Sauron Boss Released

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

2018 Christmas Boss Released

If you have completed both 2017 and 2018 Christmas Quests, you may now venture to the Polar Ice Cap to defeat Lord Sauron

Speak to Head Elf in Edgeville.  He will take you to the Polar Ice Cap!

unknown.png

3f5299ce1e7f416fb6215e7fec50586e.png

Sauron has been released in X, This year our Christmas boss will force players to pay attention while fighting and will force players to spread out inside the Sauron's arena.

Every 10 seconds random players not fighting Sauron will get casted on with freeze and shock spells, the more players there are in the area, the more spells Sauron will cast.

Standing next to a player who just got frozen, will cause you to receive frostbite.
Sauron will do his best to switch targets and do as much damage as possible for everyone around.

His drops will be this year's Christmas Tokens and Presents, while you will open for random surprises!

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Kleio, n0m, Pepsi and ALL of RSCR Staff

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Awesome! I hope everyone enjoys the new boss. Merry Christmas rscr

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

cool idea with freezing and frostbite.   

If you have completed both 2017 and 2018 Christmas Quests, you may now venture to the Polar Ice Cap to defeat Lord Sauron

I assume you can still do the 2017 quest since it's well now almost 2019?

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

So now I've gotta do 2 quests to fight him? Lame af.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

You couldn't go to grincher without doing the quest last year either.

When I was on earlier, there were all unique there, 12 of them, on Christmas Eve.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

E N K O said:

Pepsi said:

When I was on earlier, there were all unique there, 12 of them, on Christmas Eve.

Ninja edit, huh? Lol.
You may be correct about the quest length and difficulty (before you edited your post), but now there are two quests. And not everyone was here for last years. Some people have to do two quests to fight Sauron. And some of them ideally would enjoy bringing two accounts to a boss battle. That's something that could turn some people off of it.

I only did it the first year when anyone could go.  Sorry quests are not my thing.  Can we have an alternative?  Pay a gold  sub to go without quests??

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Merry Christmas RSCR. I look very much forward to what the future holds for this server and its players. Let’s hope the future is bright!!!

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Corteggiano Send PM

subscriber

Boss is op, you use to many materials for little gain from drops imo.

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

Pepsi said:

Ninja edit, huh? Lol.
You may be correct about the quest length and difficulty (before you edited your post), but now there are two quests. And not everyone was here for last years. Some people have to do two quests to fight Sauron. And some of them ideally would enjoy bringing two accounts to a boss battle. That's something that could turn some people off of it.

Definitely turned me off too. That's OK though, we don't do it we don't go. No biggy. Plenty of other methods to get tokens. I feel a little guilty not doing them considering the time and effort it takes to program a quest, but at the end of the day I really don't have the time to figure them out nor the desire.