A month ban?

Player avatar

Oprah123 Send PM

subscriber

I used my words wrongly and when i am unbanned, i will not give anymore suggestions nor will i report anymore bugs. I will also have 3 mods on my ignore list. Sticks and stones will break my bones but WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME. I have put ALOT of time into this game and all i want to do is play.

At the end of the day, i just wanted to talk to n0m. He could have just talked to me instead of allowing my anger to build. I said words and i got perma banned. I do not see how this is worse than rwting. As for the harrassment on a mod? One certain mod attacked me at the boss with all the trolls on a mod account. I'm not sure what professional means but i know that's not it.

O p r a h. Game time over 166 days. Skill total 1782. Total exp over 800 MILLION..

ZxAxR

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Your ban was given for more than "harassing of a mod"
It is clear that you continue to spread less than truthful things regarding your ban.
You also have been telling untruths about the debunked attempt to have staff members banned.
You also sent screen shots that include players personal phone numbers after your ban. One of the people your sent them to, came directly to me with it.

In any event, n0m himself said that you could appeal in 3 months, therefor this appeal is denied