lvl 33 pkers

Player avatar

dbizz1987 Send PM

subscriber

when do lvl 33 pkers pk now days? cant seem to find anyone to pk with my ranger. boringgggg

add il S0lija il if you want to pk lvl 33

Last edited by dbizz1987 (6 Dec 2018 14:49)

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

There use to be lots of 33s till p2p and 40pray beasts ruined it.  They've fixed those problems though so it's just a matter of ppl sitting at edge wild using GLOBAL  to tell ppl to show up.

It'll take a few days really.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Mod Rah Send PM

mod

oh im down for some 33s

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Read the Rules

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Most people quit pking due to multi box pking.

Player avatar

humans Send PM

multilog killed the wildy

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

humans said:

is this a problem at border too for you guys? jesus. Disable Multi in edge wild lvl 1-3, '' problem'' fixed waiting for another excuse.

If there were weekly events with prizes ran for levels such as 33s, 38s, people would continue to make them and in return the border pking would get more active... think fellas, think

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Jauroo said:

humans said:

is this a problem at border too for you guys? jesus. Disable Multi in edge wild lvl 1-3, '' problem'' fixed waiting for another excuse.

If there were weekly events with prizes ran for levels such as 33s, 38s, people would continue to make them and in return the border pking would get more active... think fellas, think

It is a problem generally if/when they go to castle which a lot of 33's like to try and do, Castle is not the place for 33's

If people actually wanted to PK on 33's they would, there was already an update made to block 40p at border, a global chat announcement telling you how many 33's are on... It's always 0 people

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

N E 1 P K said:

Jauroo said:

humans said:

It is a problem generally if/when they go to castle which a lot of 33's like to try and do, Castle is not the place for 33's

If people actually wanted to PK on 33's they would, there was already an update made to block 40p at border, a global chat announcement telling you how many 33's are on... It's always 0 people

Gotta have ppl trying to bring others or it'll never happen.  I tried for a week str8 and ppl started coming. It takes a lot of effort to get it started. But when it did it was great til the 40p nubs and p2p came.

~K!zL

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

33s simply isn't fun, if it was fun people would be pking 33s it wouldn't take effort

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

TayMan25 Send PM

multi logging killed the wild hope they come up with a solution soon

Player avatar

jmoneyy Send PM

Multing has killed wild huge. Another thing that is bullshit is the guy that trains 6 people in castle at 1 time and then multis on 3 more accs when someone else trys to train there.. kills game huge

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

Multi logging been killed wildy

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

go varrock wildy and pk on 33s ? its 1ip? go border fight 33s? whats ur next excuse? cmon guys stop blaming multi about everything lol you dont even seem to want to pk y'all just cry

Player avatar

Pepe Thefrog Send PM

Jauroo said:

go varrock wildy and pk on 33s ? its 1ip? go border fight 33s? whats ur next excuse? cmon guys stop blaming multi about everything lol you dont even seem to want to pk y'all just cry

Nobody ever pk's in east since most PK's are multiers and they wouldn't have an advantage.

There is no point making a solo 33, solo flats, solo 61 etc. and going castle (the only place where pking happens) because it's 100% guaranteed you will get jumped by 5-10+ multiers if you do so. So all you do is waste your time, pots, food and armor.

To give soloers a chance, maybe only let 1 player receive damage from a maximum of 2 players at once?
People who get maged by 6 different characters wont return and will just leave the server making the player population even lower.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Pepe Thefrog said:

Jauroo said:

Nobody ever pk's in east since most PK's are multiers and they wouldn't have an advantage.

There is no point making a solo 33, solo flats, solo 61 etc. and going castle (the only place where pking happens) because it's 100% guaranteed you will get jumped by 5-10+ multiers if you do so. So all you do is waste your time, pots, food and armor.

To give soloers a chance, maybe only let 1 player receive damage from a maximum of 2 players at once?
People who get maged by 6 different characters wont return and will just leave the server making the player population even lower.

Imo that's the best idea.  Makes huge teams worthless and multi as well.

~K!zL

Big load Send PM

33 pkers are building up slowly. They used to be popular for about a 6-8 month period then they just died. We must rebuild!! I'd also like to see level 41 pkers, but thats another topic.

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

Pepe Thefrog said:

Jauroo said:

I give you 100mills if you go to castle and you get jumped by 5-10 multiers, Do you guys really even know what multi fucking means? It's that someone is melee'ing you on 1 account, ranging/maging on another account AT THE SAME TIME etc. Not when you get teamed by some people lol. Theres only a few players in the whole server that would do that shit to u. And you guys claim that theres so much of you who want 1ip etc etc wildy would be way more active, if that actually was the case, ALL ( in reality like 5 of you) would be pking in varrock wildy border or in edge border with your 33s ( Border is the place which has been packed on low level pking in past 5 active servers, NOT castle) instead of crying over forums about multi'ing being the problem when it's not. The problem is this server has less and less players left week by week, stop being stupid and use your brains. Ty.

I know you don't stand a chance against castle pkers since most of them have way more accounts than you and yes, that's the reason many of the pkers i know don't start over here because u simply need a list to pk with these days, but that's not a problem at border, where 33s, 38s, 41s Pking has always happened, + to mention the 100th time there is 1ip wildy but you don't pk there lol, I really wish they made the whole server 1IP again just to kill it more to show y'all ( once again ) that making the whole wildy 1IP is simply the most stupid thing to do, but stop crying about it, admins and mods have confirmed it's never going to happen because IT DOESN'T WORK, whenever you guys are getting teamed you think you're getting multied. Thats the problem. Peace have fun

Last edited by Jauroo (24 Dec 2018 03:34)

Player avatar

Johnny420 Send PM

subscriber

Jauroo said:

Thats fucking stupid. Youre an idiot bro.

[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/25rfqc9.gif[/img]