RSCR Christmas 2018

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Estimated Release Date & Time

This year's event will run from the 20th through the New Year!

red_1545328800.png

Merry Christmas everyone!  It's that time of year again!
Time for snowy terrain and snowball fights!

We have created a completely new Christmas Adventure for RSCR this year.

Ragnarök's Christmas

a0e6b845eb60ff3fa716351d485bdc40.png
All of you that were here last year, should remember that adorable little penguin, Ragnarök.
Wondering what he has been up to?
Speak to Santa Claus in Edgeville to begin this year's quest.
Ragnarök will go along with you on your adventure! Not because he wants to, but because Santa Claus makes him! smile

The reward for completing the quest will be a bit different than a non-tradable item this year. smile
We think you will approve.

Last year's Quest, How the Grincher Stole Christmas will also be available!  You will need to complete that one in order to do this year's!

Rudolph Hunt

52fb125332a515ab2e6a824b42980737.png
Gone are the days of tracking Lil Grincher. This year, you will be tracking Rudolph instead!
You can participate in a recurring, world wide hide-n-seek!
Simply grab a Compass from the table near Edgeville bank. use it in the regular world to track down his location!
He drops a key to unlock the Rudolph's Treasure Chest in Edgeville Dungeon (southeast of Edge Dungeon Wildy gate)
Find him multiple times to upgrade your key for better prizes!
Hurry though, your treasure key disappears only 20 minutes after it is first picked up!

Tier1 through 4 key information will be added once confirmed by Kleio. smile

Christmas Store & Tokens

The Elf Merchant in Edgeville will exchange your Christmas Tokens for treats and prizes at the following rates:
-Hot Cocoa - 300 tokens
-Present - 500 tokens
-Elf Top (New)
-Elf Bottom (New)
-Christmas Shield (New)

Pricing for the new items has not been finalized yet.  I will update the post when I know.

Lucki has updated the Santa Suit to look much better, and has also created female versions of the Santa and Elf Suit.
More detail on how you can obtain female suit versions will be coming soon!
d62e5e03b7f954dafa677499227c70cc.png
e30d22d101ed68b5597a3baac42600c2.png
3cb39aa94e1155f0256fe325c9a119fb-png.jpg

Boss Battle

This year, you will not be battling Grincher, as in Christmas' past.
We have a new boss!

The Head Elf from the Christmas quest, in Edgeville will be your only transportation to The Polar Ice Cap.
There is where you will find the Boss.

Brave adventurers are invited to join other high-combat players to defeat him for tokens and other loot.

Be careful though! This new boss is nothing to sneeze at. He was trained by the Grincher himself!
He is sure to charge and knock down everyone in his path!

No more details on the new Boss will be released smile

Double XP

Details not finalized.

Free PK SUPPLY  Weekend

Details not finalized.

Keep a lookout here for more details, and more / better images once we have them ready!

Season's Greetings to everyone at RSCR!
n0m, Kleio, Pepsi and everyone on the RSCR Staff Team!

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

Hurry though, your treasure key disappears only 20 minutes after it is first picked up!

does this mean you have a total of 20 mins to try to upgrade your key as many time as you can? or does each key upgrade reset the timer to a new 20 mins?

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

I hope you're all as excited as we are for this year's RSCR holiday event! We've been working hard to deliver some awesome content!

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

sirpyrrhic said:

does this mean you have a total of 20 mins to try to upgrade your key as many time as you can? or does each key upgrade reset the timer to a new 20 mins?

You have 20 mins to upgrade as much as you can. You must use the key before the 20 mins is up or it will disappear from your inventory.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

It all looks wonderful and festive! Great work guys!

Could you confirm if the following items will be available for purchase via Tokens this year please?

• Santa Hat
  • Elf Hat
  • Christmas Top
  • Christmas Bottom
  • Magical Christmas Axe

Thanks guys!

Last edited by Synesthesic (10 Dec 2018 11:31)

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Synesthesic said:

Could you confirm if the following items will be available for purchase via Tokens this year please?

• Santa Hat
    Elf Hat
    Christmas Top
    Christmas Bottom
    Magical Christmas Axe

Thanks guys!

Old rares will NOT be in the Elf Merchant's shop. Old rares will not be reintroduced, as that will make them no longer rare.

Player avatar

Synesthesic Send PM

subscriber

Pepsi said:

Synesthesic said:

• Santa Hat
    Elf Hat
    Christmas Top
    Christmas Bottom
    Magical Christmas Axe

Thanks guys!

Old rares will NOT be in the Elf Merchant's shop. Old rares will not be reintroduced, as that will make them no longer rare.

Thank you for the confirmation Pepsi.

No.1 Ranger

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

The hype is real!
tenor.gif

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

sweeeeeet!

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Big load Send PM

Cool looking items.
Didn't we just have a big double xp event at Halloween? Too many double xps cause hoarding of skilling items, and all that bad stuff.

Last edited by Big load (11 Dec 2018 00:27)

LOOT I'VE GATHERED FROM DROP TRADERS: 3 subscription cards, 2m$, dragon sword, rune chain+legs, 150 gold bar certs, 100 sharks, 1.4k nature runes, 3 dragon sq's, santa hat [img]https://i.postimg.cc/XJQpxVFq/rebanime.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Rex1005 Send PM

A viking Christmas sounds awsome guys have fun big_smile

Player avatar

Chedster Send PM

Fucking awesome.  I've been saying for a long time that we needed a elf suit to match the elf hat, and by god I'll be damned we finally have it. And a female version of both the elf and santa suit? Fucking awesome. I like the Christmas shield. Question though.  On the image above,  it looks like the female Mrs Clause and the female elf have gloves on. Will we be getting red and green Christmas gloves as well? Santa mittens and elf mittens or something? Or is it a part of the female Christmas top?

Last edited by Chedster (11 Dec 2018 03:18)

Player avatar

Lucki Send PM

subscriber

The gloves on the female version are built into the female top.

Player avatar

skillystr Send PM

subscriber

Cool guys, thanks for the heads up.

Last edited by skillystr (12 Dec 2018 13:13)

[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/15n3nyw.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Fireice989 Send PM

Big load said:

Cool looking items.
Didn't we just have a big double xp event at Halloween? Too many double xps cause hoarding of skilling items, and all that bad stuff.

I disagree. Double XP gives people a chance to attain those difficult 99s. Double XP only happens a couple times a year, usually during only Halloween and Christmas. And it happens every year. It's no surprise. Yes, it may affect prices for certain production items but this is only temporary. Without double XP, some of these 99s aren't realistically possible for people. On the ironic side, people want these 99s so they don't have to always rely on the market to get their items if people are hoarding them. They would be able to farm those items themselves. Also, another advantage to this is you can merchant certain items knowing that the demand for them will increase when a double XP event is near. Anybody and everybody can benefit from these type of events.

Player avatar

blahhblahh Send PM

subscriberDMM2_Participant

Big load said:

Cool looking items.

yeah i feel same about double exp big_smile when another end new one is coming soo sooon lol

[img=ModernBB BBCode Test]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdaluo610e4.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.auplod.com/u/pdluaoacab1.gif[/img]

Player avatar

Trupk3r Send PM

subscriber

lol nice, I hope you all will enjoy it.

Ex RSCRevolution Moderator. https://www.twitch.tv/mrgava

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Fireice989 said:

Big load said:

Cool looking items.

I disagree. Double XP gives people a chance to attain those difficult 99s. Double XP only happens a couple times a year, usually during only Halloween and Christmas. And it happens every year. It's no surprise. Yes, it may affect prices for certain production items but this is only temporary. Without double XP, some of these 99s aren't realistically possible for people. On the ironic side, people want these 99s so they don't have to always rely on the market to get their items if people are hoarding them. They would be able to farm those items themselves. Also, another advantage to this is you can merchant certain items knowing that the demand for them will increase when a double XP event is near. Anybody and everybody can benefit from these type of events.

This^

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook