Missing Quest's

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

I seem to have lost a lot of quests from my list. I am wearing legends cape but now all quests in the run up to completing it, including legends itself are gone. I hadn't noticed it as I only usually PK on the account in question. Unsure if it's from when we had that rollback a while ago but something's not right. Tried opening a ticked, got closed, PM'd a few staff members on Discord, I appreciate you guys are busy if someone could get back to me, preferably on Discord as I'm most reachable on there that would be appreciated smile

Best Ninja

Player avatar

Badboy666 Send PM

subscriber

Shinobi said:

I seem to have lost a lot of quests from my list. I am wearing legends cape but now all quests in the run up to completing it, including legends itself are gone. I hadn't noticed it as I only usually PK on the account in question. Unsure if it's from when we had that rollback a while ago but something's not right. Tried opening a ticked, got closed, PM'd a few staff members on Discord, I appreciate you guys are busy if someone could get back to me, preferably on Discord as I'm most reachable on there that would be appreciated smile

Already happened to me once, I lost like half of my quests and ended up not being able to wear a rune plate after dying from PK'ing haha lol Hopefully you'll get help soon

Rest in peace Eric. You will Always remembered. May you guard Wilderness forever
-Baphomet, Smokablunt, BluntToker, Annabelle and many more.

Player avatar

Shinobi Send PM

subscriber

Badboy666 said:

Shinobi said:

Already happened to me once, I lost like half of my quests and ended up not being able to wear a rune plate after dying from PK'ing haha lol Hopefully you'll get help soon

It probably has been like this for a long time, I just honestly never even looked as I only pked on the account. Only noticed when I tried to wear a D SQ. Hopefully they'll sort it soon.

Best Ninja