Voldemorde

Player avatar

DTPker Send PM

Last night I created my third character and the second that I planned on leveling(an ironman). Was afk on my main, watching netflix clicking away fishing in lumb on a fresh level 3 ironman. Got teleported to jail. Took the mods about 5-10 minutes to even tell me why I was there. Then after a long conversation, the conclusion was that someone that I have account shared with in the past apparently was banned for using a 3rd party program of sorts. So my account was linked to theirs. I have not used anything to this sorts. I was then banned apparently for not ratting on who this person is, because I am unaware and unsure if they do this. I will however not let them use my account anymore. As someone new to this community, I am really frustrated as I put ALOT of time and work into this main character (completing all the quests and skilling). I have never done anything to risk losing all that time put into it. If this is how the community of admins and moderators are here. I guess I will take my business elsewhere as I did pay money to support something. I have heard talks in general about how this community is going downhill fast with people leaving, moderators harassing people, abusing power, and the sheer number of moderators to player ratio to begin with.

Moving forward, I would like to continue playing and supporting this, I enjoy the game and the new features added. Please allow me to continue to play as I will no longer account share with this person and prove that I have not been breaking any rules.

Thank you for your time.

*edit* I also apologize to Mel and Vinkie if I said anything out of frustration.

Last edited by DTPker (23 Jan 2019 16:32)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Hi,
your account was banned due to previous bans for botting on many accounts.
You created and logged into the account in question from the same location as the banned accounts.
3 accounts banned for botting will always result in a list ban.