Thanksgiving 2018 - FREE PK

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

The staff of RSCRevolution would like to wish our American friends, and anyone else celebrating the holiday, a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanks are the highest form of thought and we'd like to thank the community here at RSCRevolution for their continued passion that keeps this game alive. You, the players, are the reason we do this and we wouldn't be here without you. Thank you for your dedication to RSCRevolution.

We are now turning our attention to Christmas and will be working hard to make this year's Christmas the best one yet!

NOVEMBER 22ND THROUGH NOVEMBER 25TH MIDNIGHT EST, WE WILL HAVE FREE PK FOR THANKSGIVING!

You can obtain free food, pots, and an Ancient Talisman (free casts) from Cursed Warrior, who is located in both Edgeville and Lumbridge. Armour and weapons are not included in this round of free PK- you will need to use your own! Ancient Talisman will work in Wilderness only!

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Best regards,
RSCRevolution Staff

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Player avatar

Mod Vinkie Send PM

Banned

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

Nice! For Christmas all we want is 1 IP pking big_smile Lets make RSC great again.

Player avatar

Y0 Sushi Send PM

I fun I said:

Nice! For Christmas all we want is 1 IP pking big_smile Lets make RSC great again.

Not going to happen, stop going on about it.

Player avatar

laid2rest Send PM

subscriber

Y0 Sushi said:

I fun I said:

Not going to happen, stop going on about it.

Not true,  working on spmething now.
Agree 1000% bring back REGULAR 1ip vs 1ip pking!!
None the less THANK YOU MODS WU, MEL, VINKIE, RAH, AND EVERYONE ELSE currently staffing RSCR! Im going on 4 years or so(lost count) of playing this amazing server. Cant wait for Christmas and new years to see what u guys do next!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING FROM LAID  2 REST!!

Last edited by laid2rest (22 Nov 2018 18:12)

In-Game Names: Laid2Rest, Laid__2_Rest, Turbo_Chargd, Diabetes Dan(not mine, share)... Deadman: IamTheReaper, TheRedReaper
[img]http://imageshack.com/a/img923/8053/6vW6gC.png[/img]
^RSCR Original
Good to be back

Player avatar

Y0 Sushi Send PM

laid2rest said:

Then prepare for the wild to die...

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Y0 Sushi said:

laid2rest said:

Oh no the multi ppl will leave how sad.

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Player avatar

Y0 Sushi Send PM

KizL said:

Lmao, I myself don't multi, but I would rather have a chance at defending myself against some of the HUGE teams out there, removing multi removes the ability to defend yourself, look at the big picture.

Not that i'd expect you too, you don't even play, you just mope around the forums like a lost dog.

Do some people abuse it and bang you 3v1? Sure... hence the need to nerf multi's attacking the same target, but don't remove it and have only 1 team sitting in wild all alone with noone to kill.

Anyways, back on track. Happy Thanksgiving to all the American players, have a good one.

Last edited by Y0 Sushi (23 Nov 2018 09:22)

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

KizL said:

Y0 Sushi said:

laid2rest said:

~K!zL

There's 100 people around who enjoy multi pking/ dont care about it, 20 who doesnt. And 50 of the ones who like it don't play rev due their own reasons, if they make the whole wildy 1IP the server will die it's pretty simple lol. RSC is a dying game and it's never going to get a new fresh playerbase, idk what's so hard to understand about it. Every server has died when the pkers have left it, theres way better solutions than make the whole shit 1IP and i've stated 10000 better solutions but it's like speaking to a wall.

Even edge is dead atm, something should be done and 1ip is NOT the answer... there is already 2 1IP areas in the wildy i don't get why doesn't the people complaining EVER pk there? Have 1 IP days, on p2p or remove 1 p2p day and have it F2P 1ip instead, but give something to us actual pkers, theres nothing in wildy to PK for atm, and theres no reason for Pkers to move over here because shits too hard. Yes for the 1000th time before some skiller says it isn't hard to train 1 account that isn't but to get multiple accounts and gear for them will take months. Peace

Last edited by Jauroo (23 Nov 2018 11:16)

Player avatar

Y0 Sushi Send PM

Jauroo said:

theres way better solutions than make the whole shit 1IP and i've stated 10000 better solutions but it's like speaking to a wall.

I like these:

1) Always F2P below fence, always P2P above. - add another castle/npc farm area above fence worth going to.
2) Always multiple IP below fence, 1ip above. (best of both worlds for everyone?)
3) PK mode players get free food/casts/pots (like the cursed warrior in play atm) but x amount per day. No free armour/weapons
4) PK mode players get vastly higher exp rates for combat stats, all other stats disabled.
5) Pk mode players get a skull and xbones icon next to name (Like ironmen etc), just becuase..

Last edited by Y0 Sushi (23 Nov 2018 11:31)

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Wilderness changes are coming soon. Staff has been working diligently, reading countless suggestions, and even throwing some of our own ideas into the mix. Rest assured, Wilderness is high priority on our list. smile

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Player avatar

Y0 Sushi Send PM

Mod Mel said:

Wilderness changes are coming soon. Staff has been working diligently, reading countless suggestions, and even throwing some of our own ideas into the mix. Rest assured, Wilderness is high priority on our list. smile

keep-calm-and-love-melon-42.png

Player avatar

Stolt Archer Send PM

subscriber

Mod Mel said:

Pitch the community the changes please

Former Pk Prodigy

Player avatar

Jauroo Send PM

beatdown said:

Mod Mel said:

im scared..

hahahaha

Player avatar

I fun I Send PM

KizL said:

Y0 Sushi said:

laid2rest said:

~K!zL

My thoughts exactly

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Jauroo said:

beatdown said:

Mod Mel said:

im scared..

hahahaha

Mods are in game all the time and see every complaint and suggestion. Of course we're involved in a discussion regarding betterment of the wilderness. We're bringing everything to the table is that is pitched to us. And we're working together to tweak some of the ideas in a way that would benefit the server.

Player avatar

Tomten Send PM

subscriber

Mod Mel said:

Bring back iban on p2p days without gmage!

Player avatar

suguhaige Send PM

Killed some guy near castle with ranged, happened to be someone I knew but since I have not played for a while and did not know who this person was he got mad. What I did was log in a char and range a fight which was 1vs1 with decent combat difference. Guy who was fighting him got so mad and logged another 3 chars and said Im dead if I ever try to PK again. Even went off about my ethnicity. But the funny part is I dont play anymore and it was the only person I could attack in 2 hours being online. This is very creepy and toxic. How come no one has EVER went off about me in real life? Zero to a hundred real quick in this commmunity. He could have just logged in and killed me without going off about it and ranting. Coming from a guy with access to tons of charecters. Scary AF, its just a game. Staff is putting in a lot of work but theres very little hope left. At one point you have to decide if you want to put in a lot of time to a game to compete or you spend your free time on something more productive. Just dont feel like being part of this anymore.

Player avatar

N E 1 P K Send PM

suguhaige said:

Killed some guy near castle with ranged, happened to be someone I knew but since I have not played for a while and did not know who this person was he got mad. What I did was log in a char and range a fight which was 1vs1 with decent combat difference. Guy who was fighting him got so mad and logged another 3 chars and said Im dead if I ever try to PK again. Even went off about my ethnicity. But the funny part is I dont play anymore and it was the only person I could attack in 2 hours being online. This is very creepy and toxic. How come no one has EVER went off about me in real life? Zero to a hundred real quick in this commmunity. He could have just logged in and killed me without going off about it and ranting. Coming from a guy with access to tons of charecters. Scary AF, its just a game. Staff is putting in a lot of work but theres very little hope left. At one point you have to decide if you want to put in a lot of time to a game to compete or you spend your free time on something more productive. Just dont feel like being part of this anymore.

This sounds like Donald or Flash but more like Donald, if you interrupt his experience drops (or a fight) he will rage badly, give you a full psychological assessment and use your ethnicity as fuel to his burning fire of rage that's built up inside of him

Honestly, there is only a few people in the wilderness who are extremely toxic, I'd say can't be counted on one hand - we should consider ourselves lucky at this stage of the game and the servers life that there aren't more douchebags around, considering how its been at other servers. Sure there's a lot of shit talking douchebags here, a lot of grudges and long lasting history between players. But I think most the server could comfortably agree there's only a few people who get really out of control mad and toxic

Multi isn't the problem it's peoples egos are so inflated, or they are people who put up with alot of abuse themself ingame so they're all worked up with emotions and hate. At this point I don't think there's anything that can be done to change the way players behave in the wilderness but there are things that can be done to limit the damage output of multiloggers and or strong teams, to make it more viable to PK solo or not be part of a big team.

Player avatar

suguhaige Send PM

It was not Donald. Im cool with donald. I remember the username but not gonna post it here because thats not the point. I didnt mind being PKed, its whatever. Its the crazy nerdy ranting which is so offputting and scary. Its as if this game is more important than anything in life.