Client has been updated

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

When logging in, you will notice that the client has been updated.

The update is mostly Deadman Mode related preparations and edits to the way their banks work and safety deposit box has been added.

Since Deadmen will most likely will be doing a lot of training that will be non-afk and will require clicking, we have added a client setting to hide bone ground items. When you disable the bones, you won't see any new regular bones on the ground.

b26a249af7a1159889059a5a737d6506.gif

If you have issues updating on android, please uninstall the application and re-download.

Player avatar

JediMindTrix Send PM

subscriber

Awesome!

1st to max out on rscrevolution and 3rd.
Only player with 3 maxed accounts active on rscrevolution. 1 over a billion xp 1 over 600m and 1 over 300m.
Only player to max out more then once on rscrevolution.

Nocashkilla Send PM

subscriber

The Bones setting has been asked for a long time. Good job!

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RqqanNe.jpg[/img]

Player avatar

Arya Starkz Send PM

subscriber

Brilliant work !

Winter Is Coming!

Player avatar

Jerseykidd Send PM

Hi is anyone else having a problem with the update? Mine is just stuck at Downloading update. I'm using android.

Player avatar

Kleio Send PM

modDMM2_Participant

Jerseykidd said:

Hi is anyone else having a problem with the update? Mine is just stuck at Downloading update. I'm using android.

Please do a complete uninstall and re-download the application.

Player avatar

Darkone666 Send PM

Cant get to download
Please help im having rev withdrawls

Player avatar

Farcat Send PM

Thank you for adding the "no-bones" feature!!! I had mentioned that I would love this several times, on Global Chat, and it makes me very grateful for the RSCR Team since they listen to their players!!

Keep up the great work, I will be resubbing soon!!

Player avatar

scornedmagi Send PM

subscriber

E N K O said:

Is there a way to use the no bones + disable ground items features together so that only bones show? That would be more useful to me.

This

[TRUST][HONOR][LOYALTY]
Check out my Skills I offer FREE!

Player avatar

w4rmachine Send PM

scornedmagi said:

E N K O said:

Is there a way to use the no bones + disable ground items features together so that only bones show? That would be more useful to me.

This

Yeah, multiple past servers have had the feature. Dunno why it wasn't implemented that way tbh would have taken no extra time.

All
Only Bones
No Bones

Player avatar

Farcat Send PM

w4rmachine said:

scornedmagi said:

E N K O said:

This

Yeah, multiple past servers have had the feature. Dunno why it wasn't implemented that way tbh would have taken no extra time.

All
Only Bones
No Bones

Yeah, multiple past commenters have mentioned this, except with a less condescending / douchy tone. Dunno why you didn't organize your comment to include any kind of appreciation or gratitude for the effort put forth by the devs who added the feature in question. tbh would have taken no extra time. /rant

Player avatar

miika86_hki Send PM

i cant log in the beta server on any created acounts i made