition of at least dragon legs and chain body. It should obviously be elusive high end content, most likely best as a new slayer drop to keep the skill interesting once people start cranking up the levels.

Shouldn't be too hard to balance the armor bonus. Probably around +8-12 pts range for each part (chain and legs) would be good. Won't ruin PVP because nobody will use it if it's expensive, and from the looks of the opinions expressed so far on this threat nobody gives a damn about p2p wild anyway lol.

No hurry to rush it out, but it would be a nice surprise out of nowhere one day.

edit:

Puremanl said:

i think if they were to introduce new items it should only be dragon items.. and nothing more than that.... then this game will just morph into RS3 or whatever.

I would be cool with Dragon legs or Dragon chain or Dragon Full helm.

Fully agree with this.

Last edited by Synbios (27 Jan 2019 23:03)

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Dude have you guys ever used Guthan’s or D’haroks armor, or a Saradomin godsword? That shit is a game changer (for the better). I stick with the notion that RSCR should be what RSC would have been if they never started rs2 or rs3.

Another note, what is awesome about Slayer on real RS is that the higher level Slayer monsters have a boss variant to them. E.g., instead of killing level 122 Hellounds for that task, you can choose to kill the boss version, Cerberus, level 364 which takes waaaayyy longer to complete task, but has a chance of good/unique loot (and pet)