Wild xp rate

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

Want to make wilderness more interesting? Reduce combat training to 4X xp ratio, but make it 9.5x Skulled in wild.

-Me, waster and meatlover

Player avatar

Hungry Game Send PM

Exremely bad idea

The last thing we need is making new players who dont have chars not even trying to get good stats with super slow formula.

Last edited by Hungry Game (3 Dec 2018 21:42)

Oprah:

Good call numb nuts, now the wilds more dead than ever. This is why the pkers shouldn't have an opinion. It's a skillers wild, the pkers are followers and always have been. They log in for 30 mins a day and if there isn't any pk it's more like 5 mins. Let the great ideas come from the people who play the game for hours.

Player avatar

sirpyrrhic Send PM

i like the idea but i fear it would just mean there would be more players in crap gear at rats n thug n dark wizards n druids. It would not really increase pking because those there for training will just die and either come back or not. I don't think it would significantly increase the number of pkers.

I miss pking in chaos druid robes and bunny ears

Player avatar

Synbios Send PM

subscriber

beatdown said:

Nah, but simply increasing the ::Skull XP multiplier could do a bit, as it obviously incentivizes people to ::Skull up, and at the same time forces people to pay more attention to the characters they are leveling, increasing likelihood they will attempt to defend from people attempting to PK said ::Skulled characters

Absolute truth right here for drumming up extra PK.

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

beatdown said:

Nah, but simply increasing the ::Skull XP multiplier could do a bit, as it obviously incentivizes people to ::Skull up, and at the same time forces people to pay more attention to the characters they are leveling, increasing likelihood they will attempt to defend from people attempting to PK said ::Skulled characters

+1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

mapi Send PM

beatdown said:

+1

Last edited by mapi (4 Dec 2018 04:55)