[November] Poll Discussions and Results

TayMan25 Send PM

Jauroo said:

KizL said:

N E 1 P K said:

Another irrelevant post. I could name 50 people just off the top of my head who enjoy PKing whatever the rules and that list would include 1ip droid warriors too who always come to fight regardless if it's in a ''1ip'' area or not. Infact here you go. just to shut you up once and for all lol. Please name me 50 people who enjoy 1ip PKing and would only PK if the entire server was 1ip. I bet you can't.

Animals: 305, Antmann, Bowtech, Beavis, Jammy, Juice, King Green, Kossu, Mario, Obi, Oopsie, Ravi, Ronald, Queeny

BHood: 2good, Akuma, Ardo, Beatdown, ****, Donald, Flash, Gamble, Jauro, Nomads, Rappsfan, Mr T (forgetting some)

Empire: Chaotixx, Jayboosh, Djz, GJJ, Kev, Mr James, Rowlands, (forgetting the stragglers)

O0o0o0os: Tbh I don't know or care who uses those accounts. It's 6-7 unique people. They always bring them to multi areas. Only members I know off top of my head is Nyx, Plache, Weswillbe and Deebo. The latter 2 being droid 1ip shitters but they'll come to multi fights too. Hell even deebo has outplayed me a couple times bringing multi when I least expected it

Team Sweden: Dj Mongo, Thueva, Maddog, Unknown Pure, JohansonRag, Josephine, Johnnyluv and whatever other nerds are on that team, it's alot.

Honourable mentions of inactive players who we see occasionally who will PK in multi: Klop, Zach, Reines, Goat, Glory, Lars, Teemu, Anthman, Sosa, Tadas, Demonitary, Ross, Vycuizz, Soulfear, Phillzkillz, Jazz, Demonitarity

I just named nearly 61 players people and that was just mostly off the top of my head, I forgot a lot of active and inactive players. 90% of the Pkers I listed have been PKing here since the start of the server. But yeah they aren't loyal and aren't the ones who stuck around and PK'ed through every rule change theres ever been in the wilderness, are they?

It's the list basically from 3mu that killed pking. Gg. Just missing pegi.

Why do you keep bringing 3mu up all the time.. almost half of these guys listed didn't even PK on 3mu + what does it matter what servers players use to play in the past?I remember u playing in many different servers also, why don't you talk about yourself as these guys who have killed pking and blame yourself for playing other servers? there has been 100 RSC private servers it's not the damn players fault that every server has failed and shutdown in the past, people will go where the Pking is at. Sadly, the state of pking has changed a LOT from what it was even 7-10 years back. There's nothing really you can do to ''fix'' it without breaking it even more, it's up for the pkers to change the ways they PK, but sadly, i don't ever see that happening.

Just add another castle to varrock wildy, have whole that side of wildy 1IP, keep the rest of how it is and remove 1IP from fort. Maybe even add a second fort to 1IP, boom ''fixed''. We'll see how many people will actually PK there. We had this same ignorant discussion on 3mu for years and years, the skillers cried on forums daily about this same stupid shit. Pyru added another castle to varrock wildy and made that side of wildy 1IP. NO1 pked there. No one, some people were just killing afkers, thats it.. And btw, i only have 2 flats accounts that are my own that i use for pking and i have no problem pking against people who have multiple accounts. Sometimes i use 2 more that i have access to, but im not complaining about people who have 10+

You should look at how to ''fix'' the pking from other aspects, the drops are WAY too low, there's no point to try to replicate them or make them as close as they were in real RSC or whatever, when half of the shit that is in the game wasn't in real RSC.. I don't even bother farming because i tried it and i would literally have to farm for hours and fish for hours just to get 1hour worth of pking gear and i just don't see the point behind this. Luckily i've had people to help me out because otherwise I along others wouldn't even be playing. + Having to train 100+ hours each account thats like 70+cb and is a decent build is also fked up since you DO have to train multiple accounts to be able to pk actively and alot of old school pkers that i know won't even bother downloading the client because of those reasons, i don't understand why it's soooo hard for some people to understand that some people, only want to PK in this game and nothing else, they don't enjoy training, farming, questing, skilling, trading, sitting at edge and talking with eachother or whatever, yet u never see a single Pker cry about anything skilling related..

post taken from suggestions  i agree with the castle idea in 1p.

Can we get the rats removed from varock wild.. and somthing put in 10 wild like the castle in edge  so the pkers that want to pk without getting multied by 8 accs can pk? Can We vote on this.. because there is already a bank chest right outside varock wild.. I think it would open up huge opportunities for the pk base we have on the server?  And the last vote we had for edge wild went thru in favor but no one did anything about it..

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

TayMan25 said:

Jauroo said:

KizL said:

It's the list basically from 3mu that killed pking. Gg. Just missing pegi.

Why do you keep bringing 3mu up all the time.. almost half of these guys listed didn't even PK on 3mu + what does it matter what servers players use to play in the past?I remember u playing in many different servers also, why don't you talk about yourself as these guys who have killed pking and blame yourself for playing other servers? there has been 100 RSC private servers it's not the damn players fault that every server has failed and shutdown in the past, people will go where the Pking is at. Sadly, the state of pking has changed a LOT from what it was even 7-10 years back. There's nothing really you can do to ''fix'' it without breaking it even more, it's up for the pkers to change the ways they PK, but sadly, i don't ever see that happening.

Just add another castle to varrock wildy, have whole that side of wildy 1IP, keep the rest of how it is and remove 1IP from fort. Maybe even add a second fort to 1IP, boom ''fixed''. We'll see how many people will actually PK there. We had this same ignorant discussion on 3mu for years and years, the skillers cried on forums daily about this same stupid shit. Pyru added another castle to varrock wildy and made that side of wildy 1IP. NO1 pked there. No one, some people were just killing afkers, thats it.. And btw, i only have 2 flats accounts that are my own that i use for pking and i have no problem pking against people who have multiple accounts. Sometimes i use 2 more that i have access to, but im not complaining about people who have 10+

You should look at how to ''fix'' the pking from other aspects, the drops are WAY too low, there's no point to try to replicate them or make them as close as they were in real RSC or whatever, when half of the shit that is in the game wasn't in real RSC.. I don't even bother farming because i tried it and i would literally have to farm for hours and fish for hours just to get 1hour worth of pking gear and i just don't see the point behind this. Luckily i've had people to help me out because otherwise I along others wouldn't even be playing. + Having to train 100+ hours each account thats like 70+cb and is a decent build is also fked up since you DO have to train multiple accounts to be able to pk actively and alot of old school pkers that i know won't even bother downloading the client because of those reasons, i don't understand why it's soooo hard for some people to understand that some people, only want to PK in this game and nothing else, they don't enjoy training, farming, questing, skilling, trading, sitting at edge and talking with eachother or whatever, yet u never see a single Pker cry about anything skilling related..

post taken from suggestions  i agree with the castle idea in 1p.

Can we get the rats removed from varock wild.. and somthing put in 10 wild like the castle in edge  so the pkers that want to pk without getting multied by 8 accs can pk? Can We vote on this.. because there is already a bank chest right outside varock wild.. I think it would open up huge opportunities for the pk base we have on the server?  And the last vote we had for edge wild went thru in favor but no one did anything about it..

A varrock castle would be awesome. Add all the training stuff as well.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
fkgmebI.png
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Renevald Send PM

subscriber

Varrick already has a castle

humans Send PM

Renevald said:

whoa u gieynious. i ded nawt no dat

Last edited by humans (24 Jan 2019 02:10)

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

humans said:

Renevald said:

whoa u gieynious. i ded nawt no dat

Cringeworthy.