K0zzu92 Send PM

chill with the foookin restarts

every nigas favorite arch enemy

Player avatar

Tomten Send PM

subscriber

Player avatar

XxLiveLivelyxX Send PM

Anyone having the issue of it saying an update is required, i pressed dont install and it worked for me. Give it a shot.

Last edited by XxLiveLivelyxX (21 Oct 2018 15:27)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Reapers Refuge

Here are some spoiler screenies smile

Speak with The Zombie in Edgeville to start!  Only after completing Wrath of Zaros!!

e4af96167a5cc52e22419bde821802b0.gif

156eea188ef44585d5135fabe4d93f2a.png

4b54b949f286cd92db736c8283f04ffa.png

Player avatar

Deer243 Send PM

totally awesome guys thank you for taking the time to do this. I normally hate questing but I'm going to try these two, they look more entertaining than rscrevolution quests.

Player avatar

Thelordxenu Send PM

Need a crafting level of 50?
What a fucking joke of an event.

Player avatar

AlexGamer Send PM

I was having the same issues with android, but managed a work around.

Click "Don't install" instead of "Install". The client should update like normal, then simply launch it.

Worked for me! smile

[img=y u no load signature]https://i.imgur.com/igdZKbC.png[/img]

Player avatar

S O B BSpace Send PM

subscriber5donorDMM2_Participant

Thelordxenu said:

That's only one part of the event.  Plenty things you can do without 50 crafting.

Vet Paul
Iron Paul
Paul
[img]http://i.imgur.com/or9jdo2.png[/img]

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

Thelordxenu said:

With 2x xp, 50 crafting can be gotten in about 15 minutes

Player avatar

KizL Send PM

betasubscriber

Thelordxenu said:

100% agreed. Skiller event. -1

~K!zL

IGN: Alerion, No Mercy, Attila and KizL
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fkgmebI.png[/img]
UP and Subscribe to RSCRevolution on Reddit!
----> RSCRevolution's Reddit ----> RSCRevolution Facebook

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Billy said:

Also, during the weekend of October 26, from Friday thru Sunday, all players will be granted regular + platinum subscriber benefits, so players who don't have the GP to buy a subscription or donate IRL can experience what the lowered chat timer, higher AFK times, and boosted XP rates are like.

Just for clarification, this means everyone has the same double sub rates?

Last year's thread mentioned: 'In addition, players who are subscribed in actuality will receive +1x to all rates.'
Not to be greedy, but it would be nice to know in advance. smile thanks

Player avatar

Mod Lucki Send PM

Banned

Vinkie said:

Billy said:

Also, during the weekend of October 26, from Friday thru Sunday, all players will be granted regular + platinum subscriber benefits, so players who don't have the GP to buy a subscription or donate IRL can experience what the lowered chat timer, higher AFK times, and boosted XP rates are like.

Last year's thread mentioned: 'In addition, players who are subscribed in actuality will receive +1x to all rates.'

Yes, every player that isn't double subbed during this upcoming weekend (Oct 26th - 28th) will get to experience the perks of being subbed without having to buy them.

Every adventure requires a first step..

Player avatar

Mod Mel Send PM

Banned

Mod Lucki said:

Vinkie said:

Billy said:

Yes, every player that isn't double subbed during this upcoming weekend (Oct 26th - 28th) will get to experience the perks of being subbed without having to buy them.

Vinkie, players who are already subbed will not be getting the additional exp that was given during last year's event. This was done in order to allow players to use their double exp at any time and not force them to use it during that one weekend in order to get the most exp for their time.

Feel free to message me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord with any questions or concerns you may have.

Click here for helpful links regarding RSCRevolution and our exclusive content.
Read the Rules: Automated play is a bannable offense!

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

Mod Mel said:

Mod Lucki said:

Vinkie said:

Vinkie, players who are already subbed will not be getting the additional exp that was given during last year's event. This was done in order to allow players to use their double exp at any time and not force them to use it during that one weekend in order to get the most exp for their time.

Thank you! smile
87BDIVB.png

• 2 (current)
  • »