Transparency in light of RWT bans

Player avatar

Go Outside Send PM

Less than a week ago I posted a ticket about a certain person trying to trade an account for in-game gp. The ticket was seen but no action was apparently taken on the person I reported (atleast no ban). My inquiry is as follow: Are people only banned for going through with trades that are against the rules or is there favoritism when it comes to sanctions taken against certain players?

Not gonna make it a witch hunt hence I'm not mentioning the person's name.

Last edited by Go Outside (27 Sep 2018 08:56)

Player avatar

Pepsi Send PM

modsubscriber

It is not our policy to make public our private chats with players who are accused of rule breaking.

Player avatar

Billy Send PM

Former Admin

Many games now come with a notification system which lets you know if your report resulted in action being taken against another player. At this time we have no plans to add such a system although the pros are so appealing.

I can say generally at least - There are different levels of consequence for different rulebreaking, for example a newer player asking about real-world trading (RWT) on global for the first time, but who hasn't actually made any such deals, is usually let off with a stern warning. Whereas proven involvement in actual RWT deals is bannable.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, it sounds like you may want to reach out in private about a specific case to make sure your evidence was reviewed?

Everyone else: I know it is some very spicy drama that 5 or so people got banned for selling geepees, please try to keep it together.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/3xbQmDo.gif[/img]Read the rules: Automated play is a bannable offense![img]https://i.imgur.com/HtElPYg.gif[/img]
lol Billy Mays' Quest Reviews lol

Player avatar

Go Outside Send PM

Billy said:

Many games now come with a notification system which lets you know if your report resulted in action being taken against another player. At this time we have no plans to add such a system although the pros are so appealing.

I can say generally at least - There are different levels of consequence for different rulebreaking, for example a newer player asking about real-world trading (RWT) on global for the first time, but who hasn't actually made any such deals, is usually let off with a stern warning. Whereas proven involvement in actual RWT deals is bannable.

If you have any more questions feel free to ask, it sounds like you may want to reach out in private about a specific case to make sure your evidence was reviewed?

Everyone else: I know it is some very spicy drama that 5 or so people got banned for selling geepees, please try to keep it together.

Thank you for your thorough answer Billy, I will pm you about the case, this may be closed.