My opinion

Player avatar

gaylord Send PM

subscriber

Pluto was the face of this server for a bit. Turned out this fool was a joke. N0m was still OG, but Billy was the new face of this server now. I guess Billy boy got into some heap of trouble... which I don’t really wish to know the likes of.. but this dude is active and always helpful.. AND CONTRIBUTES DEVELOPTMENT-WISE...... bring him back (if he still wants to),  even as like a junior moderator or some shit. He FUCKED up, we all do

Player avatar

E N K O Send PM

gaylord said:

Pluto was the face of this server for a bit. Turned out this fool was a joke. N0m was still OG, but Billy was the new face of this server now. I guess Billy boy got into some heap of trouble... which I don’t really wish to know the likes of.. but this dude is active and always helpful.. AND CONTRIBUTES DEVELOPTMENT-WISE...... bring him back (if he still wants to),  even as like a junior moderator or some shit. He FUCKED up, we all do

I strongly believe Billy should be given clemency if he decides to return at a certain point. He has been RSCRs favorite son since I joined, and I've seen some creative content under his steering. All people make mistakes. I messed up my first true business opportunity in a manner similar to Billy. I can empathize.

Edit: just to clarify, I understand that Billy has been offered a return to the status quo, and he declined.

Last edited by E N K O (30 Nov 2018 04:02)

Please don't read the rules.

Helpful Links And Commands

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Lol if you ask me it's like this.  He was offered a car from a friend. He was told he could buy it for a certain amount then a month after having the car another dude wanted it instead for more.  Since billy didn't pay it off dude took it back to sell it for more to another person. 

But hey that's just what I think.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Mouse said:

KizL said:

Lol if you ask me it's like this.  He was offered a car from a friend. He was told he could buy it for a certain amount then a month after having the car another dude wanted it instead for more.  Since billy didn't pay it off dude took it back to sell it for more to another person. 

But hey that's just what I think.

~K!zL

No one asked you ya fucking r e t a r d

Oh shit tinfoil hat that was a mod is breaking a rule to attack me. Hahahahaha I win. You addhominen attacking cry baby you.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook