Wilderness and poll

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

So, It's apparent that the majority of the server want a 1ip wilderness, when will the vote be implemented?

At the moment the wilderness is run by 2-3 guys all sharing accounts with all levels covered mainly by defense.

For example, a new pker i've seen called Nasu57 just keeps getting 5v1'd by the same guy using multiple accounts to gangbang him, worst of all these accounts are  like 40 60 80.

The wilderness is mainly dead, the only competitive pking is seen at the fort where it's 1ip.

When will democracy win?

1ip Wilderness or more loss of pkers and 0 growth, respect to Nasu57 for staying longer than a month.

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Well the poll isn't for 1ip wild and never.

It's not a democracy it's a game.

The problem is you all blame multi but if multi is gone there still a team of like 10 people sat at cas all day zzz,

Some kind words from a fan
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/dNCYi7/newforumsig.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

We had 1ip and it didn't work, not sure why it's discussed again

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Democracy will never in. Pull your head out of your ass new phag. For a start the poll isn't even about 1ip it's about reducing the damage of multilogging. PKing will never be fun like it used to be on the real rscrevolution Classic, it hasn't been for years and it never will be. The wilderness is mainly dead because people woke up a bit and moved onto other games. I'm going to assume you're pretty new here, as people have been using the same argument for years now. ''1ip wild, promote growth!'' what you're failing to realise is that there's no growth because the casual PKers simply can't hang with the die hard players, and what does 1ip do to solve that? Nothing (yes, it was trialed here for 3 months)

Idk, people cry about multi so much, there's plenty of places you can go PK without multi. But all these casual players seem to desperately want to PK with the die hard players, why can't you just go somewhere else lol I've never understood that. If you hate them so much why not just go elsewhere

The admins / mods aren't stupid enough to make the server 1ip again, check their recent posts if u don't believe me. Would be the death of the wilderness once and for all, if you think it's dead now you have absolutely no idea man :sweat_smile: you should have been here after 2 months of 1ip when it happened. Was just all the same people left PKing, all the newbs just give up because PKing becomes too expensive getting squashed in 2 seconds by a 15 man team every time u step foot in wild. No matter what change anyone pitches, there will ALWAYS be a ~10 man team of active players ready to log in and fuck you up. I don't care what anyone says, that's just how RSC Pking is now.

And for the record, I'm a predominantly known for being a 1 client PKer. I'm known for advocating for 1ip wild in the past. I pked no matter what, through every shit change there's ever been on this server. And for the record, I no longer play because I have no desire to, the wilderness will be shit for the reamaining duration of time, no matter what rules you try and slap on it

Last edited by N E 1 P K (7 Dec 2018 14:51)

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

N E 1 P K said:

Democracy will never in. Pull your head out of your ass new phag. For a start the poll isn't even about 1ip it's about reducing the damage of multilogging. PKing will never be fun like it used to be on the real rscrevolution Classic, it hasn't been for years and it never will be. The wilderness is mainly dead because people woke up a bit and moved onto other games. I'm going to assume you're pretty new here, as people have been using the same argument for years now. ''1ip wild, promote growth!'' what you're failing to realise is that there's no growth because the casual PKers simply can't hang with the die hard players, and what does 1ip do to solve that? Nothing (yes, it was trialed here for 3 months)

Idk, people cry about multi so much, there's plenty of places you can go PK without multi. But all these casual players seem to desperately want to PK with the die hard players, why can't you just go somewhere else lol I've never understood that. If you hate them so much why not just go elsewhere

The admins / mods aren't stupid enough to make the server 1ip again, check their recent posts if u don't believe me. Would be the death of the wilderness once and for all, if you think it's dead now you have absolutely no idea man :sweat_smile: you should have been here after 2 months of 1ip when it happened. Was just all the same people left PKing, all the newbs just give up because PKing becomes too expensive getting squashed in 2 seconds by a 15 man team every time u step foot in wild. No matter what change anyone pitches, there will ALWAYS be a ~10 man team of active players ready to log in and fuck you up. I don't care what anyone says, that's just how RSC Pking is now.

And for the record, I'm a predominantly known for being a 1 client PKer. I'm known for advocating for 1ip wild in the past. I pked no matter what, through every shit change there's ever been on this server. And for the record, I no longer play because I have no desire to, the wilderness will be shit for the reamaining duration of time, no matter what rules you try and slap on it

Read the first sentence and stopped there, not sure why you think anyone would read an impolite essay?

Anyway.. the point is; the wilderness isn't working now.. there needs to be a change.

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

Also, to reply to your first sentence:

77%    - Yes, by preventing his own additional characters from attacking the same character - this is 1- ip.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

+1 make the multi ppl quit. So actual pking can start to grow.  No reason for new ppl to stick around when it's a huge heat fest.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

cunnilingus11 Send PM

KizL said:

+1 make the multi ppl quit. So actual pking can start to grow.  No reason for new ppl to stick around when it's a huge heat fest.

~K!zL

Naww, they wouldn't quit...

All that needs to happen is 1 ip and advertising.. I can only imagine how many people spent hours making a 40 1 str char to find out they'll be multi'd by def chars, 10 levels higher..

If those people knew It was 1ip - sure they'd come back.

Just marketing and advertising, NEW WILDERNESS. right now there's just 2 guys at castle.

R70 R71 R85 etc, ridiculous to think there would be any growth.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

cunnilingus11 said:

Also, to reply to your first sentence:

77%    - Yes, by preventing his own additional characters from attacking the same character - this is 1- ip.

No it's not, 1IP wilderness on RSCR would entail only being able to have one character logged in across the whole wilderness. The polled change in the lead stops people using multiple rangers or a mage and rangers, it doesn't stop them being able to use multiple accounts to fight you?

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

KizL said:

~K!zL

They really all did already.... PK wouldn't be so boring and dead if they didn't - the only ones left are really flash, knit, donald, akuma, ardo, beat, rapps, and a few others spread out across other teams. those people are all one one team btw go figure

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

N E 1 P K said:

Unfortunately this post is pretty much dead-on. If it can be fixed, it won't be easy and I personally can't think of any solutions. The best pking I've ever had on a private server was Kryptix's - it had 300+ online and the pking almost felt like RSC. I could make whatever build and get into tons of good 1 on 1 fights. On here I haven't pked in years because it sucks. Getting teamed up on sucks and it suck when you're part of the big team too because you don't get to do much when you're gang reaping someone, it's overkill. So it sucks both ways.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

Sorry for being blunt and to the point but sometimes you have to be to get the message across. If anybody thinks they have a counter argument and that I'm chatting out my arse, please, go read Kleios last 20 posts and he will back up basically everything I've said

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

The poll is not for 1 IP wilderness.

It is simply asking about preventing characters on the same IP from attacking the same character simultaneously. Multi-logging will still be allowed in the wilderness. It's an entirely different concept than 1 IP wilderness as anyone could still have as many characters logged in, in the wilderness, as they'd like (aside from in current 1 IP areas, of course) and still participate in wars and do damage to multiple characters.

1 IP wilderness was tried before and it failed.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

This is the answer

Fix 1
only 2 chars from the same IP CAN ATTACK THE SAME char. No more than that.

So under this rule you could multi 2vs1. This rule leaves the multiers a bit more flexibility which is good in wars that they are outnumbered for. This cuts down greatly on the abuse that happens in wildy.

No delay on switching characters that is very important in wars that there be no delay.

Fix 2
Teams

If we limit multi we need to limit teams, atleast the effeciency of the teams.

Simply making it so only a limited number of chars could attack the same person within 1.2s ecs (cast time) for the ideal teamsize of 5 unique. The meleer + 4 others could attack one person at the same time, but no more than that.

IF WE PKERS AGREE WITH THIS ALL OF WILD RESTRICTIONS OF 1 IP WILD NEEDS TO BE REMOVED, IF NOT I DO NOT SUPPORT THIS

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

t0nks Send PM

Mod Mel said:

The poll is not for 1 IP wilderness.

It is simply asking about preventing characters on the same IP from attacking the same character simultaneously. Multi-logging will still be allowed in the wilderness. It's an entirely different concept than 1 IP wilderness as anyone could still have as many characters logged in, in the wilderness, as they'd like (aside from in current 1 IP areas, of course) and still participate in wars and do damage to multiple characters.

1 IP wilderness was tried before and it failed.

Sounds good, new players are more likely to stay.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

what might also work is have an ingame pking tutorial. catching, casting, prayer usage, looting  etc.  hell maybe even make it into a mini game with high scores.

like most successful catches in a row
most 3 hits in a row( that would be luck but not skill but hey)
most kills in a load of food. combination of prayer/potions/food and magic use.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Fah King Vet Send PM

What stolt said.. what I've been saying for months lol

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

How is multi the main issue?

The main issue right now, is you go alone to castle attack one guy, he crys on discord and another 8 login.

I actually think a lot of these noob players think it's multi when it's actually uniques.

The problem we have right now is the largest and has most accounts and most experienced pkers overall and play a huge amount of hours per day. On top of that they allie with literally everyone on the server.

How is 1ip, or lowering anything with multi going to help you random people who have basically no experience go out and fight 5 uniques instead of 5 uniques + multi, either way you're fucked.

Changing anything that limits multi is going to hurt the server, personally if these changes were implemented and there was another server with fast exp and no limits, I would go there.

It's crazy while you have the most active server with no real competition you would jeopardize it with this stupid poll.

If you want to reduce multi make it harder, what complete moron stopped protect missiles below 3? all you did was give people the ability to do the lowest quality shit head multi, of standing mass rangers auto firing.

Make multi harder :

Re-enable protect missiles.
Restrict how close to the castle people can park accounts
Remove bank chest and alter at castle.

Realistically only stopping account parking and zeonk would solve the main issue of people crying to discord everytime they don't have 10x numbers.

Watch the shit heads who don't want competition, now post how it's all wrong.

Last edited by Nyx (10 Dec 2018 09:01)

Player avatar

Sm0ka Send PM

Nyx said:

Realistically only stopping account parking and zeonk would solve the main issue of people crying to discord everytime they don't have 10x numbers.

+1

As for the pray below level 3, pretty sure this was done to stop pray beasts and mages ruining border pking? (Which very rarely happens)

Player avatar

Nyx Send PM

subscriber

Sm0ka said:

Nyx said:

+1

As for the pray below level 3, pretty sure this was done to stop pray beasts and mages ruining border pking? (Which very rarely happens)

It was done for 33s on p2p, no idea why it applies to everyone????????