Grand tree table Medium clue bug? Plz help

Player avatar

Turho Send PM

"You need to bring ground unicorn horn and gin to the table on the east watchtower inside the grand tree."

I have the items and went to the table, cant figure out how it is completed. Using items or drinking gin doesn't help. Bought the gin inside grand tree.

Any help?

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

Believe you're aupposed to Dig with a spade with items in your inventory.

Player avatar

Turho Send PM

w4rmachine said:

Believe you're aupposed to Dig with a spade with items in your inventory.

I just tried digging around on the watchtower and the bridge, no effect... sad

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

PM a mod in game or on discord best bet.

Vinkie Send PM

subscriber

I'm sure you've figured it out by now, but in case someone is wondering: for scavenger clues you generally need to USE one of the (generally three) items ON the SPECIFIED object, which will then grant you a new clue.

In case you did mean this by using the items, and the table does happen to be bugged for some reason, then sorry. Hope your issue is resolved smile

Player avatar

ReconOne Send PM

Its bugged, confirmed it with another user by trying it on his account (havent got this specific clue myself yet) and nothing worked on it.  Mod Terror (i think it was) came and i believe ended up saying the clue just had to be dropped...but i'd double check on that, i had to run so didnt get the last bit of their conversation.

Clue Help:
Equip/cryptic /Anagram / Hard Dig locations  / Sets[img]https://snag.gy/ikh4g3.jpg[/img] [img]https://snag.gy/Hfrdxi.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Cfriend420 Send PM

Yeah it was me was my first medium clue an we tried like everything maybe i didnt dig right tho it said just bring items to table i destroyed it mod terror gave me another medium right after i did an i finshed it an the rewards were strait shit being my first medium i was exspecting something good. Was interesting iam pretty sure the mod tried to fix it an said something about needing a new drive or somthing been awhile i forget

Player avatar

zabookee3 Send PM

subscriber

Can confirm, just tried to do this myself for my clue, and no luck. :[