Skilling Christmas Tokens Buff

Player avatar

Fireice989 Send PM

I've removed the contents of this post as the issue has been resolved and it's unnecessary for anyone else to read it.

Last edited by Fireice989 (26 Dec 2018 20:28)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

I don't understand why you are demanding compensation for something here. Token rates from the 20th through today are what they were.

We decided to do something nice, and buffed tokens for the remainder of the event.

We will NOT be going through every player's account and calculating... then giving them extra tokens... tokens that are not warranted, as the rates for those days were not what they are now. 

How one chooses to spend their time during the event is not something we should have to concentrate on.  It is difficult enough pulling off such an event when everyone on the staff and admin team 100% volunteers their time.

Player avatar

Fireice989 Send PM

I'm not demanding anything, I just wish I would have known this ahead of time so I would have done my skilling during this half of the event. I guess I will just skill something else. I appreciate everything you guys do for the community. I'm grateful that we got an increase. As I stated, this post was meant to just voice my rant, not protest for a change. I understand you guys can't give everyone tokens. I just wish things wouldn't have changed halfway through a set event because otherwise I would have planned differently for it.

Player avatar

Fireice989 Send PM

Pepsi,

You can delete/close this thread. I'm fine with the situation now and not upset anymore. Thank you for responding quickly. I've come to realization that this isn't a big deal at all. It's Christmas and there's no need for me to be angry.

Last edited by Fireice989 (26 Dec 2018 20:19)